Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amnesia Rune Pro's & Con'S

Hey guys,

Have had a few people ask me if the Amnesia Rune is worth getting. So made a Blog Post with its Pro's and Con's. Hope this Helps.

Jacko's Blog

If you want me to blog or do a video about anything else let me know by leaving a post here or on my blog / youtube channel.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Chaos Rune seems better tho, cause instead of just stopping them from attack you, you also make them attack themselves.

Also, I ran into some Amnesia rune bugs before (maybe not a bug, donno, I don't have the runes to test)

Such as I casted Multi-shot, someone used Amnesia rune on me, Multi-shot is gray out, but I still fire off Multi-shot and Amnesia rune got cleared out.

I believe Amnesia rune only stops you from "clicking/ casting" on the skill, but doesn't stop any skill that is already in the process of being casted.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      I believe Amnesia rune only stops you from "clicking/ casting" on the skill, but doesn't stop any skill that is already in the process of being casted.
      Also, it blocks out 5 at max, while you have 7 skills (8 if non-CW duels) to use, worst of all is the skill you've selected before amnesia was applied - consumes one turn already, so ATK+rune should make it absolete

While chaos... uuuuu

Comment

Chaos Rune seems better tho, cause instead of just stopping them from attack you, you also make them attack themselves.

Also, I ran into some Amnesia rune bugs before (maybe not a bug, donno, I don't have the runes to test)

Such as I casted Multi-shot, someone used Amnesia rune on me, Multi-shot is gray out, but I still fire off Multi-shot and Amnesia rune got cleared out.

That's right. Happens a lot in arena use skill/rune followed by getting amnesia used on you your skill/rune still goes through and the other side wastes a turn/rune over nothing.

Chaos on the other hand is a lot nastier of a rune, have been on the bad end of it a few times and nearly killed my arena team's mage lol

Comment

you trying to tell about the rune , or want to tell people that you have a blog and come join me lmao
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Arma_Another View Post
            Also, it blocks out 5 at max, while you have 7 skills (8 if non-CW duels) to use, worst of all is the skill you've selected before amnesia was applied - consumes one turn already, so ATK+rune should make it absolete

While chaos... uuuuu
            Not knocking Chaos but it has its flaws as well ie. It does not reflect damage back on the caster. So only useful for reflecting damage when the there is another player or troops up. (it still is very strong with stealing support skills ie heals / pur / shields / runes.) But post is about amnesia not a comparison of amnesia to chaos :P.

As for not stopping the current cast. (you have to be smart and cast it so it falls on the target right after they have cast (in order to get its full effect).

Comment

I think Chaso and Amesti togater can be relly great.

in PvP mode cast first Chaso for make them damges them self, and use Amesti every time them go Sylph mode, its take over the HS when everybody has HS lvl 99
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                I think Chaso and Amesti togater can be relly great.

in PvP mode cast first Chaso for make them damges them self, and use Amesti every time them go Sylph mode, its take over the HS when everybody has HS lvl 99
                Ya would be really strong. (cost a lot of rune xp to lvl them up tho)

Comment

yeah definitely advertising site

if some are suspicious about the site. dont click, ill post what is written there

Friday, 10 January 2014
                  Amnesia Rune
                  People have asked me in the past if the amnesia rune is really worth the time and money to level. So I'll make a post here with the pro's and con's and you guys can make the decision for yourselves.

Pro's.

1. At level 10 it is like having an Extra Holy Seal.

2. If you time it correctly you can negate your enemies Brutality Rune. ie. They cast Brutality and you cast Amnesia (which cancels out there damaging spells for the 2 turns they need).

3. Preventing Healing / Defensive Spells. You can do a Large attack followed by Amnesia for a chance of preventing them from shielding up / healing for 2 turns so you can finish them off.

4. Being able to cancel skills in Sylph form can also be a game changer. By casting Amnesia not only are you preventing them from casting skills in sylph form but you are also wasting time while they are in sylph form allowing there awakening points to decrease.

5. It can be used as an extra attack of 100% of your mattack / pattack. (good for WB because it is only a half turn)

Con's

1. The number one con has got to be the rune exp cost. The amount of exp needed to level this up is quite large. ie.

2. The Balen cost. I am talking about the cost to purchase the rune and not the cost to buy rune exp. (buying rune exp. may be worst use of balens in the game)

3. Hunting the Ancient Rune Pack in the mystery shop. This does not appear that often and I have only seen it a few times so it may be a waiting game to find it, then you have to get lucky with the one you want.

4. It does not start to get effective until lvl 5ish.
                  Level 1: Deals 90% damage. 50% chance to prevent the target from using 1 skill. Effects last 1 turn.
                  Level 2: Deals 100% damage. 55% chance to prevent the target from using 1 skill. Effects last 1 turn.
                  Level 3: Deals 100% damage. 60% chance to prevent the target from using 2 skill. Effects last 1 turn.
                  Level 4: Deals 100% damage. 70% chance to prevent target from using 2 skills. Effect last 2 turns.
                  Level 5: Deals 100% damage. 80% chance to prevent target from using 2 skills. Effect last 2 turns.

5. Until you level it up to level 6-7 (can't remember which) it does not have a 100% chance of proc'ing.

It is an investment in time and money (although $20 worth of balens is possible to obtain if you save your bound balens).

I hope this info helps those that want to know if it is worth it.

In my opinion I'm glad to have made the decision to go for it but I am just now starting to reap the rewards of dumping a lot of rune exp into 1 rune.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Can you confirm that it also cancels sylph skills? If timed right when the opponent awakens and blocks their spells it can turn the fight on your favour .

Comment

Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                      Can you confirm that it also cancels sylph skills? If timed right when the opponent awakens and blocks their spells it can turn the fight on your favour .
                      It does cancel Sylph Skills.

yeah definitely advertising site

if some are suspicious about the site. dont click, ill post what is written there
                      I'm not trying to advertise its just easier to upload pictures to my blog once. For both people here and from other forums / subscribers. But its here now so w/e. Link is to google powered blog but if you don't want to click it not forcing anyone too.. Anyway you re-posted the info anyway so w/e.

Comment

It will cancel Sylph Skills ONLY if you're in Sylph Form when it's activated. If you hit someone w/ Amnesia L10 and block out all their skills as the base class player, they can still Awaken and get all their Sylph Skills right away. It's the way to work around Amnesia. Similarly, they can just back out of Awaken if you use it when they're in Sylph form and get all their normal Skills back.

Also - regarding Chaos... Chaos can't hijack Puri. I've been hit with Chaos and used Puri to clear it many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                          It will cancel Sylph Skills ONLY if you're in Sylph Form when it's activated. If you hit someone w/ Amnesia L10 and block out all their skills as the base class player, they can still Awaken and get all their Sylph Skills right away. It's the way to work around Amnesia. Similarly, they can just back out of Awaken if you use it when they're in Sylph form and get all their normal Skills back.

Also - regarding Chaos... Chaos can't hijack Puri. I've been hit with Chaos and used Puri to clear it many times.

You can "hijack Puri" the reason why you have seen puri take off Chaos is because if Chaos doesn't proc then it will be removed by the Puri. Guildy helped me demonstrate this.

Comment

amnesia would be so strong against sylphs but sadly its bugged and first hit always gets through unless you hit before your enemy clicks the skill. my ticket about this never got answered...

Comment

Working...
                            X