Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bite Me r2!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bite Me r2!!

you wasted my time from good ,bad to worst..but hell ive been thru there unlike cystal legaxy and saga u boasted a whole lot on wartune promises undelievered only makes use of compensation as the alternatives ...no wonder ure losing it ...the lag, the patch,the events are pretty routine but do you ever consider making things better ..all piled up and swept inder the carpet!! wasted

wartune is still 1million mile better than cystal legacy.
    if anyone ask what game offer more pay to win than wartune, go to CL. no in-game event, no free stuff, pay to get item (every week), just spend to get 100x stronger than a free player.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
    X