X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more presents that cost money eh

i thought the idea of a present was to recieve something not pay to get it

Man, can you check the bloody existing threads first before you make a new thread, I'm getting so tired opening new threads reading the same complaint.

Yes it's dumb they call it a gift but on the bright side, even if you don't open that 1 stupid box that needs balen, you still receive alot of free stuff.
    SO WHY MOAN WHEN U ALREADY GET NICE STUFF? Just dump the lost gifts and get on with your life.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Then don't pay.
      Easy.

Making this post.
      Much more effort.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

what so i can't vent on here with my first post and iggy get the ** off my thread then muppet I don't spend my life trolling threads and looking at what everyone else posts and being an ******* about it

Comment

Originally posted by Undominated View Post
          what so i can't vent on here with my first post and iggy get the ** off my thread then muppet I don't spend my life trolling threads and looking at what everyone else posts and being an ******* about it
          Insulting me, making a thread that's been made at least 3 times already, not even bothering to actually use your eyes and look for existing ones.
          I wasn't being a ******* (?) about it, I was being direct.

Very nice first impression you make when the first thread is 'venting'. As if we don't have enough people constantly moaning about stuff here because it's not free.
          Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-10-2014, 08:13 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

stick your direct if u think it's been said too many times then don't reply it's that simple , and if u think i'm bothered about impressions then your wrong , what do i care what ppl think of me that don't know me , the ones that do matter don't mind and the ones that matter don't mind , couldn't care what a troll thinks of me anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Undominated View Post
              stick your direct if u think it's been said too many times then don't reply it's that simple , and if u think i'm bothered about impressions then your wrong , what do i care what ppl think of me that don't know me , the ones that do matter don't mind and the ones that matter don't mind , couldn't care what a troll thinks of me anyway
              Quite funny how people throw the word 'troll' around because they're being adressed negatively. I was on topic, I replied in a correct but direct manner.
              If you can't handle that, it doesn't mean I'm trolling you.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

out of interest, what is the shelf life of the lost gifts, cus as to date i have 15 but cant open any till payday [ 23rd of the month ] ?
                Server: S169 Mossrune Hall
                Name: Silvasina
                Class: Mage
                Guild: <LEGION>

Comment

They remain there until you either open them, or you sell them.
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                  X