Is a joke? honors lost in battleground and win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    My host 'Kaboom' doesn't have that offer.
    I don't see VIP considdered being casher at all. You're paying for perks not attributes.
    Exactly. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Exactly. lol
      From my experiences, casher is buying stuff for your toon to increase it's overall rating.

Am I considered a casher for paying monthly/yearly memberships on games?
      No.

Am I considered a casher for buying in game bonuses that boost my character/gaming attributes before/ahead of people who wouldn't have with patience.
      Yes.

These are the differences people fail to acknowledge.
      Yes I have bought balens, but only 50USD worth over the 9 months I've played. Most of it didn't even boost my toon's BR/strength.
      1399x1 Wings.
      899x1 Clothing set.
      995x1 2nd page for Skills. (minus 50-70 from BB I had at the time)
      595x1 Rename card.
      39x26 Cloud City Chest (1,014 Balens) Tried getting the Apollo along with 200 Fate Stones... failed getting either.
      50/60/70x1 "Rune Refining" Event for using the remainder of my Balens.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

You're paying, you're not magically getting it for free. You're using cash, and VIP does give you boosts ahead of people w/o it. No CD's means you can lvl your academy, you get the panda (not much, but still something you have that a "non cash" player doesn't) you get more EXP = faster talent leveling and so on and so forth.

A non vip player can be patient all they want, they'd still need months and months to do what you can do in one day, and in those months and months of them doing what you did in a day, you have the edge over them, due to the fact that you cashed on something.

Cash is cash just because VIP is one of the cheapest things in game doesn't make it any less "casher" like Xros said, light casher, but still very much so a casher.

Comment

You're paying, you're not magically getting it for free. You're using cash, and VIP does give you boosts ahead of people w/o it. No CD's means you can lvl your academy, you get the panda (not much, but still something you have that a "non cash" player doesn't) you get more EXP = faster talent leveling and so on and so forth.

A non vip player can be patient all they want, they'd still need months and months to do what you can do in one day, and in those months and months of them doing what you did in a day, you have the edge over them, due to the fact that you cashed on something.

Cash is cash just because VIP is one of the cheapest things in game doesn't make it any less "casher" like Xros said, light casher, but still very much so a casher.
          Wrong.
          Unles scome up with a new word for defining your statement.

Comment

So you're not using cash then? ^^

Comment

So you're not using cash then? ^^
              I NEVER stated that. Read my earlier comments LOLOLOL.

Comment

So you're a casher then. Bringing us back to the main point, lolz

Comment

Level 6 VIP here, with 7 months purchased of VIP lol. Even went two months without purchasing it.
                  Think you missed the sarcasm of "non cash" lol
                  Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                  VIP is considered a light casher. dont forget that. jeezz

non casher = no real money involved. (free balen offer allowed)
                  My host 'Kaboom' doesn't have that offer.
                  I don't see VIP considdered being casher at all. You're paying for perks not attributes.
                  So you're a casher then. Bringing us back to the main point, lolz
                  You derailed it.

On another note: A person who completes non-cash offers for free balens isn't considered a casher because he himself hasn't paid for them?

Comment

@MrPumpkinHead, as far as i know you bought things to your Toon + VIP so you are considered as casher though belongs to Light or maybe moderate i assume you are still going to buy things from events that look's worth to your eyes, ie. 500 balen for +50 stats mount while noncasher/free player wont even spend $1 for a +100 stats mount for example. gg! peace
                    All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

People think it's cool to be a non casher nowadays haha, if you call them casher they go into defense and feel insulted.
                      My my, what a world.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
                        @MrPumpkinHead, as far as i know you bought things to your Toon + VIP so you are considered as casher though belongs to Light or maybe moderate i assume you are still going to buy things from events that look's worth to your eyes, ie. 500 balen for +50 stats mount while noncasher/free player wont even spend $1 for a +100 stats mount for example. gg! peace
                        You didn't read my posts clearly. Everyone is deriving comments from Wraith.
                        I've recharged 50USD worth of Balens throughout 9months. Not spending anymore.
                        please read my other comments, as you're not understanding me.

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        People think it's cool to be a non casher nowadays haha, if you call them casher they go into defense and feel insulted.
                        My my, what a world.
                        Well said. People here use it like it's offensive LOL.
                        Wraithuser doesn't comprehend what I initially said because he too views it as so and then throws off what I said and pins what he views 'cashers' to be.

Comment

You derailed it.

On another note: A person who completes non-cash offers for free balens isn't considered a casher because he himself hasn't paid for them?
                          Yup he isnt, a person who spends balens is a balenor and who uses actual money is a casher

Comment

Cashers Cashers everywhere
                            - The Lag Master -
                            S195

Comment

You didn't read my posts clearly. Everyone is deriving comments from Wraith.
                              I've recharged 50USD worth of Balens throughout 9months. Not spending anymore.
                              please read my other comments, as you're not understanding me.

Well said. People here use it like it's offensive LOL.
                              Wraithuser doesn't comprehend what I initially said because he too views it as so and then throws off what I said and pins what he views 'cashers' to be.
                              Lol pulling **** out of your ***. You bought something so you're a casher, VIP is an item and you purchased it. Or what if you buy a VIP card with balens you're not cashing?

Why would I find cashing offensive when I'm a casher? VIP 9 +++

Get your facts straight.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                                Yup he isnt, a person who spends balens is a balenor and who uses actual money is a cas
                                her
                                Fair enough.

Does that also applies to someone who gets some else to buy their balens, like guardian or gifts.

Comment

Working...
                                X