Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Evolve class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Evolve class

    dear Wartune Developers

    Can u make an evolving class? Since Archer always have more benefit in critical attack compare with other classes. I'm using Knight Class and I think it not good enough on attacking enemies compare with Archer and Mage. Perhaps in some certain level the job can be evolved into another special class
    ☣CAIN☣

  • #2
    Originally posted by Hyperblades View Post
    dear Wartune Developers

    Can u make an evolving class? Since Archer always have more benefit in critical attack compare with other classes. I'm using Knight Class and I think it not good enough on attacking enemies compare with Archer and Mage. Perhaps in some certain level the job can be evolved into another special class
    They just need to balance the classes. Most mmos do revamps/balance patches. So I presume R2 will also do one in the near future.

    Comment


    • #3
      balance all class not only archer. mage AOE very OP.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

      played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

      Comment


      • #4
        Really I feel like crying when I see the stats of my knight
        Equipped with the best , having so great HP and highest possible defense it can get but why it is so under powered
        R2 - really I don't wan't myself to be stronger, but knights are either made to weak or other classes given too high attack
        What is knight - a tank , what thank when it can't stay alive , mages 4 hits, and knight dies no chance to defend
        archers, do multiple attacks all critical , *** I really mean *** , no one would like knight in near future then if it goes on
        Please , mages are getting defense equal to knights , archers are even crossing the defense of knights
        NOw then *** you guys made knights when it can do nothing , no high atatck, no high HP , no high defense, no high nothing !!!!!
        Really look in the matter , knights are ruined!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KyubiBlaze View Post
          Really I feel like crying when I see the stats of my knight
          Equipped with the best , having so great HP and highest possible defense it can get but why it is so under powered
          R2 - really I don't wan't myself to be stronger, but knights are either made to weak or other classes given too high attack
          What is knight - a tank , what thank when it can't stay alive , mages 4 hits, and knight dies no chance to defend
          archers, do multiple attacks all critical , *** I really mean *** , no one would like knight in near future then if it goes on
          Please , mages are getting defense equal to knights , archers are even crossing the defense of knights
          NOw then *** you guys made knights when it can do nothing , no high atatck, no high HP , no high defense, no high nothing !!!!!
          Really look in the matter , knights are ruined!!!!

          hmmm wr has the shiled one too ... that enough to survive the mage / arcer hit that my opinion all have 1 unique skill

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by icaxvero View Post
            hmmm wr has the shiled one too ... that enough to survive the mage / arcer hit that my opinion all have 1 unique skill
            Not really enough because we can remove it with Scatter Shot! I just practically called for a nerf for archers! :P Sorry guys!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by autlos View Post
              Not really enough because we can remove it with Scatter Shot! I just practically called for a nerf for archers! :P Sorry guys!
              Archers Aren't OP as people make them out to be, Mages on the other hand Are
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah archers aren't, and its true, that MATK beats the heck out of me, I hate it I hate it I hate it!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Both Archers and Mages are OP. Archers are OP for having such high criticals, and mage are OP for having such high dmg AOEs. What makes them even more OP is that both are able to tank like a knight which shouldn't be like that. Mages should be the squishiest since they have heal and lots of AOEs. They don't need high def when they can hit multiple times with lot of dmg. Archers should have more armor than mages but still squishy compared to knights. As they have high critical and can do multiple hits. Knights should have higher def and average power. I can't stand going in arena and knowing that I can beat the team if it wasn't for tanky archers and mages. I find that stupid.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like this idea...hmmm...evolving...
                    " Mess with the Best, Die Like the Rest"


                    IGN: ImaOhw
                    Server: Worg Lair
                    Class: Archer (Lvl 55+)
                    Guild: Elite

                    Guides



                    Suggestions

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Me too, reminds me of the good 'ol Maplestory days. Its a pretty neat idea though!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Request to r2

                        Please give more defense from skills like divine blessing
                        divine blessing max level is 2
                        Gives : PDEF increase of 20% max HP increase of 20% and received healing increase by 20%
                        Hopeful changes: PDEF increase of 30% max HP increase of 30% and received healing increase by 30% and MDEF increase of 30%(when maxed)
                        please make it so because even in CS we knights get 25% on all defense increase with max earth blessing but divine blessing lacks MDEF since tanks need to tank both physical and magical attacks give us MDEF Thank u
                        Please give more attack but with less chance of criticals
                        increase of either levels or either the rate of combat master
                        I honestly feel like my shadow thrasher and ultimate slasher is more stronger than delphic destroyer
                        please increase the power
                        please add more defense and HP in all of the knight equipment because my set is weaker than a archers
                        How is a heavy clad armor wearing class get equal or lower defense than a leather wearing class please increase defense and power thank u very much
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                        I am a 100% Noob

                        I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                        Become a friend and be kind

                        hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                        MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                        I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would say when you guys are going to nerve the Aeo from the mage (we mages need much longer to get our rage for our skills then u should buff the heal EXTREMLY like lowering the rage consum by 10 and lowering the cd or just increase the amount of healing... right now it`s just useless for PvP players(my opinion it just get`s shot away with 1 archer shot what i heal xD) and the knights shield... i rarely see some knight who`s shield lasts longer then 1-2 rounds before it brakes so... it should be changed instead of absorbing damage LOWERING the received damage like: -50% received damage but also lowers you damage about 50% BUT u should have a higher chance to get hitted something like that

                          And unlike the archers need mages in a way longer to cast their spells... so we are not as op as the archer since we dont get 5 rage after each crit^^ our skills still have a rage consum unlike the second spell from the archer even with the lvl 20 set(i am lvl 33 and still wear it because of the rage xD) the 16rage aeo consums rage and when u say now... yeah then get the lvl 30 set... i am surely not gonna pay 100$ just for such a thing(yes i have waisted 4,17€ alrdy too for the recharge packet but i am not gonna pay that much for a virtual clothing...)

                          And sorry for the bad and maybe confusing english^^

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Mages are awesome as they are i play mage too so i know just that mages think they need rage but all class have the rage they need not more cause anymore then it over powers others by letting them use powerful attacks like if i had more rage or like less rage consumption then i would keep using shadow thrashers and agoran's shield along with that i would use delphic destroyer everytime making me very hard to beat thats kinda lame

                            Ups and downs are needed

                            Knights : give more defense for crying out loud
                            Mages : give little bit more PDEF they die way too fast in the hands of archers
                            Archers : they are OP already but that would be personal not official so give them a little bit a MDEF
                            This is a humble request from a Fan and player of r2 please make these happen Thank u very much
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                            I am a 100% Noob

                            I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                            Become a friend and be kind

                            hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                            MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                            I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Really? i thought the shield has a 60sec cd....and the shadow trasher too a high one hmmm ??? ??? ???

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X