No announcement yet.

Knight build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still at kinda low lvls (around 35) i dont get why ppl complain about knight like yeah sure they got lower atk but ability to focus alot more on ur targets than any other class makes it hard in arena like sure arhers hit hard but when they are randomly hitting every1 doest it really matter? mage can aoe yea but against knight's def and hp it seems to do alot less dmg than needed (at least on these low lvls) so does it really matter? but whne theres knights hitting same target ppl sure go down 1 by 1 and i am pretty sure archer or mage cant do much alone vs 2 or 3 knights so with this ability to focus if knight would have even bit more atk it would be insanely ovepowered pvp class + lets not forget shield even if it goes down with 2 or 3 hits u still get time to hit ur enemy ( at most of the times at these lvls) so +1 attack without losing anything really? with all this i jsut cant wait to see knight at higher lvl when ppl say it will be even more stronger compared to other classes knight sure is strong enought already all it needs is players who dont whine cry always when they see some1 hitting more thna they are hitting without thinking anything else

Comment

what an interesting thread all the person that stared this wanted was an opinion on how to make a decent knight and than of course people took this as a chance to go troll on the thread bashing the knight class and saying how much they suck and everything. knights are a strong class if played right in arena I can beat archers and mages at or around my own level with no problems. also the knight becomes much more useful at higher levels. to answer the question that started this thread there is a great knight build set up thread in the game guide thread go there and read it and use this information.
      giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
      server 164 brighthollow
      class : archer
      current level : 54
      favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Okay, The Knight Class can have 3 basic builds:

Firstly there is the TANK:
        The Tank build focuses mainly on the defense stats and skills available to knights. The defensive skills are the bottom tree in the Knight's Skill Page, these skills range from things such as Agoran Shield which takes a shield with a value of 20% of your max hp and places it around you, To Apollo's Shield which reduces all damage to the party by 20% for two turns at level 1. Though the Tank has its pluses overall it is not the most realistic build for Wartune.

Second there is the DPS/DPH (Damage per second/per hit): This build focuses mainly on the top skill tree available to knights which is the Damage tree. These skills have a wide variety of uses and can, under proper timing and circumstance yield substantial damage to other players. However due to the high DPS ability of the Mage and Archer, Pure DPS Knights usually have a short battle life. However this can be overcome with the proper usage of astrals and Technologies.

Lastly there is the Hybrid or as I call it the Battle Tank: This build relies on a combination of skills from both skill trees. The Agoran Shield skill is indispensable if used properly. A good mix of Patk, Pdef, Mdef as well as Block and Crit help make this build successful. Achieving a good stat mix can be accomplished fairly easy with the proper astrals, wise socketing of gems, intelligent technology leveling as well as guild skill usage. Remember an empty, already open socket in an equipped piece of gear is doing no good without a gem in it. I have found that passive skills are your best friend as a hybrid, they allow you to mix the styles and still function properly. A good dose of offensive skills with the right defensive skills allows for the best results, this mix depends entirely on your playing style and personal strategy however.

Don't let anyone tell you that the Knight class is horrible and useless, the Knight can be one of the most versatile classes in the game if used properly. I hope you have found some success as a Knight and I hope that this little bit of information can help someone in some way
        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Hands down the most valuable type of knight is the tank knight. Early on the dpt knight may be better but 40's or so they lose value. Tank knights dominate in pvp if done right except against experienced mages/archers or casher players. I've beaten mages my lvl with similar BR and I thump most archers unless they have a higher BR or are casher archers. Why? Because they can't hurt me. Lvl 2 RD is awesome for solo pvp or GA. You take more damage hitting me than you do to me...I win every time. Seen archers hit me with crits who don't scratch me. Why? Because I focus on def, not patk. My patk sucks for my lvl frankly. Only 3.2k. I have very few offensive skills as well. Really the only two that I have any lvls in are shadow thrasher and intercept. Combination of ST/RD is hard to do anything with. Lvl 3 ST is 90 bleed effect per round for 5 rounds and is stackable. If my math is right that's 450 points of damage after 5 of those. You combine that with the 625 damage from RD and that's 1075 damage per round + whatever damage you do. I'll watch you kill yourself hitting me. If you are playing a knight, go with a tank knight. It will shine around 40~ lvl or so.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Right... So, how far did you get your Knights to, whinny ones? My new Knight on [S11] just turn lvl 40 and I jump from the top 50 to the top 10, where the really good Knights and cashers are. I didn't pay for anything, not even VIP.
            Going full tank, 3 pieces of the 35 set, with Sacred Shadow Destroyer Sword, not Valoran. Sycorax Jewel Set and Kronos Ring Set from Crypt.
            Slotted with 2 lvl 4 HP Gems, 4 lvl 3 Patk Gems, PDef and MDef 1 lvl 3 each, total of 8. Fully enchanted, no refines.
            4 Purple Astral lvl 4: PAtk, PDef and MDef +576, 8% damage reduction. Academy for PAtk, MDef, PDef and HP lvl 37 each.
            Guild Skill: Lvl 4 Power, Lvl 3 Endurance, Lvl 4 Defense, Lvl 2 Intellect (yes, you read that right).
            Heart of Rage Max, Combat Master Max, Intercept lvl 2.
            Slasher lvl 1, Ultimate Slasher lvl 1.
            Agoran Shield lvl 2, Shadow Thrasher lvl 2, Tenacity lvl 1.
            Divine Blessing Max, Enhanced Block Max, Reverse Damage lvl 2.
            No damage skill other than Shadow Thrasher.
            Exact stats:PAtk 4443, PDef 4311, MDef 2913, HP 13081. I will change some PDef Gems to HP Gems when I get decent ones.
            Angels at level 30. I haven't got into any situation called WTFPWNed like you people who play hybrid without proper thoughts and plans into your Knights.
            Last edited by DeathRiver; 10-05-2012, 07:53 AM.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              Right... So, how far did you get your Knights to, whinny ones? My new Knight on [S11] just turn lvl 40 and I jump from the top 50 to the top 10, where the really good Knights and cashers are. I didn't pay for anything, not even VIP.
              Going full tank, 3 pieces of the 35 set, with Sacred Shadow Destroyer Sword, not Valoran. Sycorax Jewel Set and Kronos Ring Set from Crypt.
              Slotted with 2 lvl 4 HP Gems, 4 lvl 3 Patk Gems, PDef and MDef 1 lvl 3 each, total of 8. Fully enchanted, no refines.
              4 Purple Astral lvl 4: PAtk, PDef and MDef +576, 8% damage reduction. Academy for PAtk, MDef, PDef and HP lvl 37 each.
              Guild Skill: Lvl 4 Power, Lvl 3 Endurance, Lvl 4 Defense, Lvl 2 Intellect (yes, you read that right).
              Heart of Rage Max, Combat Master Max, Intercept lvl 2.
              Slasher lvl 1, Ultimate Slasher lvl 1.
              Agoran Shield lvl 2, Shadow Thrasher lvl 2, Tenacity lvl 1.
              Divine Blessing Max, Enhanced Block Max, Reverse Damage lvl 2.
              No damage skill other than Shadow Thrasher.
              Exact stats:PAtk 4443, PDef 4311, MDef 2913, HP 13081. I will change some PDef Gems to HP Gems when I get decent ones.
              Angels at level 30. I haven't got into any situation called WTFPWNed like you people who play hybrid without proper thoughts and plans into your Knights.
              +1 sounds about like mine. Better patk and mdef though but I have more hp. Skills sounds similar but my angels are a bit higher lvl. At this lvl knights are seriously underpowered aren't they :P The highest I hit in the arena was 26. Archers? Pls I beat most of them in the arena. Mages? Pls they usually kill themselves hitting me with their RoF. The only ones I can't beat are the serious cashers.
              Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                Archers? Pls I beat most of them in the arena. Mages? Pls they usually kill themselves hitting me with their RoF. The only ones I can't beat are the serious cashers.
                Yup, nothing like a well built Knight, we still rock it.

There you go, Nessesarius. Which ever build you choose, be patient, and you'll get it right eventually.

And here's a proof that Knights can do fine in World Boss:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Ranks.png
Views:	1
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	1661703
                I know all the Knights in top 10, none of them spend anymore money aside VIP.
                Last edited by DeathRiver; 10-05-2012, 09:13 PM.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

knights are considered OP in the chinese version, coz they know how to build it....

Comment

the problem with knights is.. you have to get pass lvl 50+ to be effective in pvp

Comment

Originally posted by MrPumpkin View Post
                      the problem with knights is.. you have to get pass lvl 50+ to be effective in pvp
                      No sir you don't. Lvl 41 here and I topped out at rank 22 in the arena. Only players I can't beat are cashers with 3 sockets per item and those players with HUGE guild skill boosts. Most of them I can still beat too. Non-casher here.
                      Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        Yup, nothing like a well built Knight, we still rock it.

There you go, Nessesarius. Which ever build you choose, be patient, and you'll get it right eventually.

And here's a proof that Knights can do fine in World Boss:
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]25314[/ATTACH]
                        I know all the Knights in top 10, none of them spend anymore money aside VIP.
                        Glad to see that someone noticed that knights aren't that weak. Nice to see my knight 2nd on WB. Also for those wondering. I haven't spent any money on this game. No VIP and no recharge.

Comment

yep he is knight and he is caled the 1st strong as non casher in server 11
                          Name : DeathKiss

Server : 11 Banshee Wetlands

Class : Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Nessesarius View Post
                            thanks ProNab, i'll try that
                            if u wish a bit more dmage on your atacks without losing any def values,will destroyer is the best astral for knights.

disables crits yes,but the comabt damage value that add to all ur atacks places his atacks very near of crit value

im using a lvl 4 will destroyer and each of my atacks are almost the same of what my crits where when i didnt use it,dif is,now its all my atacks on that mesure instead of random crit

Comment

Originally posted by Phestus View Post
                              Knights are awful. No matter what the build, you will get destroyed by the other 2 classes in PVP, and our good skills make us weaker and weaker in solo/world bosses/ The only place it actually helps to tank is in arena and muliplayer dungeons, then you are just a sponge, burning HP packs and potions for the archers and mages in the back. And you arent even needed in dungeons...just a waste.

Its the worst balance Ive ever seen. Its really, really dumb, and makes me not want to play anymore.

You would think the devs would make one class shine for each area of fighting...Knights for something (god knows what), Mages for PVP and archers for world bosses. As it is, Archers win Everywhere, and mages are easily second everywhere.

Worst beta testing ever, or the devs really like bows.
                              well then my friend im sry to say,you dont knw how to build a knight.

im on the rank 50s in duel,arena and BG dont find much worryes since presently the ones defeating me are very OP players,and so you know on my server WB is rulled by 2 knights,1 archer.

sry t say,but if you think a knight is weak then you chosed the wrng class for you.

knights real power isnt based on damage,but on their high defensive power...give a jump t the chinese servers and check whos complaining on forums

last i seen was a bunch of high cash archers making compplains that they had to spend loads just to defeat 1 non cash knight.

i advice you to change class,because who knows how to build a knight,doesnt call it weak,in fact and for what i have seen,all the ones(aand i did went to several servers to check) that complain that knights are weak have the worse build ever.

a knight is for defense not damage,otherwise what would be the point of mages and archers?the dif is,archers and mages do rule the beginings of game,but now look at me,world boss,when i die is on the 300k atack the boss gives and when he does that its when he has nothing left that work.

i have a starting damage on wb of 43k,so maybe u should instead of saying that knights are weak,you should start looking for another class foor yourself,because aparently knight is not the one for you,otherwise u wouldnt say that

Click image for larger version

Name:	my knight.png
Size:	293.1 KB
ID:	1661750Click image for larger version

Name:	my knight 2.png
Size:	417.6 KB
ID:	1661751

this is me

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
                                Gonna have to agree with this. Like others have suggested, building a full tank will do nothing in group arena. Knights have a skill to target the lowest % hp player and most often, its your squishies that will be targeted by this skill. Archers can just shoot in the back and mages have aoe. The reflect skills do not dish out enough damage to be viable in a group arena. The shield skill is rather useless because you won't be targeted most of the time. Formation is rather useless right now. Until knights have a skill (like taunt or defend) that can actually protect/take hits for your team mates, then they're pretty useless as a tank. Sure you'll outlive your other members (archers, mages) but you'll hardly do enough damage to be useful.

Even archers and mages can be as tanky and still dish out tons of damage more than knights if they stack up on the right astrals.
                                thats actualy a matter of opinion,which i dont agree,all depends of your build and the use of the skills at the right moment.

and even when i outlive my mages and archers,i still last for several turns and at end,if they win,they do so by having 2 of theirs dead and 1 very near(unless i face a very op team since the matching system is a joke)death.

the knight class needs:

1 player that knows how to build it
                                2 player that knows how to play with it.

stop saying knights are useless and weak,they arent and facts of facts is that on chinese servers that are much more advanced then ours,the complain posts doesnt say that knights are weak,what i do see A LOT when i go there is archers and mages complainng howm much they need to spend just to defeat 1 non casher knight.

better all of you that say they are weak and ****,learn how t build them and how to play with them

i wouldnt trade my knight for none of the archers or mages in existence in all servers.

Comment

Working...
                                X