Servers transfers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers transfers

I would like to be able to move my toon on other server....I would pay even good money.I made a mistake at first and I;m playing on US east time,so i have GB at 3 am.I also made another mistake,i made my toon on kabam...would be nice to be able to come here
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

I'm sorry, transferring a character to a new server isn't possible due to how the database is setup. Characters are fully bound to the server they are created on.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

that sucks (((
      Server: Kabam 17
      Player name: Dwarf
      Player level: 80
      Player class: Knight
      Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
      Battle rating: 615k
      Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Agreed, wish it could happen hate being stuck on toxic servers or dead servers (waiting for a merge)

Comment

At least tell the truth here, I work with SQL, the reason we can not transfer servers is they do not have anyone smart enough to write a working script for it.

Comment

that was funny, lol

Comment

Originally posted by R217508883 View Post
              At least tell the truth here, I work with SQL, the reason we can not transfer servers is they do not have anyone smart enough to write a working script for it.
              The truth is, and has been for 2 years, the way the database stores data is by the character on the server. The account itself is just the way you log in to access the character. If logs were stored on the account instead, then it might be a possibility to transfer servers. With how much money people are willing to throw R2 to transfer to a different server, wouldn't you think that if it was possible, they would have found a way to make it happen?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                The truth is, and has been for 2 years, the way the database stores data is by the character on the server. The account itself is just the way you log in to access the character. If logs were stored on the account instead, then it might be a possibility to transfer servers. With how much money people are willing to throw R2 to transfer to a different server, wouldn't you think that if it was possible, they would have found a way to make it happen?
                +1, very good said MemoryLane
                They can easily ask 1,5k$ or 2k$ and then transfer your acc wherever you want, pretty easy, but they didn't yet, I think.
                If that was possible be sure that R2 would make alot more money with it by transfering people's acc wherever they needed/wanted, as long as the " payment " was payed.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  I'm sorry, transferring a character to a new server isn't possible due to how the database is setup. Characters are fully bound to the server they are created on.
                  Them should be possibol to move the charter to a lower lvl, if man play like in S100 man can chooes frome S1 to S100 movies not higre.

Should be awsome becouse if man start play one server and the timezone its not close to once own if man move to another country, man should not need to restart the game.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                    Them should be possibol to move the charter to a lower lvl, if man play like in S100 man can chooes frome S1 to S100 movies not higre.

Should be awsome becouse if man start play one server and the timezone its not close to once own if man move to another country, man should not need to restart the game.
                    It's not really about what would be considered a 'fair move' or what we want as players (trust me, I have times when I would love to move to another server), it's about what's possible and what is not. I would never flat out say something isn't possible when I know it could be possible they just don't want to do it.. This is one of those times when I can say it's not possible.

As a good example of this, servers get merged, but still you can only access your character from the original server. If character movement was in the realm of possibilities, they would condense everyone into one access point and save a lot of time/trouble/money by keeping those servers around.

Comment

Working...
                    X