Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

For the benefits of all light and moderate casher to get underworld steed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    What reward would you put in place for those who recharge the 50K balens for the mount now then?
    People who recharged 50k got the mount there reward is +100 to all stats instantly. The op is saying folk who recharge 50k over time aka they get the mount after 50k has been recharged. Some it might takes weeks others years.

Comment

Originally posted by Aziola View Post
      While we all see the plenty of people crying about cashers/supercashers and the money they spend, please also remember that they are ones who keeps the game alive for the everyone, needless to say why and how.

If R2 is gives something in return, then it is a way to show a bit of appreciation for their support. Period
      True but these heavy cashers are also the sole reason why the prices are always going to be super high expensive in this game. They will buy anything R2 throws at them. Look at the gamble chests in the shop now with the **** prizes and low drop rate of the event mount in them. All the pay to consume events getting lower and lower each month but keeping the same price tag. R2 knows how to run a business when it come to making profit. I give them that. This game is running too expensive and the only way to get the prices lowered is if heavy cashers actually played smart and learn r2 tricks. Don't always pay for those high price items since you get them eventually free later on. The game will always be too expensive since heavy cashers will buy anything that R2 throws at them.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        True but these heavy cashers are also the sole reason why the prices are always going to be super high expensive in this game. They will buy anything R2 throws at them. Look at the gamble chests in the shop now with the **** prizes and low drop rate of the event mount in them. All the pay to consume events getting lower and lower each month but keeping the same price tag. R2 knows how to run a business when it come to making profit. I give them that. This game is running too expensive and the only way to get the prices lowered is if heavy cashers actually played smart and learn r2 tricks. Don't always pay for those high price items since you get them eventually free later on. The game will always be too expensive since heavy cashers will buy anything that R2 throws at them.
        Not sure if im aloud to post this, so this link may be removed:
        http://wiki2.gamer.com.tw/wiki.php?n...F&ss=58658&f=M

^ gonna need to use google translate but you can see on the chinese server they have events where you need to recharge 150k balens to get certain mounts. So i don't think this is R2 being money hungry I think thats the way the game itself has gone. the mount for the event at that link is only +30 too

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          Exactly, most people can't seem to grasp that concept.
          I have done servers on different type of servers. Eastern, Western, Europe, and Oceanic.
          Now I saw people with the special events things on them Like the Special Christmas clothing for recharging, the other recharge event for Dragon's Breath Costume and Underworld Steed and The upcoming 100k recharge steed.
          Now when questioned to people all over different time zones and random people who had that, 95% of them, when I said, "Why did you recharge for those Recharge/Pay to Consume events?" They said, "because I wanted the clothing and steed." I also asked, "Is that all?" 80% said similiar to this, "Yes that is mainly it. The balens are good, but not really much to spend on except WB, Mystery Shop, SC and MW." I would agree with this since Cashers already have A LOT of the stuff.

I grasp that concept to a certain extent. And to the conclusion, More People just give $500+ just for the clothing/wing/mount of the event, than not.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
            Exactly, most people can't seem to grasp that concept.
            Agreed. I'll recharge take the freebies and spend the 100k balens over the next 7-9 months (i.e VIP,spirit cov. crypt keys and exp scrolls)

Much better then those $500 (50k balen) consumption events which I will never do as I could careless about wings and appearances.
            FinalHC
            Kabam - S39/S6
            (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              I vote for pink... bright, candy cane, fluorescent pink.
              I vote for pink too!
              Be very nice to actually See a Rainbow Steed! Now that would just be plain awesome

Comment

Oh yes....
                And let's not forget the pot of gold with an elf...thing whatever they're called as a sadle decoration
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Working...
                X