Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Credit Card. We''re sorry but your credit card was declined HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Credit Card. We''re sorry but your credit card was declined HELP!

We''re sorry but your credit card was declined if you feel this is in error please:Ние'' повторно Съжаляваме, но вашата кредитна карта е била отказана, ако смятате, че това е грешка, моля,

EN:Why can not I use my visa card to buy 500 or 1000 balens rejected my card and in it I have enough money even to svarzag and the bank and the problem is you want answers why I can not buy balens.

BG:Защо не мога да си използвам виза картата да си купя 500 или 1000 баленс отхвърля ми картата а в нея имам достатъчно пари даже се свързаг и с банката и проблема е от вас искам отговори защо не мога да си купя баленс

You can only recharge 1000$

Comment

You can file a ticket, so some one can investigate the issue although, i would recommend that instead of that to avoid issues you can buy ultimategamecards and use them to buy in-game here, it's pretty easy and safe.

Comment

If your credit card was declined means that the card itself is blocked from internet transactions, considering it's a Visa. Check with the bank to see if you need to unlock the card or not. If you have used it online before then file a ticket here http://tickets.r2games.com/
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I called to my bank where the card is not blocked what to do to buy balens now in this case please help

Comment

So meet me by the bank that the problem is you and not even attempted transaction when I try to do their purchasing power does not even take into account that I was trying to make a purchase please fix it

Comment

If you were using a visa credit card and tried to purchase balens through playspan then there is an issue. Apparently playspan doesnt consider visa cc safe enough. I had no problem using mine till I used it to recharge another account in this game, from that time my card got considered as unsafe- total ** if you ask me- and cant use it any more. For me its actually better cause buying a gamecard or a special card for internet use just makes me spend less than i used to, gives me time to think twice lol.
              Redemption

Comment

Working...
              X