For the benefits of all light and moderate casher to get underworld steed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the benefits of all light and moderate casher to get underworld steed

I as a light casher suggest this to r2games.

We all know,that...

Underworld Steed = Recharge 50k Balens instantly given a certain period of time. (correct me if i am wrong)

Ok , here is my suggestion for the benefits of light and moderate casher that can't recharge 50k balens instantly but recharge 50k balens on their account since they start playing wartune until now.

Underworld Steed = Every account that recharge 30k-40k balens on their account ever since they start playing wartune should be rewarded am underwolrd steed. this is exclusively for underworld steed only.

That mount is a rare one to get, and only for, lets say....cashers, not light or moderate ones.
    If what you say will be implemented ( low chances, like 0.001 ) all will get underworld steed.
    Its a pretty mount, but if you ask me, its one of the very few in game that can be very hard to get if you don't spend/recharge when its the event for it.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

What reward would you put in place for those who recharge the 50K balens for the mount now then?
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

kinda unfair on those guys who recharged 50k specifically to get that steed.

it would be nice if a "new" mount was implimented, which could be obtained for recharging over "X" amount in your gaming timeline.

but this is R2. so maybe it will happen.
        lets take the evil alpaca for example, he was obtainable via magic pot event. which some people dropped alot of balens on to obtain...
        a few months later he was in shop for 4k balens.

Comment

Skribz you are an idiot, you plan on buying 50k balens either way if your a casher, these things are a bonus / gift for that recharging ontop of what you purchased, they could say **** you and give you nothing, and if you want everything for free, well you won't ever get anything good for free in the real world, so just quit complaining.

Comment

R2 loves super cashers and hates non-cashers and now possibly light cashers.

just look at recent event evidence, LOL.

100,000 balen = 1000 Real World US Dollars, to get a mount... really now?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

you know the mount and other stuff you get for recharging is just a bonus you are not specifically using 100k balens to buy the mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                you know the mount and other stuff you get for recharging is just a bonus you are not specifically using 100k balens to buy the mount.
                Exactly, most people can't seem to grasp that concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                  Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  Exactly, most people can't seem to grasp that concept.
                  and show me how many people are recharging 1000 USD at one time.

Are you one of those people?

Comment

and show me how many people are recharging 1000 USD at one time.

Are you one of those people?
                    How does that relate to your last statement which was laughed upon?

To your second statement, yes, not many can recharge 1000$, and I am not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                      What reward would you put in place for those who recharge the 50K balens for the mount now then?
                      They could make an event:
                      recharge 10k if you have underworld, you get another +50 wildfirelookalikemount! THIS TIME ITS Yellow... or brown... or orange... or purple... or grey... or beige, we havent decided yet
                      heavy cashers get a +50 stat for a cheap price (for them) and we moderate ppl can possibly get a blue shiny wildifre

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                        They could make an event:
                        recharge 10k if you have underworld, you get another +50 wildfirelookalikemount! THIS TIME ITS Yellow... or brown... or orange... or purple... or grey... or beige, we havent decided yet
                        heavy cashers get a +50 stat for a cheap price (for them) and we moderate ppl can possibly get a blue shiny wildifre
                        I vote for pink... bright, candy cane, fluorescent pink.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          I vote for pink... bright, candy cane, fluorescent pink.
                          Deal. Now, let's make this happend

Comment

LOL.. told the no 1 cashier in my server, his reply is he is happy! quess there will always be that 1% cashier who is always willing to spend.
                            IGN: watty
                            Server:s271
                            Class: Knight
                            BR: 120k + growing slowly
                            Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

While we all see the plenty of people crying about cashers/supercashers and the money they spend, please also remember that they are ones who keeps the game alive for the everyone, needless to say why and how.

If R2 is gives something in return, then it is a way to show a bit of appreciation for their support. Period
                              I kick butts.

Comment

Working...
                              X