What is Null Server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Null Server?

I've noticed alot S tags in for example cross arena and bg under there name it says null then Server number... I've noticed that anytime i see this they seem to bevery heavy cashers too.... So is this a different company for wartune like armor or kabam or something else?

Probably some servers full of R2 employees trying to lure people into spending more money.

Comment

Some of the new servers sometimes show up as null.

Comment

i dont think they are heavy casher
        normally can beat them easly
        maybe that because they are new
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Yeah they are always weak and close to 400.

Comment

I'm playing on one the chinese new servers, it's barely 3 weeks old the highest person is lvl 50 something they have 7250 mount strength, they barely have any lvl 5 gems yet have 7250 mount strength! w t f is wrong with these people?

Comment

null servers are from R2 that are brand new. R2 servers are just lazy to fix the name though. The thing I am really concerned about though are those bot teams that show up sometimes. That forces you to refresh after the run since it freezes right after. It's annoying as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                null servers are from R2 that are brand new. R2 servers are just lazy to fix the name though. The thing I am really concerned about though are those bot teams that show up sometimes. That forces you to refresh after the run since it freezes right after. It's annoying as hell.
                Annoying yes, but it is a free win regardless of the outcome after the bot team dies and the real team comes-you fight them.

Comment

Null servers are from within and outside of r2 that had a publish-partnership with them carrying wartune name like profcity's, gamefuse, game321, etc. They all become null when cross-server activity. Although I'm not sure but the logic is there.
                  Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 01-10-2014, 09:44 PM.
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                  X