2 Questions about knight haters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions about knight haters.

Ok so ive seen plenty of knight haters on the forums, so I have 2 questions..
    1) Why dosome people hate knights so much??
    2) How many people in your guild etc hate knights?Who is the biggest knight hater of them all?

1.) A lot of people think they are weak just because they are weak early game and don't grow as OP as mages are. Knights are indeed strong and are a patient class. They just some flaws that other classes put too much on and make a big deal out of it. Like not a lot of AOE skills, DMG not as OP as mages, easy to kill early game, not wanted in MPDs until very late game. Things like that.

2.) i don't think there any knight haters in my guild.

Comment

every class has has flaws, that is why we need TEAM WORK to win, apart from that if you want to be a highest br, knight is the one, even if the class wear the same set of gear or well identical in every thing, stats etc. a knght will have high br followed by mage and archer. dont believe me try it your self

Comment

any hate knights problem is any need knights in moonevil nightmare for ex. 2 mages to heal and atak more fast and 2 archers with nice defense are better and with deep and ss -.- any want knights in dungeon because dont need O.O dont have noting special only intercept but in dungeons any need it .-.
        Name:Ereshkigal
        Class:Archer
        Level:65
        Server:246
        Br:85.000

Comment

I don't have any Knight haters in my guild I have people that hate me outside of my guild lol, but that is out of my control.
          Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

knights got the most br. according to passive skill boosts

knight
            patk 15% pdef 20% hp 20%
            they boost big numbers thats why they got high br

mage
            matk 20.75% (15% and 5% multiplicatively) mdef 20%
            only 2 stats are boosted

archer
            patk 15% hp 20% crit 20%
            crit stat is very low
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
              knights got the most br. according to passive skill boosts

knight
              patk 15% pdef 20% hp 20%
              they boost big numbers thats why they got high br

mage
              matk 20.75% (15% and 5% multiplicatively) mdef 20%
              only 2 stats are boosted

archer
              patk 15% hp 20% crit 20%
              crit stat is very low
              which skill give mage 5% matk?
              Server: East Coast Server 300+
              Class: Mage
              Level: 70+
              Battle Rating: 90+k
              Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

he was talking about br. the matk stat gives 5% more br

Comment

well yes, knigths get more BR from all stats so when they fight equal BR mage with 50k HP less they think that they "should" win easily.

But then again, it also counts for them being stupid
                  I've seen a knight doing 71k ulti slasher crits in arena, or 100k in LL, nothing OP here, free skill, 5 second CD
                  If a knight does not have it because he wants to do 40% increased damage without crits, well suck it up buddy ^^

Lastly people who play warriors are weird. Just weird

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
                    well yes, knigths get more BR from all stats so when they fight equal BR mage with 50k HP less they think that they "should" win easily.

But then again, it also counts for them being stupid
                    I've seen a knight doing 71k ulti slasher crits in arena, or 100k in LL, nothing OP here, free skill, 5 second CD
                    If a knight does not have it because he wants to do 40% increased damage without crits, well suck it up buddy ^^

Lastly people who play warriors are weird. Just weird
                    weird? why just because we chose a class that looked and it is fun. i think you are making a big mistake there my friend. i dont see why someone will be wierd just because he chose the class he wanted. and not always crit its the best choice. if you not a casher to invest in crit, for a non casher or low/moderate ones its hard to get a high crit without giving up hp or pdef or something else. and i prefear 40% damage to all my skills than a 100k hit out of 5 .

Comment

uhm, well why is everyone complaining about knights then, its super strong if played well and i said people who play warriors - so it comes from the people i meet, not saying that everyone who is playing a warrior is weird you are though
                      This topic is about hating warriors, i dont hate them but i joined the discussion... cuz they're weird

ps. its 1 out of 3-5 that are non-crits ^^

Comment

Knights have the most profit from everything in the game, most defense, most attack, Best in PvP endgame, but still they moan.
                        Nobody hates knight in general, people just hate the ones moaning they're weak while they're certainly not.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

then that knight crit must be very high if he can crit that much

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            then that knight crit must be very high if he can crit that much
                            Crit knights are deadly. Especially those with high refinements and gems.
                            High base damage on top of 160%(+5-50% from astral) hurts like an Atom bomb.
                            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                            Smart people outsmart each other.
                            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                            TheGuardingDark status: ██
                            senadbasic status: ██
                            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

There are few heavy casher knights on our server, some cash in for nuke/strenght, some cash in for shiny wings and i bet i know which are the moaning ones ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X