Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Spire 12+ Buff Mitigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To clarify, I wasn't asking for the purposes of trying to "tank" the buff. It was more of a "Once he buffs, can IS/Apollo suffice in the absence of guardian (say someone's is on CD) to buy you enough time to finish him?" type question.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
      To clarify, I wasn't asking for the purposes of trying to "tank" the buff. It was more of a "Once he buffs, can IS/Apollo suffice in the absence of guardian (say someone's is on CD) to buy you enough time to finish him?" type question.
      For boss 12 you can beat him if you use guardian shield first before activating vulcan. Which will negate alot of damage he does to you (depends on your health and defense ofcourse).
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
        pretty sure it works in theory. but even with IS and Apollo it would reduce damage only by about 50%. usually if you are able to survive this then you should be strong enough to beat him before his atk buff anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          No matter what u do, w/o guardian u will die...Is and apollo dont help untill u have 200k hp
          You don't need 200k hp...what you need is high def. With just IS alone i'm like taking 80k per hit from lvl 14 spire on 1000% buff with no apollo or guardian. My max HP now is only 186k which is pretty low compared to the other mega cashers in my server....If you have purple sylph it is always best to save up rage for your delphic, awaken sylph, use vulcan just b4 sylph delphic cd, cast the sylph delphic and click on cancel b4 the delphic is cast, then once you return to your normal mode immediately cast delphic. If you have 2 delphics equipped, you can use brutality rune after that to maximize your dmg output. It isn't that hard to clear if your team is all generally above 100k BR. Pity I can't join the team of 150k BRs since they belong to diff guild. I wonder how far we'll get in spire if we're in same team xD although I doubt we'll be able to reach the end since that requires god cast sylphs and generally hitting bosses for 400 - 800k in sylph delphic skills or 2 person's delphic combined...Only good news is that the end isn't that far (lvl 24) but even on chinese WT it still took them almost 50mins to clear...with 3 evolved lightning and 1 evolved fire sylph...and it was the mage that was tanking in that vid...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Yeah, we're just a group of high-70ks and 1 mid-90k...beat 12 the other day with nothing left to do but eat it on 13.

Comment

Boss 12 buffs for his 17th action, boss 13 for his 16th, boss 14 for his 15th; on 13 & 14 the bosses hit with front atk twice then aoe after buffing so the back row can wait to use their guard shields for 2 extra rounds also
              Riamba

Comment

Working...
              X