Knight build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rexcro View Post
    and yet you play MAGE... SEE WHAT I DID THERE ..OWNED ON INTERNET..

Cant w8 to refelct those 2x 1,5k crits for 2x200-... every 2nd turn...ROFL..SURE

please stop using that moron term "No bad class .bad player DOHH" you sound stupid

Still havent answerd my question grammer police moron..WHATS THE POINT OF TANK WHEN DMG AVOIDS YOU ADN GOES TO YOUR TEAMMATES?
    No You're Just A Sore Loser, I understand everyone hates losing, but hey, don't blame others for your inexperience, if you say they suck that is YOUR Opinion, i Personally ALWAYS take a Knight with me Into battle in 3v3 (though i do have certain requirements they are always met), Yes I Play Mage, does not mean I mean unfamiliar with a Knight, now THAT sounds like Stupid reasoning to me, I mentioned before, HP/Mdef/Pdef/Block Rate GG, Go Troll Elsewhere (and yes Knights can be OP if you give it the right Mix of skills)

Originally posted by autlos View Post
    Thats the downside of random aiming, but still doesnt the NPC or AI have more of a chance they aim those in the front? Like it has a higher percentage of attacking those in center and whatnot?
    You're Absolutely Correct, There is positioning in Arena for that very Reason, Though SOME attacks may be directed at others (Mainly because of Multi-Shot) Majority of the attacks are focused on the front row.
    Last edited by ProNab; 09-09-2012, 02:33 PM.
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by R23190899 View Post
      Ok so here is my two cents. Knights do not suck, they actually really make or break teams. I play a knight level 33 going hybrid spec and RARELY die in arena fights. The only issue I have is vs Mages but usually I can use my low health target skill to knock them out early. Yes archers have strong burst and they will always top world boss because they have more skills that can multi hit. As stated previously, eventually we get a really nice thorn QTE that reflects 25% dmg done which has a 10 turn duration. If you know anything about *** you are doing they can pretty much kill themselves off this. I see so many knights also spec the Delphic Destroyer, while that is great in the PVE world, you will rarely get the opportunity to waste 80 rage on a skill that frankly is not as good as others. It does give out 3 hits how ever it costs as I said 80 rage which, if skilled right, could be used to get off 2 Shadow Thrashers at 2 hits each or 4 hits in total with a 1 second spammable cool down plus it gets a stacking bleed effect and you still have 30 rage left over for a shield if needed. Quit bitching cause knight actually takes work to play. In any MMORPG or any MMO the Warrior class is always the hardest and gear dependent as well as takes thought. If you want a face roll character roll an archer and **** the lower levels while you can because once knights get into the upper levels they will be a ***** to kill.
      +1 As I mentioned before as well, I always Take a specific knight with me (whom I helped with his build simply by having him describe the name and description of his skills) and yes Shadow Thrasher would be a VERY good investment aside from the Tanky Skills, as at a later point end up dealing 160%+ dmg with a Bleed debuff that ticks away 60 a turn (lasts quite a bit I believe was 10 turns?) let's see, reflect/shield/bleed/high resistence/(if smart enough to add block gems and focus on refining for all gear to have block on them)....yeah I can see how Knight is really underpowered *TrollFace*
      Last edited by ProNab; 09-09-2012, 02:33 PM.
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

The final skill for Knights, the -20% reduction of damage at level 1: what % reduction does it have at max level and what is its QTE?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          Knights are great but they are underpowered to the other classes out there. I have a really good knight myself over 5k patk 3k pdef/mdef and decent crit. I still see myself losing in arena a lot of the times. This is only towards to mages and archers though. If im dualing a knight it will be a good balance match and either or can win. However, if am facing an archer or mage my chances are lowered since they are naturally stronger and faster than knights. Most of the time they attack twice in a row which is dumb. If all classes got rebalanced then this wouldn't be such an issue since archers and mages shouldn't be able to tank hits like a knight can. If they just got more squisher then it be balanced. Having high crit and dmg+being able to tank makes knights basically worthless to play. Unless you plan on spending thousands of dollars on this game for the gems to match up to those guys.

For the main topic of this thread though this is what I did for my build. I myself took the dmg build and skip the full tank with reflect build. I am not really sure how that will work for me but as of now I don't have enough to reset to try it out. However, I am liking the dmg build with lvl 2 interception. If planned right you can really hurt someone's game with that skill since it lowers the rage basically to 0. So basically is your choice here. Do you want more dmg and being more of a dps knight or do you want more defensive skills and allow your partners to do the dps?
          Fix Your Skill Point Allocation Is All I Can Say
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Playing a tank is not rocket science, 1st a build like pronab said is certainly the best for 3v3 on arena if you have a standard team of knight, archer and mage(perferebly healer, but can be also hybrid or nuker).

On arena acess the other team if, tank on front do not use skills on him till your team mates lower the hps on a squishy of the other team so you can start banging them with Ultimate Slasher, use the reflect as much as possible since the reflect sure at lvl1 deals 200 dmg but concidering that most of skill nukers and archers are 2 or 3 hits ar a time your giving 400 to 600 dmg by just siting there plus the damage reduction of a healing mage well... you can be there siting all day and they eventualy kill them selfs also knight when going to the defence skill lane they get the Shadow Trasher that at lvl2 give a qte oh hp bleed that is static its always the 60 dmg and its stack up to 5 time meaning its 60, 120, 180, 240, 300 ... also everytime you hit with the shadow trasher the timer will reset back to the 5 turns. Just level up on accademy the pdef, mdef, and hp whenever you have the chance and just slowly be raising the p.atack with the rests of kyranite you get at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Skizik View Post
              Playing a tank is not rocket science, 1st a build like pronab said is certainly the best for 3v3 on arena if you have a standard team of knight, archer and mage(perferebly healer, but can be also hybrid or nuker).

On arena acess the other team if, tank on front do not use skills on him till your team mates lower the hps on a squishy of the other team so you can start banging them with Ultimate Slasher, use the reflect as much as possible since the reflect sure at lvl1 deals 200 dmg but concidering that most of skill nukers and archers are 2 or 3 hits ar a time your giving 400 to 600 dmg by just siting there plus the damage reduction of a healing mage well... you can be there siting all day and they eventualy kill them selfs also knight when going to the defence skill lane they get the Shadow Trasher that at lvl2 give a qte oh hp bleed that is static its always the 60 dmg and its stack up to 5 time meaning its 60, 120, 180, 240, 300 ... also everytime you hit with the shadow trasher the timer will reset back to the 5 turns. Just level up on accademy the pdef, mdef, and hp whenever you have the chance and just slowly be raising the p.atack with the rests of kyranite you get at the end of the day.
              ^ Thank You! Someone with some actual Logic who knows how to play a Knight right
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

the thing is, too many kids roll a knight/warrior because they think they are cool and they see others playing them successfully and then cry when they fail at it and call it under powered because it isn't an instant win. If any of them are paying attention to anything me and pronab are saying they still would not have to think because we did 90% of the work for them just with our posts alone.
                S4-Kharr
                S14 Nazgul
                Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Comment

the thing is, too many kids roll a knight/warrior because they think they are cool and they see others playing them successfully and then cry when they fail at it and call it under powered because it isn't an instant win. If any of them are paying attention to anything me and pronab are saying they still would not have to think because we did 90% of the work for them just with our posts alone.
                  +1 A Million Times Over
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Knights are a bit underpowered you have to agree. Their definitely needs more balancing in the game.

Comment

Me too, +1 that reason

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                        Knights are a bit underpowered you have to agree. Their definitely needs more balancing in the game.
                        No I do not have to agree because I do not agree. Knights will NOT do the crit dmg of an archer plain and simple, it is not their mechanics. The most I get crit for on my Knight is about 1k usually its around 500 to 800 and I have over 10k hp. For all you kids who still do not understand how knights are made THEY ARE NOT DAMAGE BURST HEROES!!! ZOMG WHAT A CONCEPT!?!?! You stack your your defenses and HP gems (I also threw in a few extra P attack as I am a hybrid build) and you will do enough dmg to hurt while still being tanky. In this day's Arena I died twice out of about 40 matches and both of those matches we were verse level 36 to 37 as a level 33 and we still damn near won both. If you think they are under powered you need to take a look at how you are building. If you are going all out damage you are building them wrong and will die before you can do anything worth a damn. I would rather take a full defensive knight with me over a moron trying to build full out offensive. Learn your class and quit crying because it takes thought. Archers are not the all mighty they have weakness just like every other class. Full tank archers suck they do like 300 dmg if that. Sure they can take hits but they do not have the skill sets to tank properly, full offensive archers can hurt, however, they are still beatable. ANOTHER FREE TIP!!! Knights get a bonus of 20% Pdef and 20% HP stack your Pdef HP and PATK to play into that bonus and you can shield and target down the mages as they usually have less HP than archers or Knights (not always though). Use that thing called a brain people. Go play Hello Kitty if this takes too much thinking because this is one of the easiest warrior classes to build, and all I ever play in games are warriors.
                        S4-Kharr
                        S14 Nazgul
                        Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Comment

will MATK stats increase knight's skills' damage?..

Comment

No it will not, PATK will

Comment

Originally posted by R23149606 View Post
                              will MATK stats increase knight's skills' damage?..
                              ~Facepalm+Bang Head on Desk Multiple Times over and over until he's dumb enough to try and understand the logic and reasoning behind this statement~

Yes, Matk will Increase the skill Dmg of ALL characters..that MUST be it! It all makes sense now [End of Sarcasm/Troll]

No Seriously...was this an honest to god "REAL" question? O,..,e lack of sleep?
                              Last edited by ProNab; 09-09-2012, 11:21 PM.
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

lol..i shouldn't upgrade hero matk in academy then..

Comment

Working...
                                X