Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune Gossip -Event-Jan--100K-Balens-lol.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	1743495

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    and it'll continue to rise unless you have a way to cause the world economy to not have any inflation.
    Lmao the inflation isn't going this fast .

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by wartotal View Post
    i used to charge and spend just for the mount, but recently i just gave up,

average prices rose from $100 per mount to $300 and now $1000 >.>
    and it'll continue to rise unless you have a way to cause the world economy to not have any inflation.

Leave a comment:

• wartotal
    replied
    i used to charge and spend just for the mount, but recently i just gave up,

average prices rose from $100 per mount to $300 and now $1000 >.>

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    i remember some time ago people said that in chinese version you get alot of mahra daily from sylph arena. i dont remember exact amount but it was more than we get sepulcrum now (unless they lied). it makes sense that mahra and sepulcrum are valued the same because you need several thousand of both to fully max your sylph. at least a 1:30 rate in value seems to be very odd

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Even if the absolute value is different, the relative value amongst the items are the same. I didn't refer to the CN servers because their prices are cheaper, I referred to them because the sep to mahra exchange will be in future patches.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    Obviously I'm pulling it from the CN servers where you can exchange 30 sep for 1 mahra.
    Yeah well we don't play on CN servers lol, I'm sure if we had the same pricing people would be + 50k br more for the same price/amount they've spent if not more. R2/ProCity/7road devs/whoever set the prices for NA wartune decided we get the shorter end of the stick and priced everything higher than that of the CN wartunes.

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Lol, where'd you pull that number from? Just look at past events, same number of scraps same number of sepulcrum compared to mahra. When they released mahra by mistake the exchange was also 1-1. Maybe Seps suck, but they've made it clear at this point in time they're valuing it the same. Most people don't, a lot do, as long as someone does they have no reason to decrease the price or "Value" they give it.
    Obviously I'm pulling it from the CN servers where you can exchange 30 sep for 1 mahra.

Leave a comment:

• R227015782
    replied
    $1,000 for what? All I would get in a stat boost is 1 mount. The mahra is nice but how does it help? Mega cashers only get a boost in their sylph but so far that hasn't been very helpful in MP's. Minor or moderate cashers this wouldn't boost them up at all since they die to the top players already. Mega cashers usually have the best gear already, the gold and daru is hardly mentionable in this event. A few days doing the world boss I can gain more. When I consider the cost to upgrade astrals, sylphs, mounts (whips), soul crystals I find that to be a zebq or others would take 100k plus spending. I don't find anything wrong with spending that much if someone has the means but for a game company to use mega cashers only as a model of revenue is not stable at all. r2 opens a few servers a week and currently any single server could merge with 4 others and maybe there might be enough players to have a real guild battle. I think it is time for me to say goodbye to wartune. I've spent some cash. Had some fun but overall I can't except playing for 10+ years to catch up to 100 thousand dollar accounts or spending that much for an online game. The events have been getting worse and worse. Even if players spend 1,000 now wartune will be asking for twice that next month. In the end it comes down to good old boredom. Same **** different day. This game lacks content. Changing the looks of items is fun but wears out quickly. Where are new MP's, campaigns, challenges, quests to conquer?

Leave a comment:

• koetsu
    replied
    With the biggest cashers being maxed on most stuff, increased/cheaper rewarding for basic things you used to spend for ( soul crystals, gems, faith stones etc ) and the Sylph releases, the benefit towards non- or 'lesser' cashers is becoming less. In the end this game is free-to-play but pay-to-win, so they have to come up with something for the people who can and are willing to spend money on it

I do like the idea that it is recharge based, and not in game spending, so getting the normal recharge bonus + event bonus, and the balens to spend whenever I want.

Leave a comment:

• MrGummiAnka
    replied
    Yeah this is crazy, and what made me quit this game. $1000 for some pixels, that is clearly insane. You get so little for spent cash in this game vs other games anyway and honestly this game is one which promotes addictive behaviour which I find a bit disturbing. Not going to take part in that anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
    30 sepulcrum = 1 mahra. Saying mahra is worth 35 balens a piece is like saying whips are worth 35 balens a piece; most people don't pay full retail when they train their mount.
    Lol, where'd you pull that number from? Just look at past events, same number of scraps same number of sepulcrum compared to mahra. When they released mahra by mistake the exchange was also 1-1. Maybe Seps suck, but they've made it clear at this point in time they're valuing it the same. Most people don't, a lot do, as long as someone does they have no reason to decrease the price or "Value" they give it.

Leave a comment:

• Tranc3motion
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Now the mahra we know is "worth" 35 balens a piece, we know they often give sepulcrum the same "value" as mahra, so that's already roughly 133k balens..
    30 sepulcrum = 1 mahra. Saying mahra is worth 35 balens a piece is like saying whips are worth 35 balens a piece; most people don't pay full retail when they train their mount.

Leave a comment:

• WhoSeis
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Sounds impossible since even a purple iris lose to my orange apollo in arena...my apollo dmg more than that person's max hp so even if they crit heal its useless...
    Cripes but what do we have but a bragadocious cash troll... well played, troll.

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    Yay to the people that can afford it...wont be to many though..just the same as always. Player Vs payer game, u know it, you still play/pay it ..so no complain XD.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X