Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each patch ruin low lvling more. Pets are added at lvl55 before that patch lvl54 was best lvl to camp. You could own any bg(even 59) and couldnt be stunned in any but damn pets changed that a lot and probably soon new patch will move best camping lvl (curently 59) to 64 and next to 69. It justs seems to go that way.

I am lucky i started when all was pretty simple slow lvling was far the best option now you need to rethink if camping below 55 is even an option.

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
      Each patch ruin low lvling more. Pets are added at lvl55 before that patch lvl54 was best lvl to camp. You could own any bg(even 59) and couldnt be stunned in any but damn pets changed that a lot and probably soon new patch will move best camping lvl (curently 59) to 64 and next to 69. It justs seems to go that way.

I am lucky i started when all was pretty simple slow lvling was far the best option now you need to rethink if camping below 55 is even an option.
      agree with you but eventully players stats matter the most a 40k player br in 50s (with purple apollo) could not kill a 65k player br (with green iris)

i belive one should not leave 54,59,64,69 before they have maxed there stats in all possible ways..i feel sad about peeps who have unlocked advance academy and there basic academy is halfway
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
        agree with you but eventully players stats matter the most a 40k player br in 50s (with purple apollo) could not kill a 65k player br (with green iris)

i belive one should not leave 54,59,64,69 before they have maxed there stats in all possible ways..i feel sad about peeps who have unlocked advance academy and there basic academy is halfway
        Thats rubbish, if a 65k BR person can't kill someone 25k br lower than him before he awakens, then that 65k person is just noob...
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

lv69 with 55 pvp set lol, cannon fodder at its finest

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            Thats rubbish, if a 65k BR person can't kill someone 25k br lower than him before he awakens, then that 65k person is just noob...
            thats what i mean(maybe it was not clear)one should focus on stats. sylphs are addons. it makes a differance when players br are close maybe 4-5k differance but real game/strength comes from stats. if one's strength is above avg for thier level they will do good.
            Last edited by R29296591; 01-09-2014, 08:00 AM.
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
              thats what i mean(maybe it was not clear)one should focus on stats. sylphs are addons. it makes a differance when players br are close maybe 4-5k differance but real game/strength comes from stats.
              Ah yes, I understand now, true enough, sylphs are helping you, they don't replace you. Mages especially need to stop crying they're being replaced by sylph. It's really rubbish.

I remember for example that LL NM run video with 4 archers and iris. Yeh it is possible, but it's all but easy, it's actually extremely hard.
              Mages make everything much easier, and do it much better. A well leveled mage does a splendid job if he knows what he's doing and I wouldn't replace 4 orange Iris for them.
              The rotation with 4 iris during last LL NM boss needs to be airtight, no mistakes or its game over. While with mage, all that's needed is BL spam lol.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

yup thats what i mean Moon nm 4 archers possible but easier with one mage and one tank
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

i agree all type, slow leveler, normal leveler or even extreme leveler
                  everyone has their ow tactic to play
                  i just dont like hater ( this made me 1 of hater? lol)
                  no matter what, hater always hate
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                    i agree all type, slow leveler, normal leveler or even extreme leveler
                    everyone has their ow tactic to play
                    i just dont like hater ( this made me 1 of hater? lol)
                    no matter what, hater always hate
                    Doubt they're hating on people who fast level, It's just NOT wise to level crazy fast then cry in BG about being killed which almost every low BR high level does. They couldn't give less shats about people who level quick lol, they're just easy targets for campers ^^
                    S240 knight
                    Lvl 64
                    Camper
                    Almost non casher
                    Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Not at all, it's proven many times those people who think and say that are gimped in the end.
                      Some examples:

1. Not getting LD medal at 64- for medium to light casher can make your game harder than it should be.
                      2. Not getting 50 PvE set is the biggest mistake you can make. You NEED it for 60 mpds when getting your 60 set, no argument (especially archers and mages).

I heard alot of yelling on the forum here from people saying, skip 50 set get 55, then 60 set.
                      Very bad idea, archers need to constantly support and mages need to heal quite often, especially DT NM.

Only PvE sets that really aren't that important are lvl 30 and 40 because the pvp sets for those lvls are still more than enough to handle everything.
                      And 50 set doesn't take long to get honestly. But passed that level, lose the PvP set mentality and focus on PvE sets (aka do not go for 55 set, waste of insignias which are badly needed for future pve sets).

Those were just a few examples but there's many more reasons why slow leveling is necessary for all players, cashers/non cashers (check Ginger his guide for good guidelines).
                      Well I totally disagree with you on this.

I never had LD until I hit lv70 and it actually worked out to my advantage at higher levels. Why? because my honor level was way below those that camped like you suggest, so when I did lose I lost only 10-50 honor, but a win gave me 400.
                      And once you get to play with the big boys, you just ask and honor from ViP 9 is really really easy to come by without any risk.
                      And before you say I must have lost a lot of fights, not really. Won more than I lost in total.

I never had a PvE set until I made the 60 one. I managed to run DT, MD normal, along with MD NM with help from guild mates, without ever hindering them. Then to farm in DT NM, I did what everyone did, get it opened then join after 1st boss is dead.
                      Yes I had to be just about carried through DT NM the 1st time, to allow the farming, but that's what guild mates/friends are for

I don't really have anything against slow levelling, it has it's pro's and con's. I admit I don't know all of the reasons for slow leveling or not.
                      The same as fast leveling has + and -.

What I do know is that the ability to cash strength now makes slow levelling LESS attractive than it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        Well I totally disagree with you on this.

I never had LD until I hit lv70 and it actually worked out to my advantage at higher levels. Why? because my honor level was way below those that camped like you suggest, so when I did lose I lost only 10-50 honor, but a win gave me 400.
                        And once you get to play with the big boys, you just ask and honor from ViP 9 is really really easy to come by without any risk.
                        And before you say I must have lost a lot of fights, not really. Won more than I lost in total.

I never had a PvE set until I made the 60 one. I managed to run DT, MD normal, along with MD NM with help from guild mates, without ever hindering them. Then to farm in DT NM, I did what everyone did, get it opened then join after 1st boss is dead.
                        Yes I had to be just about carried through DT NM the 1st time, to allow the farming, but that's what guild mates/friends are for

I don't really have anything against slow levelling, it has it's pro's and con's. I admit I don't know all of the reasons for slow leveling or not.
                        The same as fast leveling has + and -.

What I do know is that the ability to cash strength now makes slow levelling LESS attractive than it used to be.
                        You ask from people vip 9, you ask from people ALREADY having LD seeing you get so much honour per fight.
                        You ask guildies to help you get carried.

That's where the difference is between fast and slow levelers, we don't need to ASK or BOTHER people, we do it with other slow levelers and do it ourselves.
                        That's atm my biggest issue, I can't stand getting PMs from people like that anymore asking me to help them with last boss because they can't kill it.

Fast levelers want all the advantages slow levelers have, but basically don't want to work for it, instead harass (yes harass, because it doesn't stop) people who level slow and steady.
                        Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-09-2014, 11:26 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

You ask from people vip 9, you ask from people ALREADY having LD seeing you get so much honour per fight.

That's where the difference is between fast and slow levelers, we don't need to ASK or BOTHER people, we do it with other slow levelers and do it ourselves.
                          That's atm my biggest issue, I can't stand getting PMs from people like that anymore asking me to help them with last boss because they can't kill it.

Fast levelers want all the advantages slow levelers have, but basically don't want to work for it, instead harass (yes harass, because it doesn't stop) people who level slow and steady.
                          Just gonna quote cuz it's perfect lol
                          S240 knight
                          Lvl 64
                          Camper
                          Almost non casher
                          Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

for those who didnt know, this is what started this thread.

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Your mistake is slow leveling, it's the worst plague that has come to this game and it ruins your ability to ever be good and progress as you should.

I've pm'ed a mod about the slow leveling thread telling them how it misleads people into believing it's a good idea when it's actually the worst move you can make in this game, but no action was taken so far.
                            Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            I won't even bother commenting on most of the posts here, but I'll say this:

There are 3 ways of playing, rushing to 80, rushing to 60-something and farming LD slowly WHILE doing talents, or NO-leveling (Staying 39, 44, 54 forever, no point in others, even 39 is abit pointless now with blessing wheel)

Slow-leveling as introduced by the slow leveling thread is one of the major sins anyone can do to himself.
                            I've got something to say about those NO-leveling. Noobs love doing it, cuz it is the only possible way for them to dominate in this game.

Comment

I am not arguing the virtues of slow leveling verses any other form of play.

All I was pointing out was that your reasons for slow leveling were not really accurate. Nothing you suggested that would effect me did, in reality it worked for me.

And I am sorry for suggesting to ask vip 9, maybe I should have just done it your way and attacked everyone. Maybe in the process fooking up a slow levelers race to that elusive LD medal
                              Yes race to LD and then never enter BG again because you lose 100's of honor due to being inflated. Good strategy.
                              Or maybe your one of the hundreds of players who make alt's to honor farm

I also forgot that you don't need help at all to run MP campaigns. Oh hang on, you do that's why it's called MP
                              I never said I begged and pleaded for help (harass in your words). I got some friends/guildies to run me through DT NM the 1st time, to allow me to go farm in DT NM. But again you must not have needed any help on MP dungeons. Your 1st run of LL NM would have been/will be interesting if you don't get help, on what is needed and where. Help takes many forms in this game, not just CARRYING people through dungeons/ToK/Spire.
                              Every guild I have ever been in has usually done this, people who have completed a dungeon usually take dungeon virgin's through it their 1st time. Showing them how it is done.
                              I got taken through several dungeons, and have carried others countless times. I don't class it as harassment, more like teamwork. But each to their own.

So please don't come back with that lame excuse of having to ASK OTHERS FOR HELP, as everyone that plays this game relies on others for help every day.

Edit:- I will agree with one point you raised in your post though Iggy, and have just highlighted it. Not slow level, not fast level.
                              Last edited by Billy_McF; 01-09-2014, 11:49 AM.

Comment

You are level 69 with 55 pvp set? That's just wrong on all accounts. U probably don't win many pvp battles at all, and in pve you rely on sylphs to be of use now.
                                And why aren't you doing DT NM if you're lvl 69? Too hard? Wonder why .
                                Well temple normal can easily be done in 2, in temple nightmare we can easily pass boss 1 for key runs. Yaros is indeed to much for us and its a little annoying to 'lose' the 5 crystaloids/stones from him when we do the key run true. Such a difference between normal and nightmare lol.
                                Anyway the difference between a fast leveler and slow leveler is the following:
                                - the fast leveling gave me the opportunity to be a strong player on my server which brings me high rewards in wb, solo arena and so on. I was never carried in an mpd, but the iris sylph makes me able to help others in mpds. Its been 3 months since the server opened, and in this one(the 4th) I shall have the complete lvl 60 leg set. How long does it takes to someone who is slowleveling and doesnt buys the crystaloids at those promotions ?
                                -slow leveling: I would have just finished lvl 50 set just now, and lvl to 60 to start the collecting for the lvl 60 materials

Conclusion: I am the type who endures to sacrifice some in order to get something fast. I even waited for my lvl 55 set to use the rods, I had problems with the defenses until then yes, but I got the advantage after that:P

Slow leveling is good for team arena and bg but...sylph really changed a few things:
                                -bg: I can defeat people with 20-25 k br more now in bg. So I am pretty confident I can farm honor pretty well when almost everyone gives me +200 honor as soon as I get the lvl 60 set
                                -arena: as a mage with 74 k br I actually win 23-28 of the fights daily. Yes exactly! I have enough rage for until I awake, few battles lasts such a long time to require to unsylph
                                I win enough pvp battles in my oppinion, can't wait for the lvl 60 pve set...
                                Last edited by Draggyy; 01-09-2014, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X