X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S44-ZEREF
    started a topic remove tok

remove tok

like title says remove tok ^^ its getting to annoying having lucky people do tok nm everyday and then they gather ins and up their talents/sylph/lvl/runes faster then the rest or make tok stages of a certain br not on top players based

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    not a bug br is ranked first and then the gear is putet on tok

Leave a comment:

• dyopet
    replied
    Isn't being undressed in ToK NM a bug?
    i thought shadows in ToK NM should be those of the rank 1-4 of cross-server rankings? if they were undressed before the rankings, they would be in the lower ranks... so how did they still considered by ToK NM as ranks1-4???

i havent even stepped in ToK Hard but with this thread, it really seems that this is a bug that should be cleared by R2.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
    It's not necessarily about being strong enough to beat ToK nm, cause when most/all of them undress, a lot of people can beat ToK nm.
    The problem lies in the fact that you have to unlock nm first. On most platform, ToK hard is now a lot harder to beat completely than lvl 3-4 of nm.
    A bunch of my guildies that are actually stronger than me but missed the rare times ToK hard was beatable, still are unable to join the nm fun.

For the high br's it's smart to make sure that ToK nm is doable, so they undress there mostly, but it doesn't help them to make sure hard is undressed too, unless a guildie/friend still needs to pass it. So they have no incentive to take the effort of staying up / logging in late enough to undress for ToK hard.

Herein lies the inequality and the frustration of a lot of people. Although theymay stronger than a bunch of people doing ToK nm daily, they can't even attempt it as they're unable to get past hard.

So topics like these are understandable. Although completely getting rid of tok seems to much. But the way the br's are assigned might need a brainstorming session from the devs yes.
    excatly what im talking about...

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
    How many insig you get in 1 chest of NM tok?
    500 insig, 120 Soul Crystals, 120 Runes, 3 shadow souls or 2 level 70 legendary stones i think it is

Leave a comment:

• nodamnyes
    replied
    How many insig you get in 1 chest of NM tok?

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    tok is the laggiest part of game it would be nice if they removed sylphs from tok. would be much less laggy atleast. and those damned apollo do more damage than the player.

Leave a comment:

• R23209055
    replied
    if your going to complain do it right. Dont complain that tok nm is unfair, complain that because of dumb luck someone who is 70k or 80k br cleared hard the one time everyone in hard was naked and unlocked nm, while somone who has 95k br wasnt as lucky and is stuck in hard. And even then, dont suggest to remove it, but to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• OniZoro
    replied
    ooohhh matey mate mate, ridiculous idea, i can't do ToK NM but there's way more shat that needs fixing, and hey, if ranks 5-8 and lowers were nice like oni,link, etc, we'd be able to pass them, but guess everybody aint nice huh

Leave a comment:

• Atomslaya
    replied
    It's not necessarily about being strong enough to beat ToK nm, cause when most/all of them undress, a lot of people can beat ToK nm.
    The problem lies in the fact that you have to unlock nm first. On most platform, ToK hard is now a lot harder to beat completely than lvl 3-4 of nm.
    A bunch of my guildies that are actually stronger than me but missed the rare times ToK hard was beatable, still are unable to join the nm fun.

For the high br's it's smart to make sure that ToK nm is doable, so they undress there mostly, but it doesn't help them to make sure hard is undressed too, unless a guildie/friend still needs to pass it. So they have no incentive to take the effort of staying up / logging in late enough to undress for ToK hard.

Herein lies the inequality and the frustration of a lot of people. Although theymay stronger than a bunch of people doing ToK nm daily, they can't even attempt it as they're unable to get past hard.

So topics like these are understandable. Although completely getting rid of tok seems to much. But the way the br's are assigned might need a brainstorming session from the devs yes.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Dumb theardzerf how much br u have?60k? Stop blame ppl with higher v and br. Once in each week tok hard is striped,make it and start tok nm
    Dont have more to say,just stop compLain...

Leave a comment:

• kiwifrogg
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    not saying to remove it cause i cant do it i skip tok either way not interesed in it at all...

That's is the dumbest thing I've read in a while, "I don't like it, so nobody should do it? "(paraphrased)

The Sigs alone are worth it, to leg a 70 set one needs 100k sigs; the runes are great, 1 weeks worth of the silly tanks, or one TOK you decide; Soul crystals, for one that stocks these for upcoming events they are a must. After a quite a few runs The mount, we all need to add mounts to increase our br its just common sense.

This game is all about stats and smart playing, cash helps sure, but if one is smart and plays the events daily one can get quite strong without spending huge money.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Not everyone can afford 1000s of dollars on this game either. Should they just remove Wartune all together? This game is unfair in many ways. Learn to deal with it or just quit the game. That simple. Be lucky you even have parties to do tok hard or nm. Some servers can't even get a party going for any type of tok.
    Easy and Normal you can do alone.

Leave a comment:

• SeoungStar
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    not saying to remove it cause i cant do it i skip tok either way not interesed in it at all...yeah game is unfair but cmon now people doing tok nm and geting rewards and those who cant have a big disadvantage,oh well you guys do tok nm and enjoy its rewards so obviosly you gonna protect it i guess
    I don't do ToK NM unless they undress. It is their choice if they wish to undress or not. I don't get why you are complaining if you don't even do it yourself...

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    not saying to remove it cause i cant do it i skip tok either way not interesed in it at all...yeah game is unfair but cmon now people doing tok nm and geting rewards and those who cant have a big disadvantage,oh well you guys do tok nm and enjoy its rewards so obviosly you gonna protect it i guess

Leave a comment:

Working...
X