This Lost Gift is a joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Lost Gift is a joke

So you give away free gifts and then ask money to open it ? I think this is a new low wartune hit today.

It's like giving someone a brand new PS4 as a gift and telling him that he can do whatever he want with the box but if he wanna open it and play with it he got to pay the full price. What a joke...

Same **** as colorful decor, nothing new or surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by R27711911 View Post
      So you give away free gifts and then ask money to open it ? I think this is a new low wartune hit today.

It's like giving someone a brand new PS4 as a gift and telling him that he can do whatever he want with the box but if he wanna open it and play with it he got to pay the full price. What a joke...
      Its a joke when u play 2 month , when u play more then half a year its stupid greedy company fkers^^
      ''The void is that which stands right in the middle of ‘this’ and ‘that’.
      The void is all-inclusive, having no opposite – there is nothing which it
      excludes or opposses. It is living void, because all forms come out of it
      and whosoever realizes the void is filled with life and power and the love
      of all things.''
      -Bruce Lee

Comment

I play on r2 since march and before that on the war tune . com one, and I honestly couldn't care, I'll just keep em in my vault or I'll sell them.
        The broken chests gives me alot of free goodies already, I'm not complaining. It's better than a daily reward.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          I play on r2 since march and before that on the war tune . com one, and I honestly couldn't care, I'll just keep em in my vault or I'll sell them.
          The broken chests gives me alot of free goodies already, I'm not complaining. It's better than a daily reward.
          Agreed people can sell it if they want and like he said broken chests gives some good free stuff ,its better than nothing
          " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

well it it more likely for a person to buy a cake if the cake is placed on his table and not in the show-window. nice marketing strategy. Anyway if you don't like it, just sell it

Comment

Working...
            X