Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

question for fastlevelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for fastlevelers

how to get honor as fast leveler? i've been at 30-49 bg as a level 44 18k BR, and trying for crusader rank (currently 20k honor) and easily get honor. i just kill anyone weak, and dryad those strong. Sometimes it is impossible to dryad because their br is 2x as much as mine, 100% dryad wont cut it. How is it for 50-69 levels? and for crusader+ ranks. What are the average BR's of slow levelers at 50-69 range?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

If you fast level, beg a VIP level 9 friend to let you kill him until you cap on 3000 honor a day.

Comment

ok ill try that, please answer the 2 other questions, and give more answers to my first question
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

i dont think any good friend will lose time letting you kill him to get your honor capped

Comment

unles you'll pay them
          Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
          IGN: PaperHeart
          Guild: Valhalla
          Character: Knight
          Level: 64
          "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

Now that is a problem. I hope that time and patience and exasperation will prevail in the end. I have levelled pretty fast after the Sylphs came and I am now an underpowered lvl 74 with 60k br and collecting my loids and leg stones for lvl 70 set, and I hope that in a year or two that will be compensated. I don't mind the time but I have serious doubts about the game surviving that long.

Comment

to be a fast leveler, it means you have to be a heavy or super casher

else your stat and gear will be very low and won't be able to get any honor, except from GBs.

The alternative is as said, beg someone with vip9 to try and join into same BG as you are but on the other team, than have the vip9 remove troops and gear than let you kill them non-stop for fast honor daily cap.

You could also use the above exploit to gain fast pvp-points too, it's how some ppls gets up to 5000 pvp-points a week.

Comment

I'm putting my trust to the Time. There are gains visible still plenty to get. My first lvl70 weapon isn't any more in interminable future and who knows what other new implements we will get in the future that will render the current gameplay obsolete. I'm getting good gains from my sylphs already.

Comment

you cant get fast honor, we got cap in daily honor gain
                  dont leveling too fast if you not heavy casher. lol
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

you will be a crusader for a long time

but dont be discouraged. talents Exp is longer to grind than lord divine. The slow levelers are fast at medals. the fast levelers are fast at talents. Some can go extreme as level 44s while you already 60+. In this case, they have higher medal than you, but they got lvl 0 talents. Lord Divine is not the hardest end game item to grind, not the easiest too, but somewhere on the easier part. Im sure you can be lord divine, and your talent level isnt maxxed yet (i think 179 is max) or red astrals not yet level 10.
                    Last edited by mageheal50; 01-10-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Any advice I can give you will be kinda obsolete now. It's a little late to start "fastleveling". The benefits come from being one of the early ones to hit a new level bracket, meaning you can acquire new gear before most and thus dominate.

"Fastleveling" is still the best long-term strategy, but it's going to be a while before you feel the benefits if you start now--a long while.

As for honor? Ignore it for now. Pretty easy to hop into a 50-59 BG and come out positive honor gain when you're not yet KC. Besides, after Crusader the honor ranks are pretty meaningless until IC.

Comment

Working...
                      X