Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

More ways to earn large sum of gold and Krynite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More ways to earn large sum of gold and Krynite

There are very limited options to earn gold and specially Krynite.. I think you should add more ways to earn them..
    Almost all the activities need gold. Collecting so much gold gets difficult

M sure m not the only 1 who has this concern.. Hope you guys can come up with some good solution for this.
    Else atleast reduce gold consumption for things like enchanting, guide contribution etc..

And the main is krynite.. Seriously low options for krynite. Need to get more ways to get them. Add krynite from world boss can help a bit. (Just a suggestion)

Originally posted by R236040450 View Post
    There are very limited options to earn gold and specially Krynite.. I think you should add more ways to earn them..
    Almost all the activities need gold. Collecting so much gold gets difficult

M sure m not the only 1 who has this concern.. Hope you guys can come up with some good solution for this.
    Else atleast reduce gold consumption for things like enchanting, guide contribution etc..

And the main is krynite.. Seriously low options for krynite. Need to get more ways to get them. Add krynite from world boss can help a bit. (Just a suggestion)
    If enchanting will deal less gold, the majority of the players who enchanted their gears (especially legendary lv60-70) will complain and will want a compensation back or gold return, so another problem and issue will arise.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

What to start everyone on lv 80 with unlimited resources? Many players wants to have evrything quickly and easy...

Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky:
      "Happiness does not lie in happiness, but in the achievement of it."

Comment

i need more kyanite second page in academy whattt? second page pfff!!!
        Name:Ereshkigal
        Class:Archer
        Level:65
        Server:246
        Br:85.000

Comment

Working...
        X