enable to enter tok and spire multiple times

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enable to enter tok and spire multiple times

I don't know if there was already a thread about this, but I just want to suggests that we should be able to enter Tower of Kings and Spire multiple times in order to help our guild mates. In MPD, we can enter it multiple times, with no rewards, even if we run out of attempts. So I just want to know if there is/are reasoning why we can't enter Tower of kings and Spire multiple times. I mean, you can make it like MPD where we don't get any rewards at all when we enter the second time, and I think helping other people is not really a big issue here. So is it possibly for you guys to enable us to enter tok and spire multiple times? if no, why?

good qestion...
    *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
    lvl 61
    Class:Archer
    Guild:Valor
    Battle rating:40k.
    Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
    Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Originally posted by BioFreeze View Post
      I don't know if there was already a thread about this, but I just want to suggests that we should be able to enter Tower of Kings and Spire multiple times in order to help our guild mates. In MPD, we can enter it multiple times, with no rewards, even if we run out of attempts. So I just want to know if there is/are reasoning why we can't enter Tower of kings and Spire multiple times. I mean, you can make it like MPD where we don't get any rewards at all when we enter the second time, and I think helping other people is not really a big issue here. So is it possibly for you guys to enable us to enter tok and spire multiple times? if no, why?
      Its simple.
      Why would lowers spend time/money on getting stronger if their gm/asst gm's who have 100k+ br will help them? Its pretty easy.
      I do my runs with 2/max 3 people in spire and get to stage 13, and I'm ok with that. I don't stay to search for 4th because it ruins my tactic on boss 3-4-5.
      So a quick answer to your question : Entering multiple times on spire = no money for r2 from lowers or no time, means easy getting stuff and that won't be available.
      Entering multiple times on tok = nope, especially if lowers are helped to pass hard/nm. If you wanna help your mates, Leave your attempt and team and do tok/spire with them, otherwise its not possible and all R2 players know that.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
        Its simple.
        Why would lowers spend time/money on getting stronger if their gm/asst gm's who have 100k+ br will help them? Its pretty easy.
        I do my runs with 2/max 3 people in spire and get to stage 13, and I'm ok with that. I don't stay to search for 4th because it ruins my tactic on boss 3-4-5.
        So a quick answer to your question : Entering multiple times on spire = no money for r2 from lowers or no time, means easy getting stuff and that won't be available.
        Entering multiple times on tok = nope, especially if lowers are helped to pass hard/nm. If you wanna help your mates, Leave your attempt and team and do tok/spire with them, otherwise its not possible and all R2 players know that.
        Really? So why TOK NM top 4 getting naked everyday? thats a no money for r2 too! Just saying..
        All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
          Really? So why TOK NM top 4 getting naked everyday? thats a no money for r2 too! Just saying..
          Because thats not possible to anyone to do my friend.
          Let them be full and let your top players try it, they'll die like some low noobs.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

The MP dungeons have a minimum level requirement before you can run them. LL and Samsara for example are only for players Lv70 - 80. No matter how much you want to help your Lv65 friend in LL, you CAN'T.
            Spire and ToK do not have such a requirement once you are able to run them, so why should a person that is UNABLE to reach Lv12 of spire or run ToK hard/NM be carried through at no risk to the people who are carrying them?

I agree with the point raised earlier. If you REALLY want to help them through, save your run and help them.
            There should be NO option to run multiple times in Spire/ToK as this just does nothing to improve how people play the game.

Comment

Working...
            X