lol check this 100,000 Balen recharge, R2 gone crazy o_O

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Obviously I'm pulling it from the CN servers where you can exchange 30 sep for 1 mahra.
    Yeah well we don't play on CN servers lol, I'm sure if we had the same pricing people would be + 50k br more for the same price/amount they've spent if not more. R2/ProCity/7road devs/whoever set the prices for NA wartune decided we get the shorter end of the stick and priced everything higher than that of the CN wartunes.

Comment

Even if the absolute value is different, the relative value amongst the items are the same. I didn't refer to the CN servers because their prices are cheaper, I referred to them because the sep to mahra exchange will be in future patches.

Comment

i remember some time ago people said that in chinese version you get alot of mahra daily from sylph arena. i dont remember exact amount but it was more than we get sepulcrum now (unless they lied). it makes sense that mahra and sepulcrum are valued the same because you need several thousand of both to fully max your sylph. at least a 1:30 rate in value seems to be very odd

Comment

i used to charge and spend just for the mount, but recently i just gave up,

average prices rose from $100 per mount to $300 and now $1000 >.>

Comment

Originally posted by wartotal View Post
            i used to charge and spend just for the mount, but recently i just gave up,

average prices rose from $100 per mount to $300 and now $1000 >.>
            and it'll continue to rise unless you have a way to cause the world economy to not have any inflation.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              and it'll continue to rise unless you have a way to cause the world economy to not have any inflation.
              Lmao the inflation isn't going this fast .
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
              X