Suggestion on compensation for missed GB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion on compensation for missed GB

I suggest ALL players get 500+ insignia, 10 whips and 1000 honour from missed GB.

That is the compensation I like.
    I don't think R2 will miss any money that way; they are not balen bought items.

I don't like that idea at all.

I am guaranteed 1000 insignia, 10 whips and am not at all bothered about Honor.
    The reason I ain't happy is that my Guild Alter, Guild Tree and MP runs are all done around the GB (as we win in less than 15mins). It is also highly possible that we may miss Amethyst mine and tank battles, and a slight chance that the WB will also be missed.

It's fine saying run them all once maintenance is over, but it will be after 10pm before starting anything (server time and actual time) and I have work at 6am. So this maintenance has ruined a complete day's play for me, not just a GB

Comment

Same here we wining in 10-12m

We do three 19:30, 20.00 Divine altar like 20:15-20:20 something like that
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

From the looks of things, it's not you don't like the idea, but instead you want 1000 insignia instead of 500+.
        500+ means more than 500. You just want it all, but like WB compensation, it doesn't work that way with greedy R2 (not that I wouldn't like my 1250 insignia).

I am only asking for something I may get from R2.

Comment

500+ could = 501. And that would be R2's definition of 500+.

Also I pointed out all the other things I would have missed, which impact me far more than missing 1 GB. However, as it turns out the GB was the only thing I missed out on as server was back up around 20.15

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            500+ could = 501. And that would be R2's definition of 500+.

Also I pointed out all the other things I would have missed, which impact me far more than missing 1 GB. However, as it turns out the GB was the only thing I missed out on as server was back up around 20.15
            We have to hope for the best

Comment

Working...
            X