• Show
Clear All

You're even dumber than the rumors say lol
    S240 knight
    Lvl 64
    Camper
    Almost non casher
    Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Originally posted by OniZoro View Post
      You're even dumber than the rumors say lol
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-a-signature-S

Lol'ed.

People on the forum have called me many names already, but this is the first time I encounter dumb, you must be extremely dumb yourself to think that.
      Last edited by winlord; 01-09-2014, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Glad I could make a troll laugh
        S240 knight
        Lvl 64
        Camper
        Almost non casher
        Hater of spawn campers

And FFFRIGGIN TALKATIVE CHAT SPAMMER TALKING ON EVERY CHAT ALL THE TIME! (not on world cuz i got no bullhorns )

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          I don't see any way to comment on this and say anything different than what I've already said about the subject in other threads, so I'll refrain from commenting on some offended guy's rant.
          Not offended, nor a rant (although granted my choice of title thread may give that impression). I'm just tired and bored of your constant hate posts about slow leveling.

I got the point that slow leveling does not work for your mindset, So now I would like to see a thread from yourself explaining how you play and how you got to be the build you are today.

Please don't belittle my choices or advice if people ask me for it, without first putting up some of your own credentials.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            Not offended, nor a rant (although granted my choice of title thread may give that impression). I'm just tired and bored of your constant hate posts about slow leveling.

I got the point that slow leveling does not work for your mindset, So now I would like to see a thread from yourself explaining how you play and how you got to be the build you are today.

Please don't belittle my choices or advice if people ask me for it, without first putting up some of your own credentials.
            I have no intention of doing that as it will eliminate my edge.

I can't really remember if it was you or creamy that told me that you regret making this thread because of people being stronger than you in BG now, but since you both are on the same "mindset", it doesn't really matter which one said that.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Please use PM for your personal issues. The whole forum does not need to hear them.
              I am closing this topic. If you have any issues feel free to PM me
              Also, Perhaps create a guide on this winlord, share your wisdom with the rest of us.
              The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
              Please think twice about your posts!
              [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X