No announcement yet.

Is This Morraly Right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is another tread where some moderator posted that its ok to have multiple accounts

Comment

reveal your password to a person who is not you

.. lol

putting some rule in a TOS does not mean it has any legal ground btw

Comment

If everyone was following those exact rules, the playerbase would be alot smaller. I myself refuse to share my info or even be shared info about other accounts.
        I'm a private person when it comes to any of my game or other accounts.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Why does R2 people admiting to this in game? They could just simply look and see if the names of credit card holder was changed on an account. I believe you even need to send a ticket in order to change the credit card saved to an account. They can also look at an ISP address. One of my favorites is that one person on my server was given the 5th strongest mage on my server, and they use their original account to post on forum with the mage's and server, and BR on it. If R2 was trying to police this they could easily do so.

Comment

its very common to online gaming nowadays, especially in my country. is there any rules? yes. but no action whatsoever.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Nobody cares, those accounts remaining active means that most likely stuff will be bought for them. It's a win/win. And frankly that rule is kind of silly anyway. I don't think I've ever met a game where you weren't allowed to share an account. It's your account, so why can't you share it.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                Why does R2 people admiting to this in game? They could just simply look and see if the names of credit card holder was changed on an account. I believe you even need to send a ticket in order to change the credit card saved to an account. They can also look at an ISP address. One of my favorites is that one person on my server was given the 5th strongest mage on my server, and they use their original account to post on forum with the mage's and server, and BR on it. If R2 was trying to police this they could easily do so.
                lmao I can't believe u post in this thread when I have screenshots of you admitting to using your alt as a money farm. ^^The phrase I wanna use here is summat like "Glass Houses and stones"But never mind me you carry on

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                Nobody cares, those accounts remaining active means that most likely stuff will be bought for them. It's a win/win. And frankly that rule is kind of silly anyway. I don't think I've ever met a game where you weren't allowed to share an account. It's your account, so why can't you share it.

You can't share it cos it helps game balance. Think of player a, he has plenty of money but is time poor, he uses balens to keep his account boosted, but his time-poor state means he miss many events so is never a ridiculous BR. Player B however has lots of time but is cash-poor, he completes lots of free balen offers and never misses an event, this way he stays within sight of player a.

Ofc there is a player c who has both, but I strongly suspect there isn't as many of these as appears... ^^
                Last edited by PunkPetal; 01-12-2014, 06:54 AM.
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

balance issues indeed. this is not just pay to win, also play to win. If accounts are allowed to shared legally, that account gets more playing hours when it shouldve been offline instead.

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                    You can't share it cos it helps game balance. Think of player a, he has plenty of money but is time poor, he uses balens to keep his account boosted, but his time-poor state means he miss many events so is never a ridiculous BR. Player B however has lots of time but is cash-poor, he completes lots of free balen offers and never misses an event, this way he stays within sight of player a.
                    Ofc there is a player c who has both, but I strongly suspect there isn't as many of these as appears... ^^
                    It's called "driving" another player's character. In some games there are even those who pay others to play their chars. But it's not the case of what OP posted. He said that the original players quit, and someone else took over. So basically now both characters belong to player A, which is not against TOS afaik.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

this is hapening all the time in this kind of games

Comment

They have found a way to enforce it I think. About 6 weeks ago a friend of mine left the game and tried to sell/give away her character. When she submitted the ticket she was told that they would no longer transfer account e-mail addresses. So, I guess you could if you want another person to have access to your account info.

Comment

Really? People are using balance as a reason? Since when has this game EVER been about balance? One of the worst balanced games out there, doesn't mean its not fun but please don't preach balance

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                            Really?
                            yes

People are using balance as a reason?
                            yes

Since when has this game EVER been about balance?
                            When they made rules it was about balance. It lasted for a few mins and so it ended up as..

One of the worst balanced games out there,

doesn't mean its not fun but please don't preach balance
                            you are trash.
                            red textttt
                            Last edited by mageheal50; 01-12-2014, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                              Really? People are using balance as a reason? Since when has this game EVER been about balance? One of the worst balanced games out there, doesn't mean its not fun but please don't preach balance
                              and the balance is gone, why? because people don't follow the rules and must do everything at any cost...
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

As long as they are making money, They won't do a damn thing.
                                - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Working...
                                X