2 Questions about knight haters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kinda like this thread XD
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      Crit knights are deadly. Especially those with high refinements and gems.
      High base damage on top of 160%(+5-50% from astral) hurts like an Atom bomb.
      deadly but softer? or deadly and tough? the latter is probably a casher.

Comment

I hate knights because they hurt my bunghole

Comment

No reason to hate Knights - except those that moan about their class not performing well. People need to learn patience, because at the high end Knights rake.

1. They've got the two highest Damaging Attacks in the game.
          2. Their Block-Heals are the equiv of a self-Sunto that never needs to be cast and re-cast.
          3. They've got the best Passives in the game.
          4. They can turn into a "better-than-Mage" Healer with the Iris.

The only drawback is that they've been lackluster in PvE due to the need for Slows / Incend from Archers and early Healing / Sunto from Mages.

Well, once Advanced Class skills come out, their Shadow Thrasher turns into a 3-Round 100% DF and then get a DeBuff that's better than Incend.

This has been stated time and time again. Knights will be the best (most useful) class in both PvP and PvE.

Comment

hihi funny because its true

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
            deadly but softer? or deadly and tough? the latter is probably a casher.
            I don't think you can build a decent critting knight without putting in some decent cash

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
              No reason to hate Knights - except those that moan about their class not performing well. People need to learn patience, because at the high end Knights rake.

1. They've got the two highest Damaging Attacks in the game.
              2. Their Block-Heals are the equiv of a self-Sunto that never needs to be cast and re-cast.
              3. They've got the best Passives in the game.
              4. They can turn into a "better-than-Mage" Healer with the Iris.

The only drawback is that they've been lackluster in PvE due to the need for Slows / Incend from Archers and early Healing / Sunto from Mages.

Well, once Advanced Class skills come out, their Shadow Thrasher turns into a 3-Round 100% DF and then get a DeBuff that's better than Incend.

This has been stated time and time again. Knights will be the best (most useful) class in both PvP and PvE.
              Hehe i always keep hearing that "knights will become OP in the next patch" while the reality is always the opposite, u really need a link to the chinese forums where you can see hundreds of knight suck post, many top players are complaining and they have promised to fix knights, if u want a link message me

Comment

Knights are slow attackers.
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                X