Make Friendship level affect Lucky star in Jewel Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Friendship level affect Lucky star in Jewel Hunt

Basically the idea is this: Allow the person you choose to be your lucky star to get a friendship bonus similar to the one you would get from energizing their tree of ancients or melding meditating sylphs. Also make it that the stronger a friendship level you have with a person, the less likely it will be that you roll a lower number for them on the Lucky Star and more likely that you roll a higher number.

So thoughts?

I like this idea ... Especially because I won't get 1 jewel removed anymore lol
    Server - 138- Falledge
    Guild - THE*CHOSEN
    Class - Mage
    Name - BigBadGirl
    Level - 70

Comment

+1 i likes this idea

Comment

i like this idea

Comment

This is one of the few suggestions that make a lot of sense. However, it is unlikely to be implemented because it will mean non cashers can get higher in jewel event without spending balens, and that would affect R2's profits

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
            This is one of the few suggestions that make a lot of sense. However, it is unlikely to be implemented because it will mean non cashers can get higher in jewel event without spending balens, and that would affect R2's profits
            To be honest though does anyone normally get over the 1000 mark without balens anyways? I figure if someone is gonna spend balens its because they're gonna get one of the topmost prizes on the meter. Its really a win-win situation because it becomes a more tempting incentive to buy balens, and a greater reward bonus for non cashers.

Comment

I agree should be great.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
              X