Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

6 ... days i cant make 500 ... points in wartune's jewel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 ... days i cant make 500 ... points in wartune's jewel

now want money spend in jewels to make 500 points or what all days i make more 400 and in lucky only s.. 10 or f.. 20 points!
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

It seems that you don't have any idea of what are you doing i get 5-600 points everyday (not a casher)

Comment

Originally posted by R230531914 View Post
      It seems that you don't have any idea of what are you doing i get 5-600 points everyday (not a casher)
      sorri but i have good idea to what im doing and close u mouth
      Name:Ereshkigal
      Class:Archer
      Level:65
      Server:246
      Br:85.000

Comment

You have bad luck, all it is. I get 500 points 3-4 days a week easily enough, sometimes even 1000 if really lucky w/o cash.

Comment

to be honest its not all about knowing what u are doing. Some days the jewls just fall in a bad order and u cant rly do anything

Comment

Its just luck. Sometimes when you ask a friend, you get 20 points, sometimes 200.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

made 920 2 days ago ... 0 balen used ofc.
              spin was 20+ so 3x gold chest.
              ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
              Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
              My pathetic youtube channel
              -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

i can get 500 daily, the only issue for me is reward drop
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

The key to jewels is working the combos and big joins. If you're settling for +10 pts a move, you're not doing it right. It's better to spend 2-3 moves getting nothing to set up a +80, +100 or combination of +50s & +20s.

With 30 moves, not including the lucky spin, I can consistently get 750+ pts. 1 purchase of 10 additional moves for 150 Balens always gets me to 1000 Pts.

Yesterday I wanted to really rack up gems for the new Event, so I went for the 6,000 Pt Mark. It only took a total of 80 extra moves (1200 Balens) - though I did get a +200 Lucky Spin. For that I got over 500 SC, over 150 Mount Whips, and over to 200 Fate Stones, not to mention hundreds of gem packs and refinement locks. Jewels are the best way to spend Balens in the game, bar none.

Comment

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
                    now want money spend in jewels to make 500 points or what all days i make more 400 and in lucky only s.. 10 or f.. 20 points!
                    I had 3 days in a row open with 0 moves. First day even the help didn't make any moves. Second day I had 12 moves left and no moves. Third day I actually made it through, but yeah no 500 chest in abt a week.

Its okay bc I found a less cash based game to play until April when a certain MMO releases
                    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                      I had 3 days in a row open with 0 moves. First day even the help didn't make any moves. Second day I had 12 moves left and no moves. Third day I actually made it through, but yeah no 500 chest in abt a week.

Its okay bc I found a less cash based game to play until April when a certain MMO releases
                      FYI: You DON'T have to complete a match with every move. You can still move gems and set up your next move. I think a lot of people think this is like Candy Crush where when you can't make a move it's over since it doesn't reshuffle. That is NOT the case. You can keep moving w/o making matches.

In fact, this is the Best way to play - by setting up higher scoring moves. If you're only getting 10 Pts a move for 30 Moves, you're looking at 300 Pts. If you can complete a combo of 50+ Pts every other move (on average), you're averaging 25 Pts a move, or 750 Pts w/o spending Balens.

Comment

hmm i think the first few days was easy to get lots of points and we get hooked to it. now that we get points harder people uses balens

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                          i can get 500 daily, the only issue for me is reward drop
                          reward drop issue... agree
                          -West Coast S115

Comment

Working...
                          X