Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also the shield cooldown is way too slow , getting one to two turns of attack before cast even at start ... lol wth

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
      With the shield being 20% of your health + the bonus amount with the higher skills, at later levels, yes its going to absorb more, but at the same time the damage that you receive per hit is going to go up drastically as well(since there is a min dmg you deal based on your total atk, no matter how much def you have you will get hit by a set amount) I'm not quite sure how effective it will be even when I raise my health to 40k+. Does anyone know if the shield even factors in your def values, or does it just absorb the flat atk value of the opposing player?
      it works actually pretty well,since even the 2 top guns of my server,and when i mean top guns i mean 2 dudes that afk till lvl 90 in catacombs,need at least 2 turns to break my shield,and they have almost 2 more damage then me.

basicaly lvl 1 shield works well lets say from lvl 20 till lvl 30 max

lvl 2 from 31 to 40

lvl 3 from 40

also and this i need to remind you,the oponent will have a higher damage rate true,but remember 1 thing,and is in this that you forgot or made the mistake,you still count as only damage is what matters and nothing else,which by the time he gets lvl 3 shield,his oponent damage will be higher true,but also will be his HP,thus making it a higher defensive value.

my hp atm is about 17k and i can hold with shield as i said before 2 full turns against the tops of my server,and as i said they also have higher atack,but then again,i also now have higher hp.

and so u also know,the shield skills doesnt work seperatly from yoour defense and defensive astrals if ur wearing any.

the shield + hp + defenses + defensive astral value (if using any) is all that your oponnent will face versus his atack when you have the shield up.

the shield doesnt work in seperatly,because if u try the same with same shield but lower defense,i can assure you the result will not be the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
        it works actually pretty well,since even the 2 top guns of my server,and when i mean top guns i mean 2 dudes that afk till lvl 90 in catacombs,need at least 2 turns to break my shield,and they have almost 2 more damage then me.

basicaly lvl 1 shield works well lets say from lvl 20 till lvl 30 max

lvl 2 from 31 to 40

lvl 3 from 40

also and this i need to remind you,the oponent will have a higher damage rate true,but remember 1 thing,and is in this that you forgot or made the mistake,you still count as only damage is what matters and nothing else,which by the time he gets lvl 3 shield,his oponent damage will be higher true,but also will be his HP,thus making it a higher defensive value.

my hp atm is about 17k and i can hold with shield as i said before 2 full turns against the tops of my server,and as i said they also have higher atack,but then again,i also now have higher hp.

and so u also know,the shield skills doesnt work seperatly from yoour defense and defensive astrals if ur wearing any.

the shield + hp + defenses + defensive astral value (if using any) is all that your oponnent will face versus his atack when you have the shield up.

the shield doesnt work in seperatly,because if u try the same with same shield but lower defense,i can assure you the result will not be the same
        The tops on your server are far differant than the tops on my server. I'm lvl 45 w/ 25k hp, with the lvl 3 shield, and the tops on my server can break my shield within 2 attacks. When you have mages that can crit for 3k x2 on the 1st round it kinda negates the shield. There are also archers than can crit for 3k+ per hit on their double attack. So the fact even with 25k hp w/ level 3 shield, it gives me 5500 damage absorbed. Doing that math, when an enemy hits for 50% or higher of my total shield with a single hit, it does not amount to all that much. Granted I still need to get some more Pdef/mdef, I don't see how upping that too much is going to change how long my shield stays up. Now there are some people who can only crit me for 500-600 and then yes, my shield lasts the full duration, but against the top hitters, the shield is taken off at the most 2 rounds. In that time I would rather had attacked them twice to at least reduce their hp.

Comment

• Originally posted by ANXerith View Post
          To start off. I'm not usually the type to be posting on forums or trying to convince others what to do. However, since DeathRiver asked me to write a guide. I guess I will try my best. Even though I know this is going to be a terrible one lol.

@Skillgannon judging by the screenshots you used. It is pretty obvious you are a casher. This is from my experience as a non-cashing knight. I have held Rank 3 in arena for almost 2 weeks and I'm rank 1 in honor with a 1.5k gap between rank 2.

First of all, I don't believe in the pure tank knight.

Stats: Your primary focus should be defense. There is no need to worry about HP in your equipment, that is what you use gems for. I was a knight with 15k hp until level 45 and was doing perfectly fine. After you acquire defense you should focus on getting PAtk and Power. This will make sure that you can actually do damage. There is no point in living if you can't deal any damage.

Gems: All of your equipment should be socketed with HP except for 2 pieces. Those 2 pieces should use PAtk. The values given by the PDef and MDef aren't that great due to the fact you only have 1 socket as a non-casher.

Guild Skills: To start off the order of guild skills you should get are Stamina->Defense->Power->Charisma. This is the order you should follow until Guild Skills level 3. At this point you should focus on getting Power->Defense->Stamina. I personally left Charisma at level 2. I mainly upgraded Charisma because I needed troops to be able to survive during BGs.

Astrals:
          20-29 : PAtk and PDef Astrals. The reason being is that there are no magic damage units in campaign during this time. It also shouldn't take too long to be level 30.
          30-39 : PAtk, PDef, (Hp/MDef) This is based on what you are doing. For catacombs, campaign, and MP dungeons, your choice should be HP. However, doing Arena/BG you should use MDef.
          40-49 : PAtk, PDef, MDef, (Critical/Block) This is pretty much the same as before but at this point it is all about preferences. If you want to be more of a "tank knight" use block. However, if you want to be more of a damage dealer use critical. I never acquired the orange block astral, so I have not tested it.

You should also make sure to level up an aegis astral if you are lucky enough in astral to acquire. This astral is very handy in the PvE concept. The value may seem low at first, but once you take in consideration how many hits you are taking.

Skills:
          Slasher Level 5
          Ultimate Slasher Level 5
          Delphic Destroyer Level 3 (Please keep level 1 until you get knight/angels troops)
          Whirlwind Level 2 (This skill is completely useless until you have at least the 35 PVP set)
          Agoran Shield Level 1 (You may ask why I leave it at level 1, the reason being is that there is no way this shield is lasting past 3 turns in arena or in high catacombs. +500 absorb and 1 turn for level 2 isn't worth the skill points.)

Note: Reverse Damage is not as great as people say it is.

Passives:
          Heart of Rage Level 2
          Combat Master Level 3
          Divine Blessing Level 2
          Enhanced Block Level 1 (Do not upgrade this skill, the 100% on this skill is a lie.)

PVP guide: In battlegrounds my opening moves are standard, slasher followed with a basic attack. This being so I can use my whirlwind right after. For example lets say you are fightning a knight with angels. The main thing here is to eliminate the enemies angels as soon as possible. If you followed what I said earlier then once whirlwind has been used, the angels should be weak enough for you to finish off with ultimate slasher.

WB guide:
          30-39 : Once you have gathered 100 rage the rotation you should use is this. Open up with Delphic Destroyer(Hopefully you kept it at level 1) followed up with a ultimate slasher. After that just basic attack, which will allow you to generate more rage so you can repeat this order.
          40 - 49 : Now since your troops should be able to live a hit, you have more opportunities to hit the WB until he enrages. Open up with Ultimate Slasher followed up with Delphic Destroyer(you should have the QTE now) and immediately follow this up another Ultimate Slasher. After this just basic attack. You should see yourself hitting the boss twice before he attacks you.

Long Live [S11] Banshee Wetlands
          ANXerith, Level 48 Knight, Guild Leader of Omnipotent
          Just some thoughts I have...
          First, my guess is you started that guild about the time the server opened up and you were prolly able to take advantage of the event bonuses and my guess is you prolly have the most powerful guild and the most advanced guild which gives you better access to guild skills.
          Second, my guess is you are prolly one of the higher lvled players in that server because looking at that mdef you have, mages should own you at comparable lvl if they know what they are doing.

Time will tell how this build does later down the road...can't argue with the results now but I will be interested in seeing how it does down the road.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
            The tops on your server are far differant than the tops on my server. I'm lvl 45 w/ 25k hp, with the lvl 3 shield, and the tops on my server can break my shield within 2 attacks. When you have mages that can crit for 3k x2 on the 1st round it kinda negates the shield. There are also archers than can crit for 3k+ per hit on their double attack. So the fact even with 25k hp w/ level 3 shield, it gives me 5500 damage absorbed. Doing that math, when an enemy hits for 50% or higher of my total shield with a single hit, it does not amount to all that much. Granted I still need to get some more Pdef/mdef, I don't see how upping that too much is going to change how long my shield stays up. Now there are some people who can only crit me for 500-600 and then yes, my shield lasts the full duration, but against the top hitters, the shield is taken off at the most 2 rounds. In that time I would rather had attacked them twice to at least reduce their hp.

as i said and i wont repeat again it has also a lot to do with the way you play and when u decide to trigger your skills

as for my tops if yours are higher then,you come from S2 or S1 where the highest player play atm.

still also a lot depends in your own build,astrals you use,the astrals the enemy use and such.
            to me the lvl 3 shield + my defenses work just fine,if they dont for you then u may wish to recheck your build

one of this tops is a lvl 50 knight,and his build is very similar to mine and he also uses lvl 3 shield,and for what the top 1 says,along with many others on top 10,wenever he pulls up his shield takes them more then 2 turns to break it.

his HP atm is 25k hp

but you didnt say 1 thing in your post tho...you say your tops arent like the ones n my server,so i guess they are stronger correct?so maybe instead of criticize the difs on my server and what happens there,maybe you should look first at your build.

what i dont see is what do you have to defend yourself.
            you speak of your hp,but you i dont see you speak of your defense,which astrals your using.

all i see i "i have 25k hp"

well based only on that let me then tell you something,since it seems you only read half my post,or only the part that interessed you to "present" your point.

you can even have 30/40k HP,but if your defenses are low,then forget it,because u wont have the same effect that you would have if your defenses where higher.

i battle many knights that have even 10k more hp then me,and guess what?i own them...yes thats right,they have lots of attack,lots of HP,but their defenses arent equalized with their lvl(btw being lvl 45 or 35 doesnt matter much,since on my server we have ((casher sure) a lvl 36 as top 8)nor with their hp,thus having way diferent results then what i get with my build.

but be older server or not,fact is just high hp and high attack,your knight sucks.

heres one,he doesnt play anymore because after a while he saw his mistake and changed servers and retstarted.

this player had at lvl 43 27k hp and over 8k attack

me,with my lower hp and lower attack defeated him every single time,even when was the system in control of my knight during duel

you know why?because he focused on having a high attack and a high HP,and altought that may work nice at begining,in the long run it sucks,because doesnt matter how much hp you have,if your defenses are low,all that high HP will do is have bigger chunks taken by your opponents...it may even make you last 1/2 extra turns in battle,the the fact is,without defenses your 25k hp are near useless.

heres one last example.

that top lvl 50 knight on my server,when atacking me in BG,his max hit with ulti on me is of 4.7
            now theres another knight that has way more HP then me,in fact he has 29k hp and 8733 attack
            when that top hits that knight,he doesnt do 4.7 with ulti,he does over 8k damage on him(im lvl 45,since u like lvls and this other knight is lvl 49)

now i ask...whats the point of so much attack and so much hp if he lasts in battle against this top less then me?what high hp and attack to pretend to be a archer for world boss??if thats it then i am sry,quit the knight and do an archer.

i been using this class pratically in every game i ever played and its the class i like the most,never had problems in becoming strong,never had any of this "weak" issues that for me its just ** of players that lack the capacity of building a knight.

and in last note,i didnt follow no guide,i didnt search any easy way to be stronger with any of my knights in any game i played,i used my brains to become strong,and hard work and time spent on it,but and presently this type of player almost doesnt exist.

what exist is players that without a guide cant do it,without a easy way cant play

presently its all guides,cheats,tricks,tips,anything so they dont need to have much work and become strong fast,so they dont take much time claiming to be "pros".
            presently the use of the grey mass inside each head is a thing of the past

when i was a younger and played console/computer/online games,i didnt had guides and such to make my life "easyer" or become "pro" fast fast
            and you all want to know something?even today,when theres s guides,cheats,trick,tips...i dont use none,and i doubt i will ever use one...i prefer to make my grey mass work for it...but as i said,presently using the grey mass inside the head is a thing of the past,its antiquated and out of use,something that should be thrown away as useless.

i did my guide here,i have not even 1 thing of bad pointing out so far by using that build,i did it by using my own brain and followed no guide.

in my opinion,any player that needs a guide to play a class in any game,then he should stop using that class because its not for him,since he cant think for himself and needs a guide done by some one else to be able to play correctly with that class.

its actually pretty shamefull that presently the "pros" in games,are "guide Pros" and not real Pros like before...but heck,this are the times now,where to be smart,its required to follow a guide made by some one else,and follow what they say...
            Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-11-2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
              i been using this class pratically in every game i ever played and its the class i like the most,never had problems in becoming strong,never had any of this "weak" issues that for me its just ** of players that lack the capacity of building a knight.

and in last note,i didnt follow no guide,i didnt search any easy way to be stronger with any of my knights in any game i played,i used my brains to become strong,and hard work and time spent on it,but and presently this type of player almost doesnt exist.

what exist is players that without a guide cant do it,without a easy way cant play

presently its all guides,cheats,tricks,tips,anything so they dont need to have much work and become strong fast,so they dont take much time claiming to be "pros".
              presently the use of the grey mass inside each head is a thing of the past

when i was a younger and played console/computer/online games,i didnt had guides and such to make my life "easyer" or become "pro" fast fast
              and you all want to know something?even today,when theres s guides,cheats,trick,tips...i dont use none,and i doubt i will ever use one...i prefer to make my grey mass work for it...but as i said,presently using the grey mass inside the head is a thing of the past,its antiquated and out of use,something that should be thrown away as useless.

i did my guide here,i have not even 1 thing of bad pointing out so far by using that build,i did it by using my own brain and followed no guide.

in my opinion,any player that needs a guide to play a class in any game,then he should stop using that class because its not for him,since he cant think for himself and needs a guide done by some one else to be able to play correctly with that class.

its actually pretty shamefull that presently the "pros" in games,are "guide Pros" and not real Pros like before...but heck,this are the times now,where to be smart,its required to follow a guide made by some one else,and follow what they say...
              I must say I agree with Skillgannon. And very nicely said as well. These days one simply logs onto the internet looks at a forum or game guide and gets an answer instead of trial and error. Using one's brain is seldom the case when it comes to playing these type of games. I do understand that if you of a higher level it may be difficult for you to restart a character but they do have the reset skill button. I'll post a screen shot of it here.

And if you were wise in spending your vouchers you can easily redo your skills without spending money. As for astrals, time and patience and a well thought strategy in using your hard earned gold in game should do the trick. It's not impossible to attempt a trial and error type of gameplay with this game but it can be difficult if done too many times.

But still, using one's brain is a thing of the past unfortunately. I can personally say I refuse to look at a guide for my own class (yes I'm an archer) because what I've figured out by studying the successful players in game and by a little trial and error myself.

Use your brain power! Critical thinking and problem solving is what gaming used to be about, now it's just cheats and guides...

Also, to the credit of the thread starter. There is nothing wrong with asking for a little help in a thing or two and I am not criticizing you for asking I just think that by observing others in their statistics and attempting things yourself it might actually help you more later in real life than just in this game

A little food for thought, along with my two cents ^^

Comment

• At lvl 30 you should have 3 astrals. PATK, PDEF, MDEF. In your guild, buy guild skills. All of them, even intelligence. From lvl 30 to 40, save up daru. I would stop lvling gryphons at lvl 34-35 and just save the daru for your next troop. At lvl 40 you should pick angels for your troops. Once u have angels u will almost never need to buy hp potions ever again. Almost never... By lvl 40 You should have a few extra astrals at your disposal for different situations.. Such as ... 10% chance to heal, Block, Damage reduction, dodge %, extra HP, Charisma, No crit for extra damage%. I use block for my lvl 40 astral slot. Your going to die to powerful mages, u just have to accept it. They put on a big intelligence potion, and blast u to dust no matter how high your MDEF. At least, for now.

You have a couple skills.. +20% to defenses. Thats PERCENT. the more defense u stack, the more u actually gain from the %. You can also get the +15% to damage skill. Obviously this is less than the +20%.
                You still have to raise PATK, if you dont, your gonna be really weak, no matter how high your defense is.

Your gonna discover, that your heal/block ability is broken. It fails to work vs ranged attacks. This ability is really what should make us own strong archers. R2 does know its broken though... and may fix it... someday... Until then... deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                  At lvl 30 you should have 3 astrals. PATK, PDEF, MDEF. In your guild, buy guild skills. All of them, even intelligence. From lvl 30 to 40, save up daru. I would stop lvling gryphons at lvl 34-35 and just save the daru for your next troop. At lvl 40 you should pick angels for your troops. Once u have angels u will almost never need to buy hp potions ever again. Almost never... By lvl 40 You should have a few extra astrals at your disposal for different situations.. Such as ... 10% chance to heal, Block, Damage reduction, dodge %, extra HP, Charisma, No crit for extra damage%. I use block for my lvl 40 astral slot. Your going to die to powerful mages, u just have to accept it. They put on a big intelligence potion, and blast u to dust no matter how high your MDEF. At least, for now.

You have a couple skills.. +20% to defenses. Thats PERCENT. the more defense u stack, the more u actually gain from the %. You can also get the +15% to damage skill. Obviously this is less than the +20%.
                  You still have to raise PATK, if you dont, your gonna be really weak, no matter how high your defense is.

Your gonna discover, that your heal/block ability is broken. It fails to work vs ranged attacks. This ability is really what should make us own strong archers. R2 does know its broken though... and may fix it... someday... Until then... deal with it.
                  tera just said it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celadine View Post
                    I must say I agree with Skillgannon. And very nicely said as well. These days one simply logs onto the internet looks at a forum or game guide and gets an answer instead of trial and error. Using one's brain is seldom the case when it comes to playing these type of games. I do understand that if you of a higher level it may be difficult for you to restart a character but they do have the reset skill button. I'll post a screen shot of it here.

And if you were wise in spending your vouchers you can easily redo your skills without spending money. As for astrals, time and patience and a well thought strategy in using your hard earned gold in game should do the trick. It's not impossible to attempt a trial and error type of gameplay with this game but it can be difficult if done too many times.

But still, using one's brain is a thing of the past unfortunately. I can personally say I refuse to look at a guide for my own class (yes I'm an archer) because what I've figured out by studying the successful players in game and by a little trial and error myself.

Use your brain power! Critical thinking and problem solving is what gaming used to be about, now it's just cheats and guides...

Also, to the credit of the thread starter. There is nothing wrong with asking for a little help in a thing or two and I am not criticizing you for asking I just think that by observing others in their statistics and attempting things yourself it might actually help you more later in real life than just in this game

A little food for thought, along with my two cents ^^
                    When I start playing a game like this I look at the forums to see what the experienced players have tried and failed or tried and succeeded. I take what they do and base what I do from that. Frankly I don't like being a carbon copy of another player. No point in really building a toon just to be a lesser version of another one. I look at guides and I've seen some that I just scratch my head at and some I think "why didn't I think of that?" Nothing wrong with looking for some starters but just wanting to build a carbon copy? No thank you. I agree with you that too many want the easy path without the headaches.
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

• @Skillgannon

Can you tell me who is the strongest non-casher knight in our server (S3 Worg Lair)

I admit there are many strong knights in Worg Lair but most of them are in level of moderate to heavy casher.
                      I have not found yet a good non-casher knight here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aehel View Post
                        @Skillgannon

Can you tell me who is the strongest non-casher knight in our server (S3 Worg Lair)

I admit there are many strong knights in Worg Lair but most of them are in level of moderate to heavy casher.
                        I have not found yet a good non-casher knight here.
                        well im at "lvl" of very light casher,and i can easily reach rank 50 in duel

ill pm you in game since ur in my friend list,and since i dont have the authorization of the players to type their names in a public forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                          When I start playing a game like this I look at the forums to see what the experienced players have tried and failed or tried and succeeded. I take what they do and base what I do from that. Frankly I don't like being a carbon copy of another player. No point in really building a toon just to be a lesser version of another one. I look at guides and I've seen some that I just scratch my head at and some I think "why didn't I think of that?" Nothing wrong with looking for some starters but just wanting to build a carbon copy? No thank you. I agree with you that too many want the easy path without the headaches.
                          im totaly fine with that,but as you said,and you know both me and celadine are right,most of the players now a days are all like you said "carbon players" or "guide pros".
                          presently is a shame that most the ones calling themselves "Pros",are in fact just copycats,without giving even the smalest hint of self thinking,always trying to find the work done for them.

Comment

• can you teach me what is the best skill im gonna put on my knight ? im level 47 and im still not satisfied on my skill build...

IGN:PaulJake
                            Server: S4 Abbyst

Comment

• nice guide buddy now i will change my skill build and astrals though :P btw im level 47 atm

IGN:PaulJake
                              Server: S4 Abbyst

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                              its actually pretty basic

the good build of a knight starts by:

1- Defense values (both mdef and Pdef)
                              2- your HP (because without it your dead)
                              3- your block value (love the auto-healling...shows up always in the best times )
                              4- your damage (not as important as the other 3 points but still needed and shouldnt be lacked off)

leme try explain in a short post(my posts are never short i know i know)

first defenses.

my knight has the green buff of gears(do MP and campaigns to get loads of refine mats)mainly focused on defense and HP,but as you all know there are 5 green buffs to purple gears,so they should be:

acording with gear lvl of course...

Pdef value or defense value (works on both mdef and pdef,which ends up being better and at same times gives us a free spot for same or something else)
                              Mdef value(read up)
                              HP/Endurance value (preferably endurance since normaly high value there represents XXXXX HP,altought if endu doesnt show,HP value does a bit of the trick)
                              Block value(for who doesnt know its the blue damage numbers saying dodge during battle)
                              Attack/Power value(power/strengh are the same stat,which means that X value in power will represent a X amount of Pdef)

thats what i use in most my gears,not all true but refinement mats dont grow on trees

now (will do it as 1 casher and 2 non casher)

Casher :

each slot of each gear should be split this way.
                              4 the gears house pdef/mdef and HP gems
                              3 gears house attack/mdef and pdef gems
                              1 gear house attack/mdef and block gems

Non - Casher

For non - cashers,all know that (if we exclude the 3 free rods they give) each gear has only 1 slot open and the sword brings 2,so we need to be constructive and use the space to our best advantage

this way works pretty fine:
                              1 gears with Hp gem
                              4 gears with Mdef gem
                              2 gear with Pdef gem
                              weapon with Ptak gem and block gem

that usualy works pretty well.
                              (may i say that i only have 3 of the 8 gears with slots fully open,5 of them only have 1 slot)

Now lets talk about the Extras that we can use to enhance all our power,both defensive and offensive.

Lets start by Guild Skill:

On the opposite of the archer your main guild skill is the defense skill,followed by the endurance skill and only then the attack skill,by this order they should be obtained.
                              some knights,like me also boost the intellect skill,because altought just a few points,it still gives a extra to Mdef,but only some chose to do this.

so:

1-Guild Skill for Defense
                              2-Guild Skill for Endurance
                              3-Guild Skill for Power
                              4-Guild Skill for Intellect (for the ones choosing to use it)

doing this way will boost ur defenses and hp,and in final ur power.

Now...Astrals:

the build i chose for astrals is the following and has been the best for me,in fact is so good that the top knight of my server uses 1 exactly equal.

Of course as all know yellow is the strongest and best Astral and green the lowest and weakest,but do not disregard the lower ones,because in the absence of a yellow or purple,the blue and green Astrals will help a lot(i myself used a green patk at beginning,then passed to blue when i got it and now im wearing a purple one)

please remember that is astral names are the ones im wearing,and that lower colors the names change a bit,but the stat being boosted remains the same,and its to that i am referring and not the astral name or quality.

Refined Force - Patk Astral
                              Refined WillPower - Mdef Astral
                              Pristine Fortitude - Pdef Astral
                              Enhanced Will Destroyer - disable critical but regular damage is increased by X%(no effect on stats but battle damage will increase noticeably)
                              Pristine Enshieldment - Block Astral
                              Enhanced Guardian Angel - -5% of critical damage reduction( no effect on stats but critical defenses during battle will increase noticeably)
                              Refined Goddess Blessing - reduces all damage values by X%(no effect on stats but defensive capabilitys during battle will increase noticeably)

any of the colors for each of this Astrals are useful for the knight class and will replace until you get a Astral of superior quality

Skill Tree:

This is the skill tree that i use and has worked for me very very well(naturally the knowledge to know how and when to use determined skills is crucial to the success of the knight over his foes)

Passive Skills:

Heart of Rage Max Lvl
                              Combat Master Max Lvl
                              Divine Blessing Max Lvl
                              Enhanced Block Max Lvl

Active Skills:

Slasher Lvl 3
                              Ultimate Slasher Lvl 3
                              Delphic Destroyer lvl 2 (tanks do not need the upgrade of this skill for enhanced,because,to start lvl 2 is stronger then lvl 1 of the enhanced skill and second to obtain it will make the use of vital skill points)
                              Whirlwind Lvl 2 (the lvl 2 of this skill,if followed the build i use will give nearly 1500 each hit to all Mobs/players/troops 3 times each)
                              Agoran Shield Lvl 3 ( now this skill to be effective the player needs to learn when to use it during battle to obtain the max of its effect)

all this that i just typed is all that i use on my knight,and it gave fruits of hard work,like reaching to top 10 of WB without using balens for revive,or reaching rank 50 on arena,or even better,have dozens of players inviting me to help them in MP dungeons.

i will continue increasing it
                              yes its a slow build,but bit by bit i grow.

and one last advice from this old geezer...stop trying to compete with player that spend in the house of thousands,because the only ones capable of competing with them,are exactly the ones that spend the same.

best way i see is,become the strong and rule your power league,meaning,instead of trying to be what you wont be,ignore those and work to become the strongest of the ones on your power range,then once thats done,advance a bit further and work to become the strongest of the next power range and so on.

and this goes for all,not just knights

be good boys and girls and have fun

Comment

• A recommendation is------DON'T GO TANK UNTIL YOUR LEVEL 40+!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because level 1 reflect does 200 damage per hit with no QTE bonus -_- basically its a waste so don't do it until your level 40 when u can upgrade it to level 2. This is learned from experience ......The hard way

Comment

Working...
                                X