Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting 60's legend full set at lvl 64..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    And after you have LD, and are able to do Tok NM and Hard, both bg and group arena are in my opinion a waste of time.
    I rather level my other talents which are way more useful, than a stun...
    GA can provide the insignias for medallion every week, meaning inisgnias from tok/GB is pure profit. Also useful for mount spirit cards. And although BG is useless now when you reach LD , when they are gonna implement the 2 new honor ranks, everyone is gonna rush BG again, so you can't completely neglect stun.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      GA can provide the insignias for medallion every week, meaning inisgnias from tok/GB is pure profit. Also useful for mount spirit cards. And although BG is useless now when you reach LD , when they are gonna implement the 2 new honor ranks, everyone is gonna rush BG again, so you can't completely neglect stun.
      I'm happy getting my new medals collecting bg chests, slow yes, but who cares. U lose out on too much by leveling HS, it just isn't worth it.
      And for GA to be profitable you need to be able to win alot. Which even with a good stun above 70 is hard to do.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

The truth is that it is more than possible, it's the refinement of the gear that is hard to fix before level 65, unless you buy refinement packs.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by -Overlord- View Post
          What`s funny? that they are rare or that you were lucky to get multiple while farming?
          They don't drop at all, like the lvl 6 or 7 gems from the vip wheel. There is the odd person that have posted saying they got set piece for a different class but nobody's posted proof. The synth items on the other hand do drop I managed to get the weapon the armour and the hood from drops.

Comment

I'm happy getting my new medals collecting bg chests, slow yes, but who cares. U lose out on too much by leveling HS, it just isn't worth it.
            And for GA to be profitable you need to be able to win alot. Which even with a good stun above 70 is hard to do.
            You can't even level your other talents to a good level without HS lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              You can't even level your other talents to a good level without HS lol
              I'm not saying you saying you shouldn't level it, but I won't focus on it. Ofcourse I'll level it so I can open up my other talents.
              I used to reason getting HS to 99 then level the other talents, but I noticed I barely need or use HS at all so I'm gimping myself to be honest because the other talents could help me much more.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I'm not saying you saying you shouldn't level it, but I won't focus on it. Ofcourse I'll level it so I can open up my other talents.
                I used to reason getting HS to 99 then level the other talents, but I noticed I barely need or use HS at all so I'm gimping myself to be honest because the other talents could help me much more.
                At your level it's true, since you leveled up fast to 70+ and it would take a considerable amount to reach the HS level of the older players. But on lower levels , and by that I mean 65-69, HS is not to be neglected. If I make a trio of 65 players and do GA , we get matched up with 64-65 ish. Meaning my level 30 stun will knock out 1 player for 3 turns 80% of the time at least.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

You many not notice it but, for me... a lvl 64 mage HS is very important for things such as arena and BG. To dominate in both you need the max HS you can get, which is why i have max HS and the rest are still at lvl 1. Seems to work for me, but things might be different at lvl 73... still long way off for me yet. I too have been cutting down on exp gain now for about 2 months and well on my way to getting my pve gear. Best thing is that i can get loads of insig from arena (win at least 25 a day) and actually buy my gear as soon as i get it So for a lvl 64 i think HS is very important, until you lvl up and the arena and BG goes out the window lol

Comment

They stunned me alot when I was 64, but they still never won . I was lvl 64 with 90k BR, and my team was 85k+. We could manage really well, even level 65-69 was easy.
                    70+ is a whole different story tho.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                      They don't drop at all, like the lvl 6 or 7 gems from the vip wheel. There is the odd person that have posted saying they got set piece for a different class but nobody's posted proof. The synth items on the other hand do drop I managed to get the weapon the armour and the hood from drops.
                      Archer got mage item.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	c2fd.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	1679446
                      I've also seen a mage get angelic brooch 2-3 weeks ago but I didn't take a screenshot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zo4e.png
Views:	2
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1679447

*These are screenshots I've taken myself and not just copied from the forums.
                      Last edited by Whispir; 01-09-2014, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                        Archer got mage item.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]66865[/ATTACH]
                        Yeh, this really should be changed, if you actually get lucky on this, which in all my time playing this, I never have been btw, they shouldn't give u an item you can't even use :S.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                          The truth is that it is more than possible, it's the refinement of the gear that is hard to fix before level 65, unless you buy refinement packs.
                          TRUTH.

I run a campaign that gives 28-40 level 2 refinement crystals.

It's a long process getting level 3 lol.
                          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                          Smart people outsmart each other.
                          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                          TheGuardingDark status: ██
                          senadbasic status: ██
                          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                          X