Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Jackos Video for Class Wars in December?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Jackos Video for Class Wars in December?

I noticed Jacko has intentionally left out his Videos for December 2013.

I heard he has 3 losses and didn't win the class wars. Despite all his self-boasting, we have yet to see Jacko winning anything.
    All hot air there.

Show us the video of December 2013 OR win the class wars this time.

when you spend as much as jacko and fail so hard, gotta admit spending over 75,000$ on this game and can't even come near most average cashers br.
    Pipster spends about the same as him and is 10x better

Comment

no comment
      -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
        when you spend as much as jacko and fail so hard, gotta admit spending over 75,000$ on this game and can't even come near most average cashers br.
        i highly doubt jacko spent more than pipster and maybe he did not record a video

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
          i highly doubt jacko spent more than pipster and maybe he did not record a video
          He recorded videos everytime, but he only posted them if he didn't get embarrassed. He posted the prelim videos where he lost once in 15 matches. In the finals, he lost 3 times and didn't bother posting it.

Comment

Didn't spend enough like what Zebq did.

You need to spend like a true super casher, 1000 USD a week on this game. Just like how R2 intend it to be (see latest events).

Comment

I'm still waiting for Class Wars Final December 2013 from Jackos.

If he isn't being braggart as he claimed, then he should upload and show his 3 losses.

Comment

I was on vacation and the lap top i brought with me failed, and i dc'd. All the video was lost. Sad Face.
                IGN: Jacko
                Server: Kabam S24
                Guild: Genesis
                Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post

I have not spent anywhere near half of that. (but glad you know your facts :P)

Comment

Thanks for the explanation Jacko, and way to go guys, seems like typical forum behavior...
                    Randomly accuse a very skilled player for no reason, without proof, just to be offensive? Anybody got anything better to do with their time?
                    Sometimes the things people say are crazy... Good job Jacko, you're a very strong player, keep going

Also, this may be slightly off topic haha, but why do you use Apollo instead of Pan for class wars? Just wondering!
                    GandalfGrey
                    Miniclip Server 2
                    Level 80
                    Battle rating: 197k
                    Imperial Commander

Comment

Originally posted by GandalfGrey View Post
                      Thanks for the explanation Jacko, and way to go guys, seems like typical forum behavior...
                      Randomly accuse a very skilled player for no reason, without proof, just to be offensive? Anybody got anything better to do with their time?
                      Sometimes the things people say are crazy... Good job Jacko, you're a very strong player, keep going

Also, this may be slightly off topic haha, but why do you use Apollo instead of Pan for class wars? Just wondering!
                      For the style of play i want to go in the future, I want to get the upgraded version of the Apollo as it is the tankiest of all the sylph forms.

Comment

Ah, ok! Makes sense, just wondering, that pan is just heavenly against mages often ^.^
                        Well cool then, sounds good. Malleus doing the same thing? He uses Apollo too I think?
                        GandalfGrey
                        Miniclip Server 2
                        Level 80
                        Battle rating: 197k
                        Imperial Commander

Comment

Ah, ok! Makes sense, just wondering, that pan is just heavenly against mages often ^.^
                          Well cool then, sounds good. Malleus doing the same thing? He uses Apollo too I think?
                          Trying to counter it and lightning dmg as most ppl seem to want to go that route in the future. I'm not sure what Malleus is doing rarely get to talk to him :P.

Comment

There is no skill in this game, only money.

Comment

Originally posted by R24535853 View Post
                              There is no skill in this game, only money.
                              The skill required is how you use your money in this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X