Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone alerted R2 to nerf the drop rate of mount card!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone alerted R2 to nerf the drop rate of mount card!

not to accuse anyone destructive posting, but to post that you have too many duplicate mount cards have alerted R2 to extremely nerfed the drop rate of mount cards. After 400 boxes bought and no mount card is very disappointing and frustrating! All prior events, i have been able to get the mount card with 200 boxes at most.

lol... fun isn't it when a super casher complains they got too much mount... than later screws over people that can't spend 1000 USD a week.

Also... why are you still buying those boxes? thought everyone knew only stupid people buys them now. Did you not see the warning in other threads?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      lol... fun isn't it when a super casher complains they got too much mount... than later screws over people that can't spend 1000 USD a week.

Also... why are you still buying those boxes? thought everyone knew only stupid people buys them now. Did you not see the warning in other threads?
      Supercashers don't really care, hence their name.. lol

Comment

lol i wouldn't call myself stupid because i can afford it, but it's the principle that upsets me. it the drop rate remains the same it wouldn't bother me.

Comment

well someone got it with just 10 boxes on my server, I doubt it

Comment

then there's me that never have gotten any mount from chests yet and on 1 event i bought 500 and stil got none :/

Comment

only seen like 3 of the impala on my server, some people are at 400 chests and still nothing

Comment

lot ppl got impala alr in my server
                some more just laugh when they got no impala in their box
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Working...
                X