Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What is the best talents for knight for lv up high ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I use Tyranny and when it procs during WB you can see a slight increase (especially nice pre-delphic) *don't use crit for WB

anyways talents same as matt's just at lower levels apart from tyranny and iron wall lol
    lvl 7 tyranny is +15% dmg for 2 turns, making it pretty much equal to a maxed brut rune. I can say for sure it proc's enough to where this one of the best knight talents. during WB i start slasher - brut rune + EDD and when i get tyranny + brut with EDD the damge is more than noticeable.

Comment

Question about Second Wind: the description says it increases Ultimate Slasher rage CONSUMPTION by one point... I assumed that meant that it cost 1 additional point to cast, resulting in 1 less rage afterwards.

However, some of these posts seem to suggest that it costs one less?

Can anyone clarify? The increased consumption is the only reason I didn't invest in it because it would throw my rotations out of whack.

Thanks!
      I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
        Question about Second Wind: the description says it increases Ultimate Slasher rage CONSUMPTION by one point... I assumed that meant that it cost 1 additional point to cast, resulting in 1 less rage afterwards.

However, some of these posts seem to suggest that it costs one less?

Can anyone clarify? The increased consumption is the only reason I didn't invest in it because it would throw my rotations out of whack.

Thanks!
        It costs 1 point more to use. So if you have a pve set instead of getting 10 rage from ult slasher (lv0 talent) you'd get 9 and lower depending on level.

Comment

Thanks Wraith

And I guess the one thing that surprises me is that no one seems to like Puncture... I understand that with sylphs Whirlwind isn't our only AOE any more, but I still think it's damn handy to have available when I need it, plus the bleed is nice when it procs. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
          I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
            Thanks Wraith

And I guess the one thing that surprises me is that no one seems to like Puncture... I understand that with sylphs Whirlwind isn't our only AOE any more, but I still think it's damn handy to have available when I need it, plus the bleed is nice when it procs. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
            i have my puncture to lvl 8
            JUST because of the cd and not because of the bleeding effects.
            I have my clothes that high leveled, that i start with 51 rage. So I can start with whirl instant.
            then slasher + ulti slasher and then my CD ended of my first whirlwind AND i have enough rage to start a new one.
            I think its handy so i can kill of their troops faster then i didnt spend any points on Puncture.
            I dont really care for the bleed effects. the cd now lasts for 11 secs instead of 30 secs
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Its handy for the reason ^
              personally not gonna work on it until Iron Wall, Second Wind, Tyranny and Persistence are maxed out, but its definitely more useful than some others unless you use shadow thrasher/intercept in your day to day a lotttt

Comment

Well this is what i'm confused about.... My server is wayyy behind compared to some of the early servers.... Theres not really any point in increasing HS now is there? XD Shouldnt i just work on talents?
                GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                110k Br
                Spreading the Beast

Comment

I mean i've come to accept the fact i cant stun anyone xD, only people in servers below my current server... so the only way forward in my eyes is to increase talent skills (not holy seal) and make myself stronger... as being stunned is inevitable.
                  Am i correct in assuming that?
                  GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                  110k Br
                  Spreading the Beast

Comment

Originally posted by KinkehBeast View Post
                    I mean i've come to accept the fact i cant stun anyone xD, only people in servers below my current server... so the only way forward in my eyes is to increase talent skills (not holy seal) and make myself stronger... as being stunned is inevitable.
                    focus on HS and iron wall, the other is optional, i mean after you maxed, you can grab 1 of them
                    -West Coast S115

Comment

What's your HS at now? Cap is 66
                      Knight - Kabam - S1
                      Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                        What's your HS at now? Cap is 66
                        My HS is at 34 and i have about the same layout as everyone else with the passive skills but i've left them at lv 1.
                        so theres a cap on HS? Being far behind in this server race is kinda one sided, but are you saying theres a cap on it all or does the HS go into the 100's , 200's ect? (I know the passives are capped at 10 but unsure on the HS). ^.^
                        GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                        110k Br
                        Spreading the Beast

Comment

so theres a cap on HS?
                          HS caps at lvl 99 if you are max level yourself

Comment

Originally posted by koetsu View Post
                            HS caps at lvl 99 if you are max level yourself
                            Here are the cap levels