remove tok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove tok

like title says remove tok ^^ its getting to annoying having lucky people do tok nm everyday and then they gather ins and up their talents/sylph/lvl/runes faster then the rest or make tok stages of a certain br not on top players based

sylphs do not get exp in tok ^^
    League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
    ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
    GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
    CLASS ->> SORCERER
    LVL ->> 82
    BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Originally posted by Playy001 View Post
      sylphs do not get exp in tok ^^
      oh right keep forgeting that lol

Comment

I don't agree with removing it. It's something extra that is good for everyone. If they removed it with no alternative, well you lose millions of EXP and other rewards as well.
        They can certainly fix some things up but not removing it.

Comment

yeah you lose millions of exp what of those who cant do tok nm?cmon now either make it a fixed br either all get naked either remove there are the best solutions to it

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            yeah you lose millions of exp what of those who cant do tok nm?cmon now either make it a fixed br either all get naked either remove there are the best solutions to it
            Well sorry to those who can't do NM but just cause you can't do it doesn't mean it should be removed. Wouldn't be the best solution to remove it completely at all.

Comment

We have enough with R2 and their crappy rewards,events,etc, Not sure if you want to join them and be part of them If so, expect others complaining and insulting you for the rest of your life
              - The Lag Master -
              S195

Comment

Ok so remove TOK NM, because you cant do it? I'm a br76k archer, because the lovely people on my server remove their gear, I finish it daily. Tok NM is the only event that gives any decent rewards, and you want it gone simply because you are unable to do it. That's like making a football field smaller because your too unfit to run that far.

Did you read your post before you posted it?

Comment

TOK is the only place some relly can give a boost for the people, if you are to weak for run TOK nm just gear up and be stronger nad you will be there to.

I do TOK Nm even if 2-3 people has gear one its alot harder that its me 4 people me gear in TOK Hard.

You can easy do TOK Hard me 4 geared people if you are strong engouts.

Use Warrior Call pots and make you stronger with pots and WC and scrolls.

If them should remove everything just for people dont strong engouts its should not be any game left.

If man think take people some is 8k BR will remove all mp solo dungos some them not can run some hasn o higre that 8k br.

If man remove so everything should be running them need to shut the game down.

The game is build for steps based how strong you are.

How fun should this game be run lvl 30 mp when man has 120k+ br man can do it solo. Everybody should quit this game if them make it to easy everywhere is alredy to easy some i see it need more challgens into this game.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Not everyone can afford 1000s of dollars on this game either. Should they just remove Wartune all together? This game is unfair in many ways. Learn to deal with it or just quit the game. That simple. Be lucky you even have parties to do tok hard or nm. Some servers can't even get a party going for any type of tok.

Comment

not saying to remove it cause i cant do it i skip tok either way not interesed in it at all...yeah game is unfair but cmon now people doing tok nm and geting rewards and those who cant have a big disadvantage,oh well you guys do tok nm and enjoy its rewards so obviosly you gonna protect it i guess

Comment

not saying to remove it cause i cant do it i skip tok either way not interesed in it at all...yeah game is unfair but cmon now people doing tok nm and geting rewards and those who cant have a big disadvantage,oh well you guys do tok nm and enjoy its rewards so obviosly you gonna protect it i guess
                        I don't do ToK NM unless they undress. It is their choice if they wish to undress or not. I don't get why you are complaining if you don't even do it yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Not everyone can afford 1000s of dollars on this game either. Should they just remove Wartune all together? This game is unfair in many ways. Learn to deal with it or just quit the game. That simple. Be lucky you even have parties to do tok hard or nm. Some servers can't even get a party going for any type of tok.
                          Easy and Normal you can do alone.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

not saying to remove it cause i cant do it i skip tok either way not interesed in it at all...

That's is the dumbest thing I've read in a while, "I don't like it, so nobody should do it? "(paraphrased)

The Sigs alone are worth it, to leg a 70 set one needs 100k sigs; the runes are great, 1 weeks worth of the silly tanks, or one TOK you decide; Soul crystals, for one that stocks these for upcoming events they are a must. After a quite a few runs The mount, we all need to add mounts to increase our br its just common sense.

This game is all about stats and smart playing, cash helps sure, but if one is smart and plays the events daily one can get quite strong without spending huge money.

Comment

Dumb theardzerf how much br u have?60k? Stop blame ppl with higher v and br. Once in each week tok hard is striped,make it and start tok nm
                              Dont have more to say,just stop compLain...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X