Please put one manner mode to kik leader in dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please put one manner mode to kik leader in dungeons

some times leader need go and dont leave just go and other players cant kik he because is leader and lost attmpts please put one mode to kik leader in dungeons after.. 10 or 15 min. in waiting =/ today for ex. one leader in our dungeon go and we wait he 30 min people tired to wait and leave x.x
    Last edited by GirlFireRapper; 01-09-2014, 03:44 AM.
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

+1, i feel this once too. lol
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I don't think there should be a "kick" option as such. Maybe a timer would be better?

If your character hasn't moved or responded for X amount of time, then it get's auto removed, thus allowing the rest of the team to continue.
      Obviously this timer should be set at a decent amount of time, say 10-15mins, to allow any emergencies or DC issues to be resolved.

Comment

If it is a regular occurrence on your server, meaning the same people seem to do it over and over again, then maybe only run with those people when you've already done your own run. I know I've played with people who have bad connections and may disconnect, and also played with people who are at work and have to drop the run for an unspecified time because their boss or a client came in. I always made sure that someone else was the leader, we waited a set amount of time before kicking them, or, just made sure I had my run already done so if they disappeared I didn't need to wait around for them but could jump out and back in when they came back.

You can also make sure that you're always the leader if you think you're the most responsible person to run them!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
          You can also make sure that you're always the leader if you think you're the most responsible person to run them!
          Just based on the thread alone that seems like a bad idea lol, feel bad just thinking about someone's net dying and getting kicked for nothing lolz

Best option is imo always running with people you know can finish the run...

Comment

Working...
          X