Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new clothing,wings,hat & weapon in dressing room after emergency maintainace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new clothing,wings,hat & weapon in dressing room after emergency maintainace

yeah, better go and check your dressing room, lol that Chinese dress
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

The other stuff look cool :P and I also just noticed that the tiny wings were added.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	new set.png
Views:	1
Size:	231.6 KB
ID:	1679417 Thanks for the heads up, is this the new set?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by -Overlord-; 01-08-2014, 11:11 PM.

Comment

This is beautiful sadly players must cash in big time to avail it
        IGN: Tiwaistyles
        Class: Archer
        Level: 70
        Honor Title: Imperial Commander
        Battle Rating: 100k
        Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          The other stuff look cool :P and I also just noticed that the tiny wings were added.
          The tiny wings have been there since the dressing began.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            yeah, better go and check your dressing room, lol that Chinese dress
            you forgot the 2 new mounts

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

I'm expecting a big event for Chinese New year, seeing all these changes. It's the 31st of Januari, so that would explain why the current event ends the 20th (somewhere there).
              The new event that will follow will be all about the Chinese New Year and not the patch I'm betting (and hoping, don't want the patch yet to be honest, it's expensive enough as it is atm).
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

they need to patch the remaining 3 pets what u talking bout iggy. not everyone has apolo so lightning and fire will be a nice addition

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                  they need to patch the remaining 3 pets what u talking bout iggy. not everyone has apolo so lightning and fire will be a nice addition
                  You think the patch will involve just that? Everyone will be very happy with the new sylphs yes, untill they see what else r2 put in there.
                  Will be fun for cashers, especially heavy ones. You think ToK is hard now, wait till the new patch comes along.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Clothings were added in last week maintenance, not during emergency maintenance.

Comment

recharge event wanna bet for it?

Comment

i dont cash so if they add more cashing stuff, doesnt rly affect me, well we can pass tok hard anyway now (not that i care got 2 much insignia as is), and i do know people are waiting for 80 sets and 80 maps. So they need to patch that asap

Comment

Working...
                        X