It pays to recharge event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It pays to recharge event

Some people say you get the items free and you don't actually spend the money.

But hey, when you recharge, does the money flow out of your credit card into R2's pockets? How can you say you didn't spend the money?
    Does R2 offer refunds for un-used balens? No.

The moment you recharged, you already spent the money.

The heavy cashers recharge 1000 USD or more with or without recharge event. So to them, the event items are free.

Comment

Which is dumb bc R2 is going to keep giving out outragous prices for junk rewards. I don't really see how any hard casher can accept this. The recharge packs should be well worth 1000+ dollars. You got a +50 stat mount for 500.00 and now you get a +40 stat mount for double the price. I bet these hard cashers would pay 10k for a +10 stat mount if R2 offered it. It's ridiculous how these cashers take this and doesn't step up and spend smart on this game. So R2 can actually provide you with awesome rewards for being a loyal member. Not insult you by being as cheap as they can while charging you double the price. Guarentee if these cashers don't start to step up and play smart with there cash. R2 is going to keep lowering the rewards and upping the price. Pretty soon it will be 10k dollars for +10 mount.

Comment

"+50 for 500.00". At these prices it would take half a million dollars to reach the stats needed to beat the Necro. 100 bucks for each +10. LMAO.

Comment

Well the thing is, there is only one catch - you recharge for the future spending, the only thing that R2 gains during these kind of events is the weak people who can't resist to spend when they lose

I can recharge 30.000 and hold them for a month, i dont see why i couldn't recharge 100k and hold it for 3 months.
          The trick here is, the rewards you will receive will be super easy to obtain on the next patch and you will feel cheated on, but that only applies for people who think that it really costs 1000$. Its just an extra

Comment

so r2 valued 5 mahra 5 sep 1 card and 100k gold at 1000 bales :P, gimme reverse option ill sell it 2 u for 1000 balens r2

Comment

It's a scam but they still get away with it, I don't understand. The value they offer is all but correct...
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
                Well the thing is, there is only one catch - you recharge for the future spending, the only thing that R2 gains during these kind of events is the weak people who can't resist to spend when they lose

I can recharge 30.000 and hold them for a month, i dont see why i couldn't recharge 100k and hold it for 3 months.
                The trick here is, the rewards you will receive will be super easy to obtain on the next patch and you will feel cheated on, but that only applies for people who think that it really costs 1000$. Its just an extra
                Finally someone who understands.
                Overall this event is pretty good. If you're a cashier and you think you'll play for another 6 months at least... than why not recharge now ? The balen will just sit there waiting for you to find an opportunity to spend them.

Problem is, not all people can afford to lose 1000$ just like that.
                That's the main reason I'm not recharging. Else I'd recharge and use the balen on future pays to consume events.
                ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                My pathetic youtube channel
                -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                  Finally someone who understands.
                  Overall this event is pretty good. If you're a cashier and you think you'll play for another 6 months at least... than why not recharge now ? The balen will just sit there waiting for you to find an opportunity to spend them.

Problem is, not all people can afford to lose 1000$ just like that.
                  That's the main reason I'm not recharging. Else I'd recharge and use the balen on future pays to consume events.
                  Finally someone who understands? This has been said by various logical people for the past week.

Comment

And that's not the issue to be honest, it's how they value their offer which is completely rubbish.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Finally someone who understands? This has been said by various logical people for the past week.
                      Excuse me for not being on the fora 24/7.

Next time I will write: Finally someone whose comment I read sees the logic.

PS: love how you contribute to the forum. Out of those 972 posts you made there's maybe 2 or 3 out there that actually helped people.
                      Last edited by Linazz; 01-10-2014, 06:34 AM. Reason: PS
                      ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                        Excuse me for not being on the fora 24/7.

Next time I will write: Finally someone whose comment I read sees the logic.

PS: love how you contribute to the forum. Out of those 972 posts you made there's maybe 2 or 3 out there that actually helped people.
                        Are you still mad about the fact that I called you out on your cash **?

Comment

You call everyone out because you enjoy calling others out. I've often told you the same Redoga told you and we're not the only ones.

OT, anyone seen a person with the new mount yet? I'd like to see it lol.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                            You call everyone out because you enjoy calling others out. I've often told you the same Redoga told you and we're not the only ones.

OT, anyone seen a person with the new mount yet? I'd like to see it lol.
                            Love how you cry about people going off topic and then you go off topic yourself and add some ** on-topic comment just to protect the way you see yourself.
                            There have been plenty of pictures of the new mount already on the forum, so busted.

Comment

Still mad? I was never mad.
                              No winlord, I feel sorry for you you can't listen to people without immediately feeling the urge throwing thrash at them. You feel better than everyone else, and that's what makes me sad.
                              ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Working...
                              X