Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Oi Winlord:

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I don't think you understand what I meant.... (which is weird because I don't think it's hard to understand honestly, I'm starting to think you're reaching for excuses now).
    I understand clearly what you meant.
    I also understand that from my opening post you only hand picked snippets that you could form an argument against. As a whole I think my original post stands up as disproving your post that it was quoted against.

Comment

i may be able to help with that :P what he means is clearly after you've done your share of camping you don't need huge players draggin your butt through, you can do unlock mpds yourself with other players rather than depending on bigger players to open the way to the summoner
      S240 knight
      Lvl 64
      Camper
      Almost non casher
      Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
        i may be able to help with that :P what he means is clearly after you've done your share of camping you don't need huge players draggin your butt through, you can do unlock mpds yourself with other players rather than depending on bigger players to open the way to the summoner
        I feel sad for him that you actually had to explain that to be honest....
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Camping for insig for 70 set sounds like a terrible thing to do, if you're at a BR where you can do LL NM to even think of 70 legend set then you should be able to pass ToK hard with your team when there's 1-2 people stripped, and the amount of insignia you get from one day of ToK NM + arena + bg + GB massively outweighs that which you would get from 50-59 doing only BG/arena/gb, you can't even consider tok nm because of the 12.5mil exp which would make the "slow leveling" not that slow.

But to each his own, by not camping and by mucking around in tok hard for weeks my team now does LL NM and ToK NM daily I'm at 3/4 main set in a few days and getting 2nd jewel later on, some of my team are 3/4 or 4/4 on the rings/jewels, even though none of us slow leveled we have 100k+ br even the few that don't cash much at all apart from vip and some necessities here an there.

Just by doing ToK NM and the other stuff I've already done 93k/100k insignia within 2-3 months... getting the shards faster than the actual set whereas someone slow leveling has to get shards -- then get the actual set losing out on a lot more time and further increasing the "gap" between old servers (which a lot of people in general tend to complain about)

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            You have got quite a prolonged hate campaign going against that thread. Which is a shame really. It's there to help people with advice, if they want it. It's not a religion or a movement or something with kool-aid at the end. It's advice, it works for some people, it doesn't for others. I have never said anything else.

So I am going to ask you to stop. I don't think it's necessary to denounce slow leveling so vehemently every time you post. You're starting to sound like a broken record.

People got the idea that you don't agree with slow leveling the first few times you posted about it. And to be honest we understood you the first time too.

Here's my challenge to you: Instead of just posts hating on the slow leveler thread, write a new thread, explaining how to play sin free. I want you to be sure to explain how to be 95th percentile strong, tips, tricks, techniques etc that you use in normal play. Be sure to include mile markers for when you should be getting certain armour sets, and what BR you should be achieving. Just so I can see how wrongly I have been playing the game.
            Sorry Ginger.

I didn't mean to hijack your post with a disagreement with a certain other person.

I made a point about how I leveled not being the way that was suggested and it turned into a bit of a back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Camping for insig for 70 set sounds like a terrible thing to do, if you're at a BR where you can do LL NM to even think of 70 legend set then you should be able to pass ToK hard with your team when there's 1-2 people stripped, and the amount of insignia you get from one day of ToK NM + arena + bg + GB massively outweighs that which you would get from 50-59 doing only BG/arena/gb, you can't even consider tok nm because of the 12.5mil exp which would make the "slow leveling" not that slow.

But to each his own, by not camping and by mucking around in tok hard for weeks my team now does LL NM and ToK NM daily I'm at 3/4 main set in a few days and getting 2nd jewel later on, some of my team are 3/4 or 4/4 on the rings/jewels, even though none of us slow leveled we have 100k+ br even the few that don't cash much at all apart from vip and some necessities here an there.

Just by doing ToK NM and the other stuff I've already done 93k/100k insignia within 2-3 months... getting the shards faster than the actual set whereas someone slow leveling has to get shards -- then get the actual set losing out on a lot more time and further increasing the "gap" between old servers (which a lot of people in general tend to complain about)
              I been lvl 70+ for 2 weeks now and nearly got 200 loids already, and a good amount of insigs. I do LL NM daily and when possible (naked) ToK NM.
              We tried today with Athena equiped and passed 2 rounds in NM, thats pure victory to me (and the 2 chests from that gave me 1k insigs, lucky strike there).

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Yes, and nearly 85% of players I have had the pleasure of playing with, have originally asked for help opening the DT NM summoner.
                I am sorry if this is wrong in the way's of slow levellers. However the way the minority do something is not the norm, therefore they have no moral ground for saying the majority approach is wrong.

Comment

Doubt they're hating on people who fast level, It's just NOT wise to level crazy fast then cry in BG about being killed which almost every low BR high level does. They couldn't give less shats about people who level quick lol, they're just easy targets for campers ^^
                  its wise enough to fast leveling as long your fire power can catch up your level
                  that fast leveling which i means, not ppl who keep leveling with know nothing
                  i personnaly keep my level for few time, then try as fast as posible up my lavel and stop in some point and camp again. lol
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Well i can't really explain which is better or not since i never slow leveled to find out. I can say this though you don't need to slow level to be strong. I never slow leveled and I have about 100k BR. I am a light to med casher though. So maybe that means a bit. I mainly just cash for vip+spirit though. Occasional crypt key here and there. For most things though I did surveys for free balens to get most my stuff. My point in this post though is slow leveling isn't really needed. As long as you play smart you can get majority of stuff free in this game or really cheap. It will take a lot longer and requires tons of patience but it pays off in the end. Also you don't need to get LD in lower levels. I never got LD until I was in my 70s. I am lvl 76 atm. BG wasn't that much of a issue for me at all really. There have been problems with the occasional dryad bombers and OP players but overall it wasn't as bad as some people make it out to be. Just play smart, take advantage of events, and do some surveys to get some extra balens. Save up everything you can in the game and you will get far. Slow leveling or not. That's just my opinion though.

Comment

I been lvl 70+ for 2 weeks now and nearly got 200 loids already, and a good amount of insigs. I do LL NM daily and when possible (naked) ToK NM.
                      We tried today with Athena equiped and passed 2 rounds in NM, thats pure victory to me (and the 2 chests from that gave me 1k insigs, lucky strike there).
                      My team can do around 3-4 when there's one clothed, easiest with two knights on team since its just a matter of killing the small fries then doing intercept - burst DPS - intercept 2 - burst DPS to kill. Helps also I have a lv9 blood rune so when the geared baddie is taking 8k per attack helps a lot. (funny enough they tend to take more from the rune then from just one attack)

At least there's one case where knights are more useful than some other classes haha, intercept is especially powerful against a geared crit mage, w/o intercept when he/she whips out 100k + crit heals you're screwed, but when you stop the mage from healing its just good times all around :P

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        Yes, and nearly 85% of players I have had the pleasure of playing with, have originally asked for help opening the DT NM summoner.
                        I am sorry if this is wrong in the way's of slow levellers. However the way the minority do something is not the norm, therefore they have no moral ground for saying the majority approach is wrong.
                        I'm an oldskool gamer, and many with me so to me the feeling of accomplishing something is very rewarding.
                        Asking to be helped is just a rage I guess nowadays. I'm used to 'working' for my endresults.
                        Ultimately that's the goal of these games, I don't see how enjoying a game is if you constantly have to ask people to do things for you (don't missunderstand again, I didn't say with you, but for you).
                        People want everything and don't want to work for it and/or aren't patient at all. Used to be very different.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Exactly, If you have to be helped through every time, to me it's not fun AT ALL.
                          Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Well i can't really explain which is better or not since i never slow leveled to find out. I can say this though you don't need to slow level to be strong. I never slow leveled and I have about 100k BR. I am a light to med casher though. So maybe that means a bit. I mainly just cash for vip+spirit though. Occasional crypt key here and there. For most things though I did surveys for free balens to get most my stuff. My point in this post though is slow leveling isn't really needed. As long as you play smart you can get majority of stuff free in this game or really cheap. It will take a lot longer and requires tons of patience but it pays off in the end. Also you don't need to get LD in lower levels. I never got LD until I was in my 70s. I am lvl 76 atm. BG wasn't that much of a issue for me at all really. There have been problems with the occasional dryad bombers and OP players but overall it wasn't as bad as some people make it out to be. Just play smart, take advantage of events, and do some surveys to get some extra balens. Save up everything you can in the game and you will get far. Slow leveling or not. That's just my opinion though.
                          what you really mean here is cash smart rather than play smart really, if you fast level, leave talents, etc behind just gettin exp and leveling, the only time you'll actually be considered good is when you stop at a level and work. If you're a light-mid casher on this game then cash smart and get the results, but for people who don't cash, it's camping. Gives trouble when you change brackets but if you done good it gets ya thru
                          S240 knight
                          Lvl 64
                          Camper
                          Almost non casher
                          Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

I'm an oldskool gamer, and many with me so to me the feeling of accomplishing something is very rewarding.
                            Asking to be helped is just a rage I guess nowadays. I'm used to 'working' for my endresults.
                            Ultimately that's the goal of these games, I don't see how enjoying a game is if you constantly have to ask people to do things for you (don't missunderstand again, I didn't say with you, but for you).
                            People want everything and don't want to work for it and/or aren't patient at all. Used to be very different.
                            I agree with what your saying about "working" for endresults. I think it is totally pointless to play the game if your going to rely on others EVERY day for EVERYTHING.
                            On the other hand, I also find it pointless to not ask for help when it's really needed. Ask friends or in guild, but not harass them into helping.

I used to have a LL NM team, and we did it every day. Now due to work commitments and 2 players quitting that team is no more.
                            I ASK every day for a team to run LL NM, and usually I am one of the stronger players in the group, so I ask for help but end up giving help. A win win situation if you like.
                            If I didn't ask for help then I wouldn't get anything done at all.

At the end of the day I think you should work for what you get, but a "little" help along the way is not a bad thing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              You have got quite a prolonged hate campaign going against that thread. Which is a shame really. It's there to help people with advice, if they want it. It's not a religion or a movement or something with kool-aid at the end. It's advice, it works for some people, it doesn't for others. I have never said anything else.So I am going to ask you to stop. I don't think it's necessary to denounce slow leveling so vehemently every time you post. You're starting to sound like a broken record.People got the idea that you don't agree with slow leveling the first few times you posted about it. And to be honest we understood you the first time too.Here's my challenge to you: Instead of just posts hating on the slow leveler thread, write a new thread, explaining how to play sin free. I want you to be sure to explain how to be 95th percentile strong, tips, tricks, techniques etc that you use in normal play. Be sure to include mile markers for when you should be getting certain armour sets, and what BR you should be achieving. Just so I can see how wrongly I have been playing the game.
                              As the thread goes on, its getting out of topic and I think we already had a few conversation for what gameplay is better, its fun to read tho. I'm still waiting for winlord's comment for this
                              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                                As the thread goes on, its getting out of topic and I think we already had a few conversation for what gameplay is better, its fun to read tho. I'm still waiting for winlord's comment for this
                                I don't see any way to comment on this and say anything different than what I've already said about the subject in other threads, so I'll refrain from commenting on some offended guy's rant.

Comment

Working...
                                X