No announcement yet.

Knight build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still do pretty fine being a non-casher.
    Last edited by ANXerith; 10-11-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Yes, but if I had used the casher trinkets I would of been able to upgrade my lvl 20 rings as you can see that I'm using within my picture. Also to note, all my equipment has only 1 socket. I have not used any of the extra sockets yet.
      Last edited by ANXerith; 10-11-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

also judging any player as "CASHER" just by seeing he has vip,its a wrong and unfair judgement.

the vip give us some bonus yes,but they arent that great...in fact apart from the xp bonus and access to th vip wheel,the rest of the bonus are kinda crappy,making and on my opinion since i was non casher during 39 lvls,prety much useless,cuz i was getting praticaly the same.

in fact i got vip only to have access to the vip wheel cuz of the rare seeds.

there many vip players in all servers that all they did was charge the vip because they cant spend anymore,so please do not judge that who has vip status is by defenition a spender.

in my guild there are 43 vips,and only 14 of those 43 charge their accs with cash,and from those 14 only 5 are heavy and medium cashers,because the rest spends as much or even less then me.

we even (on those 14) have one that can only spend 5 dollar per month.

u can hardly give to a vip like that the normal meaning regarding the casher term,because for most player non cashers,a vip is a player that spends constantly on game,which is 80% of the times a false afirmation.

so d not judge a vip player just by his vip status as constant spender ok?its wrong,its false and injust.

Comment

Originally posted by ANXerith View Post
          Yes, but if I had used the casher trinkets I would of been able to upgrade my lvl 20 rings as you can see that I'm using within my picture. Also to note, all my equipment has only 1 socket. I have not used any of the extra sockets yet.
          but thats the thing m8,did u read my post correctly??

it says i rcycled the casher trinkets as soon as i got them,and since most likely u dk,the orange trinkets give 18 lvl 1 ref items,exactly as any purple

which means,i DID NOT use the casher trinkets,they where weaker then my lvl 30 trinkets which i got long before i become a vip

as for slots then u must have a bug in yoour acc,which i advice you get it checked

all players,be non casher or casher have 1 gear with 2 slots open
          Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-11-2012, 10:16 AM.

Comment

and regarding to this it actualy depends,i viped myself because i had nearly 700 vip coins and would be a total waste not use them

also,and i will point this out because many may not know,not all countrys have the same currency value,thus making in some 5 USD be a lot of money and in others be nothing.

i can assure you that by my currency the amount on £ that USD gives doesnt even let me buy 1 pack of the most cheapest and crappy cigs selling on the shops here....heck i buy 1 galon of milk and pooff there goes 5 buck

Comment

All I can say is that this thread should discuss a knight build. All of you morons are off-topic! You have disrespected the thread starter!

Comment

Originally posted by wreakhavoc View Post
                All I can say is that this thread should discuss a knight build. All of you morons are off-topic! You have disrespected the thread starter!
                i posted my guide dude
                wheres yours?

Comment

Originally posted by wreakhavoc View Post
                  also the use of an insult to prove a point makes you lose it from the start,as well make you being ignored by other players.

anyone that to prove any point needs to use insults on it shows the incapacity of having a clean and correct coversation.

also by using any kind of insult,in an atempt to look superior,all that he/she does is show his/hers lack of capacity of to relate him/herself with others,thus showing from start how non-superior that one is

Comment

To start off. I'm not usually the type to be posting on forums or trying to convince others what to do. However, since DeathRiver asked me to write a guide. I guess I will try my best. Even though I know this is going to be a terrible one lol.

@Skillgannon judging by the screenshots you used. It is pretty obvious you are a casher. This is from my experience as a non-cashing knight. I have held Rank 3 in arena for almost 2 weeks and I'm rank 1 in honor with a 1.5k gap between rank 2.

First of all, I don't believe in the pure tank knight.

Stats: Your primary focus should be defense. There is no need to worry about HP in your equipment, that is what you use gems for. I was a knight with 15k hp until level 45 and was doing perfectly fine. After you acquire defense you should focus on getting PAtk and Power. This will make sure that you can actually do damage. There is no point in living if you can't deal any damage.

Gems: All of your equipment should be socketed with HP except for 2 pieces. Those 2 pieces should use PAtk. The values given by the PDef and MDef aren't that great due to the fact you only have 1 socket as a non-casher.

Guild Skills: To start off the order of guild skills you should get are Stamina->Defense->Power->Charisma. This is the order you should follow until Guild Skills level 3. At this point you should focus on getting Power->Defense->Stamina. I personally left Charisma at level 2. I mainly upgraded Charisma because I needed troops to be able to survive during BGs.

Astrals:
                    20-29 : PAtk and PDef Astrals. The reason being is that there are no magic damage units in campaign during this time. It also shouldn't take too long to be level 30.
                    30-39 : PAtk, PDef, (Hp/MDef) This is based on what you are doing. For catacombs, campaign, and MP dungeons, your choice should be HP. However, doing Arena/BG you should use MDef.
                    40-49 : PAtk, PDef, MDef, (Critical/Block) This is pretty much the same as before but at this point it is all about preferences. If you want to be more of a "tank knight" use block. However, if you want to be more of a damage dealer use critical. I never acquired the orange block astral, so I have not tested it.

You should also make sure to level up an aegis astral if you are lucky enough in astral to acquire. This astral is very handy in the PvE concept. The value may seem low at first, but once you take in consideration how many hits you are taking.

Skills:
                    Slasher Level 5
                    Ultimate Slasher Level 5
                    Delphic Destroyer Level 3 (Please keep level 1 until you get knight/angels troops)
                    Whirlwind Level 2 (This skill is completely useless until you have at least the 35 PVP set)
                    Agoran Shield Level 1 (You may ask why I leave it at level 1, the reason being is that there is no way this shield is lasting past 3 turns in arena or in high catacombs. +500 absorb and 1 turn for level 2 isn't worth the skill points.)

Note: Reverse Damage is not as great as people say it is.

Passives:
                    Heart of Rage Level 2
                    Combat Master Level 3
                    Divine Blessing Level 2
                    Enhanced Block Level 1 (Do not upgrade this skill, the 100% on this skill is a lie.)

PVP guide: In battlegrounds my opening moves are standard, slasher followed with a basic attack. This being so I can use my whirlwind right after. For example lets say you are fightning a knight with angels. The main thing here is to eliminate the enemies angels as soon as possible. If you followed what I said earlier then once whirlwind has been used, the angels should be weak enough for you to finish off with ultimate slasher.

WB guide:
                    30-39 : Once you have gathered 100 rage the rotation you should use is this. Open up with Delphic Destroyer(Hopefully you kept it at level 1) followed up with a ultimate slasher. After that just basic attack, which will allow you to generate more rage so you can repeat this order.
                    40 - 49 : Now since your troops should be able to live a hit, you have more opportunities to hit the WB until he enrages. Open up with Ultimate Slasher followed up with Delphic Destroyer(you should have the QTE now) and immediately follow this up another Ultimate Slasher. After this just basic attack. You should see yourself hitting the boss twice before he attacks you.

Long Live [S11] Banshee Wetlands
                    ANXerith, Level 48 Knight, Guild Leader of Omnipotent
                    I agree with you soooo much i dont believe knights just should be tanks whats the sense in surviving long of your just going to die?i have good def over 5kpdef 4kmdef 6k ptak 21khp my guildy almost the same except 3.5kmdef and 28k hp(sockets) but he has no idea how i beat him in duels and arena i told him simple because i dont believe in pure tanking why tank what is already dead?
                    Slasher Level 5
                    Ultimate Slasher Level 5
                    Delphic Destroyer Level 1
                    Whirlwind Level 1
                    Agoran Shield 1
                    intercept 3 and all passives except block and tenacity i didnt get reverse because i dont think it will do that well untill lvl 3/3 i will get there in 3more lvls.
                    astros:Ptak,Pdef,Mdef sometime HP or Reduce damage% when im going after knights or rangers at 50 i will use disable crit astro cause that is very gooood
                    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

• does lvl 1 shield works ? seem to break fast , 100 % dodge heal does work just that it only work on the first dodge , *hints* r2 time to fix that , btw troops was not mention ?
                      Last edited by R23100315; 10-11-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                        does lvl 1 shield works ? seem to break fast , 100 % dodge heal does work just that it only work on the first dodge , *hints* r2 time to fix that
                        I'm a level 45 knight on S2, and I would love to see the multi dodge be able to proc the heal more than once, but at the same time if they were to do this, they would have to calculate every single hit in the multi hit attack in order to see if you would dodge all of said attacks instead of just dodging 1st giving you the rest of the dodges. If they were to do both of them I would be perfectly fine with this idea, but if they didn't give seperate rolls for each time you were hit I'd vote against it for making it a bit over powered.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                          does lvl 1 shield works ? seem to break fast , 100 % dodge heal does work just that it only work on the first dodge , *hints* r2 time to fix that , btw troops was not mention ?
                          lvl 1 shield is good for the beginings of game,but u will see its true power at lvl 3 and if you use it on the right time.

also get to know ur oponents skill tree is also of extreme importance,beecause if you know your capacitys and the oponents capacitys as well the rage amount needed for the use of each of your oponent skills,you will be able to select the time when to use ceertain skills.

for example,using the BG 1 v 1 since both are in full control of their chars:

knight versus mage(this is just a basic example)

during BG the use of shield at first round is the worse a knight can do against a mage,because the mage will start most of the times against a knight with his weaker atack so he can build up in rage so they can use stronger atacks.

lets say u use the lvl 35 set for pvp and u start the battle...most of the times the mage will use his first skill so he/she can build up in rage.thus using stronger spells against you.

well u can counter this strategy and at same time damage the mage (or his troops) heavily,by starting with ultimate slasher,then slasher and then the shield,making this the normal time when mages have enough rage to launch against you u a powerfull spell,thus defending ur knight from its high damage value(in case ur shield is lvl 3 and you have at least 3.3 mdef and at least 15k hp)

theres many ways of defeating each class,and each class must not only learn how to know his oponent class but also the way that player uses his/hers skills against u.

learn that

also many may say "ho but so many players play this and that,how can we learn all about them to win"

pretty simple,this game doesnt allow a big variety of skill combos,thus many will use normaly the current strategy that works best,making many many players havig a similar way of play,thus allowing u to use the same counters on many others.
                          Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-11-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• from what the skills say , it suppose to do that ... lol , if not pls change the description , dont lie to me again R2

yes agree , i rather dont waste it on lvl 1 shield , then its really useless

Comment

• Originally posted by ANXerith View Post
                              lol, yeah all will do.... when reach 40++, because the free trinket will be swap with lvl 40 trinket. Btw, i still do pretty fine toooo for not using lvl 40 trinket . Back to topic, the passive heal bug when attack by long range enemy (when the attack is single not multiple. i.e : ROF, Multi Shot).

Comment

• With the shield being 20% of your health + the bonus amount with the higher skills, at later levels, yes its going to absorb more, but at the same time the damage that you receive per hit is going to go up drastically as well(since there is a min dmg you deal based on your total atk, no matter how much def you have you will get hit by a set amount) I'm not quite sure how effective it will be even when I raise my health to 40k+. Does anyone know if the shield even factors in your def values, or does it just absorb the flat atk value of the opposing player?

Comment

Working...
                                X