Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I figured out the formula for chance to win group arena fight!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I figured out the formula for chance to win group arena fight!!!

okay guys here it is:

n= # of archers on enemy team

Chance to win = 100-33*n

GL in arena!!!

hahahahhaha
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Viable. An acceptable formula indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by R2772704 View Post
        okay guys here it is:

n= # of archers on enemy team

Chance to win = 100-33*n

GL in arena!!!
        Sorry but...having an actual "Tank" Knight in the front row Middle, an OP Mage (such as myself) *cough* and an Archer or 2ndary mage behind or on the upper middle row= Winning Formula, reflect+shield+mage HP Regens+Archer's Crits= GG

Or...Spend More=Win More have your pick ^^ GL in Arena <3
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

See, if you look closely, this game is becoming, or is close to balanced! ^_^

Comment

i always find it nice to be VS a tank archer that can tank way better than me and do even more dmg, and im a knight.

Comment

It should be fairly obvious that the Archer class is just a bit overpowered. Just the fact that everybody realizes and seems to complain about the Archer class being unbalanced with the others should be a good hint. Not to mention the fact that Archers fill up all the ranking boards. It also appears that Archers can play the same role as either the Knight or the Mage, giving them way too much flexibility compared to the other classes.

I just think the class needs a small nerf so that people who want to play other classes can have a chance. Alternatively the class could just be renamed to "Knight-Mage Hybrid", maybe even throw "with a Bow" at the end. :P
              Last edited by Fluxty; 09-07-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

or super tanker with sticks and feathers on em.
                Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                (How To Submit a Ticket)
                ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxty View Post
                  Not to mention the fact that Archers fill up all the ranking boards.
                  Please, where they doing that?
                  My server is Temple of Ibalize. Looking in the Rankings by player's stranght:
                  Knight, Mage, Mage, Archer, Mage, Mage, Knight, Knight, Archer, Mage, Knight, Knight, Mage, Knight, Archer, Knight, Knight, Knight, Archer, Archer, Knight, Knight, Mage, Archer…
                  Let's say: there are top 24 players on this server (first 3 pages, I'm lazy to copy it more) - 7 Mages, 11 Knights, 6 Archers.
                  6 of 24. They "fill up all the ranking boards", yep, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Aversante View Post
                    Please, where they doing that?
                    My server is Temple of Ibalize. Looking in the Rankings by player's stranght:
                    Knight, Mage, Mage, Archer, Mage, Mage, Knight, Knight, Archer, Mage, Knight, Knight, Mage, Knight, Archer, Knight, Knight, Knight, Archer, Archer, Knight, Knight, Mage, Archer…
                    Let's say: there are top 24 players on this server (first 3 pages, I'm lazy to copy it more) - 7 Mages, 11 Knights, 6 Archers.
                    6 of 24. They "fill up all the ranking boards", yep, I see.
                    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                    (How To Submit a Ticket)
                    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxty View Post
                      It should be fairly obvious that the Archer class is just a bit overpowered. Just the fact that everybody realizes and seems to complain about the Archer class being unbalanced with the others should be a good hint. Not to mention the fact that Archers fill up all the ranking boards. It also appears that Archers can play the same role as either the Knight or the Mage, giving them way too much flexibility compared to the other classes.

I just think the class needs a small nerf so that people who want to play other classes can have a chance. Alternatively the class could just be renamed to "Knight-Mage Hybrid", maybe even throw "with a Bow" at the end. :P
                      No lolz, Archers are not as OP as they make them out to Be, they have to work on much more to keep up their game, they need to keep their pdef and mdef at a reasonable amount all the while focusing on patk,hp and possibly crit, the only thing i hear people complain about is the Multi-Shot skill, in which i do SLIGHTLY agree it is OP as it can be spammed multiple times in arena with little to no effort, the only fix i see for this is higher rage cost or longer cool down, that way it doesn't really get "nerfed" the skill will still be there after all *grins*

(P.S. Not an Archer, I'ma Mage, But can't hate'em)
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

How about 3 Mage, that will be awsome, but the precondition condition is that you have to be strong enough to take more damage
                        Enjoy the Game

Comment

Working...
                        X