Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

Knight build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    ~Facepalm+Bang Head on Desk Multiple Times over and over until he's dumb enough to try and understand the logic and reasoning behind this statement~

    Yes, Matk will Increase the skill Dmg of ALL characters..that MUST be it! It all makes sense now [End of Sarcasm/Troll]

    No Seriously...was this an honest to go "REAL" question? O,..,e lack of sleep?

    confused...

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by R23149606 View Post
      lol..i shouldn't upgrade hero matk in academy then..
      If you're a Knight, Focus on HP/Mdef/Pdef (at least keep them each 5-10 levels ahead of Patk if you're planning to Upgrade that too) you can read right? read pages 3-4
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by ProNab View Post
        If you're a Knight, Focus on HP/Mdef/Pdef (at least keep them each 5-10 levels ahead of Patk if you're planning to Upgrade that too) you can read right? read pages 3-4
        i upgraded them all evenly..i want to make my skill to deal more dmg..i just want to know if MATK will increase skill damage. coz im planning to put matk gem on my item if im right about it

        Comment


        • #49
          Can you just use your brain for a second? PLEASEE!!! I am tired of dumb questions. What do knights do? PHYSICAL! Do they cast spells? Do their skills say they do MAGIC damage? Use your god given brain for crying out loud. Shesh and people wonder why today's youth will kill the world. Just play a game for a few days and you will see living proof.
          S4-Kharr
          S14 Nazgul
          Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

          Comment


          • #50
            lol..i thought skills are all magic..

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by R23190899 View Post
              Can you just use your brain for a second? PLEASEE!!! I am tired of dumb questions. What do knights do? PHYSICAL! Do they cast spells? Do their skills say they do MAGIC damage? Use your god given brain for crying out loud. Shesh and people wonder why today's youth will kill the world. Just play a game for a few days and you will see living proof.
              You need to relax. He/she may be new to MMORPG or even games for that matter. You didn't have to answer their question in the first place so stop being an *edit*. People like you are what makes the online gaming community a bad place.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-13-2012, 11:52 PM.
              ~MIA

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
                You need to relax. He/she may be new to MMORPG or even games for that matter. You didn't have to answer their question in the first place so stop being an *******. People like you are what makes the online gaming community a bad place.
                Even if they are new it does not take rocket science to read the skill description, which if you are new should be the most important thing... read the skills.
                Last edited by R23190899; 09-09-2012, 11:08 PM.
                S4-Kharr
                S14 Nazgul
                Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Current complaints are:

                  1. why do archers get double atks
                  2. why do archers have same pdef/mdef/hp same as a knight
                  3. if knight are put in front, other players can just concentrate on the back instead avoiding the knight
                  entirely. so he becomes useless.

                  theres probably more i'm forgetting...

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	eyeoftheeagle passive.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	1660474

                  this is the skill i was referring to making archers get the same or higher hp like a knight. i get it they get high crit
                  but hp buff? bleh it should be atleast 10% not any higher! i checked mages and they don't have any hp% bonus in any of their skills. knights have a similar skill but it's also 20% only. to make it balance, it would have to be much higher! if your trying to say making knights more tanky!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Mrbingo View Post
                    Current complaints are:

                    1. why do archers get double atks
                    2. why do archers have same pdef/mdef/hp same as a knight
                    3. if knight are put in front, other players can just concentrate on the back instead avoiding the knight
                    entirely. so he becomes useless.

                    theres probably more i'm forgetting...

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23670[/ATTACH]

                    this is the skill i was referring to making archers get the same or higher hp like a knight. i get it they get high crit
                    but hp buff? bleh it should be atleast 10% not any higher! i checked mages and they don't have any hp% bonus in any of their skills. knights have a similar skill but it's also 20% only. to make it balance, it would have to be much higher! if your trying to say making knights more tanky!
                    ^ Agreed, Make Knights More Tanky Tank~ and Mages More Pew Pew~ and Archers Less Ouchie~
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Buff knights, or nerf achers.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I laugh at everyone complaining about how weak knight is at low level, when 50+ comes around sitting with a 20% increased health (lol wat? increased HP for a HP shield?) and recovering 4% from dodges, oh not to mention 20% HP shield (hey guys wanna know why your shields are weak? focus more on dmg plz) lol. This is a funny argument.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by R23067957 View Post
                          I laugh at everyone complaining about how weak knight is at low level, when 50+ comes around sitting with a 20% increased health (lol wat? increased HP for a HP shield?) and recovering 4% from dodges, oh not to mention 20% HP shield (hey guys wanna know why your shields are weak? focus more on dmg plz) lol. This is a funny argument.
                          and your going to be crying when you fight that archer that has more hp then you! plus they hit harder, plus they have double atks! shield last what 2 rounds maybe. by lvl 50 archers crit 10k+, so 50k hp is useless, since you probably only hit them for 2k!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Mrbingo View Post
                            and your going to be crying when you fight that archer that has more hp then you! plus they hit harder, plus they have double atks! shield last what 2 rounds maybe. by lvl 50 archers crit 10k+, so 50k hp is useless, since you probably only hit them for 2k!
                            I'm sorry to inform you of this, but in the original version of this [which everything is being taken from don't let them fool you with any such "we are fixing this" they arn't] The knight is second highest in battle rating. First is mage, last is, oh you guessed it, archer. You can only see the here and now of the knights vs archer, don't get me wrong, they are OP against people low levels. Higher up the %'s will smooth out and archers will have high life yes, but you will have ALOT more Pdef with the %pdef skill when 30k rolls around 20%def adds up, not to mention 4% HP dodges and oh, lets not forget 20% recieved healing (many people forget about this) doesnt seem like much because, well lets face it. Pre 50 its not much.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I'm a knight, my rank bounces between 40-5 in arena. I often kill a lot of archers, but since i'm not a heavy casher, I cannot kill the fully cashed out Archers. But if you build your knight right, it works well

                              Pre lv 40: Offensive knight build shines better than a tank type.
                              Post lv 40: Tank type skills shine better in PvE due to NPC using multi hits. Also works well in PvP as players aren't used to the concept of... "Stop killing yourself."

                              Knights Pre 50 doesn't shine, Archers and Mages have a nice Pre-50 leveling and fighting stage. Knight's don't shine until at least post 50 because our abilites shine better when we have bigger numbers.

                              A lot of small % doesn't do much when our base numbers are small. But if you have a big base number, even a small % will cause a large different.
                              4% of 1000 hp vs 4% of 60,000 hp. Big difference

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                yes knights are a bit underpowered i guess well not really underpowered but they need to give us more defence bonus and so on maybe a natural damage reduction but thats not gonna happen complaining to r2 wont do anything they just host the game they dont own it.and come on stop argueing about knights man we arnt ment to be damage dealers my duels still go on for like 2mins vs mages and i still win most times note im not a casher not even the gold trinkets.u should just use ur skills wise think about what ur doing u.slasher is GREAT mines lvl 3 and my shadow is lvl 2 full arena set aswell i have all passives -restore hp on block and i have no specials i still do fine i guess if u complaining about mages and archers get intercept lvl 2 and sheild will last for 2 rounds enuf for u to do around 4-5k damage do what i do count the attacks to know when they close to using a good skill then use intercept they hide behind troops that doesnt matter too much slasher than u.slasher maybe 3hits to kill 1 troop even if ur half hp by then use sheild and intercept to even it a bit then go full shadow on them 1 sec cool down 3k damage a run is great idk what u complaing about just think in evey game knights will be hardest to use and only ppl that work on their knights will be successful theres 2 great builds u can make for knights im using a hybrid build atm but theres an epic block build that WILL make u op in arena mages normally lowest hp i go with me(knight) mage and archer in each fight i tell them just try to hit the mage first then il take care of him/her with u.slasher the time u spend complaining about ur knight u could be thinking of a good build yes archers crit and 2x attack sometimes is really annoying but we just gonna have to find a way to deal wth it....should be alot of bad spelling in this post lol its 1am srry
                                IGN:Vanguard

                                Level:scion 5*


                                Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

                                Rank:ArchDuke

                                Fantasia

                                Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

                                You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

                                only for the ladies

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X