No announcement yet.

Is This Morraly Right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And everytime someone talks about it, we get a reply to make a ticket. As that will do any good.
    Many exploits have been adressed a couple of times like this and the botting, but it's not getting fixed at all.

And I just noticed the following thread was closed by a Crystalsaga moderator, is that even allowed?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ge-event/page7

I think our mods can handle this without outside interference...
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-12-2014, 03:23 PM.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      And everytime someone talks about it, we get a reply to make a ticket. As that will do any good.
      Many exploits have been adressed a couple of times like this and the botting, but it's not getting fixed at all.

And I just noticed the following thread was closed by a Crystalsaga moderator, is that even allowed?

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ge-event/page7

I think our mods can handle this without outside interference...
      With the current method of botting there is no way to detect it without a stand alone client that can scan running proccess. Simply put they will never be able to do anything about botting in a browser game.

All they could really do is add captcha test and annoy the hell out the player base.
      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
        and the balance is gone, why? because people don't follow the rules and must do everything at any cost...
        No the balance is gone because they made it more and more P2W (which destroys balance) and ignore any class balancing. They basically stopped balancing this game a long time ago and just focused on making more money, those that break the rules to gain an edge are a small portion of the imbalance of this game, even without them it would hardly be balanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
          No the balance is gone because they made it more and more P2W (which destroys balance) and ignore any class balancing. They basically stopped balancing this game a long time ago and just focused on making more money, those that break the rules to gain an edge are a small portion of the imbalance of this game, even without them it would hardly be balanced.
          The people who can P2W the most are generally more time poor than those who don't, so my original statement still stands true.
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

"deleted post haven't been made by me"
            Last edited by damdasg97; 01-13-2014, 06:47 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

It's all about whether or not both accounts are cashing, and how much...

R2 casually looks the other way when it's a big spender breaking their rules. Perfect Example:

I was told directly, by a legit, in-game Magister that I had been observed logging out with WC and that it was expressly prohibited to artificially inflate one's BR that way. In fact, there was a dedicated thread by a moderator that specifically stated that doing this was a violation.

A few weeks later, after another merge, it was being used against my guild and myself - we reported it because we assumed it was illegal to use WC in this manner to inflate Guild and Individual BR to gain post-merge rewards. I was then told it was being allowed and they're fine. At the point I was reprimanded I had spent maybe $250 on the game. The people using WC from the newly merged server were all well into the $3500+ range at the time (cause they were all VIP-9).

That being said, I held no ill will about that towards the players, but it did irk me that R2 will make rules that apply to light spenders that don't apply to heavy spenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                It's all about whether or not both accounts are cashing, and how much...

R2 casually looks the other way when it's a big spender breaking their rules. Perfect Example:

I was told directly, by a legit, in-game Magister that I had been observed logging out with WC and that it was expressly prohibited to artificially inflate one's BR that way. In fact, there was a dedicated thread by a moderator that specifically stated that doing this was a violation.

A few weeks later, after another merge, it was being used against my guild and myself - we reported it because we assumed it was illegal to use WC in this manner to inflate Guild and Individual BR to gain post-merge rewards. I was then told it was being allowed and they're fine. At the point I was reprimanded I had spent maybe $250 on the game. The people using WC from the newly merged server were all well into the $3500+ range at the time (cause they were all VIP-9).

That being said, I held no ill will about that towards the players, but it did irk me that R2 will make rules that apply to light spenders that don't apply to heavy spenders.
                Question is, do they have different rules for different type of spenders/players or do they even know their own rules...

Comment

R2 can make rules, anytime they wish. Implement it anytime they want. Warn/ban people whenever they think it hurts their paying customers. We all agreed to that in ToS

Comment

First off get your FACTS right Evilmyst is played myself.EvilBird is played on the same server with my wife we are a couple of adults who play the game on the same server,as I imagine quite a few couples play this game together same as blackadder and Ladydragon they are also couple.TAKE TIME TO CHECK YOUR FACTS OUT BEFORE YOU ACCUSE.@@@@@damdasg97
                    Last edited by Spectres; 01-13-2014, 02:34 AM.

Comment

It's nice that this rule is being discussed with. But i just want to make things clear.

How can I prove that an account is being used by other people other than the owner??

even if someone carelessly admitted on chat that he is not the owner of the account that he is online with, it is not sufficient proof that he is not the real owner.
                      so how will this rule ever be proven violated?

Comment

make a screenshot of the chat and file a ticket.

the GM will crosscheck certain things and if they think the same than this is reported to appropriate team.
                        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                        then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                          make a screenshot of the chat and file a ticket.

the GM will crosscheck certain things and if they think the same than this is reported to appropriate team.
                          Crosschecks?
                          OK.... check IP address: an account being played at different IPaddresses cant prove that different people uses them.

im sorry but please enlighten me on other possible crosschecks can they do regarding this rule being questioned.
                          No offense, just curious...

Comment

payment info changed or email changed. together with the clearly open admit in the chat will seal the deal

but if its only account share then the IP´s is enough
                            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                            then click on support

Comment

If all this people got banned will be disaster and server will most likely die. Everyone got helped from them in one time or another and all of them are good in what they do. From what i know Lapasha got his gear sold because someone know his password not because he was hacked or something. And he admit that. Did not see his account banned for sharing his password to other person. I see no harm in what they did and i will keep play with this players. If someone is unhappy about the game he can stop playing. Its strange how most of people think now days : "I do not want good for me i want bad things to happened to others" .
                              As for the creator of the post i must say : Good job you can use print screen button or Snipping Tool well.

For people that want IP check on this players i must say that if they share same internet via router or have internal network in the whole city(as all small towns here have) they will have same IP adress . And some players use to travel and play from different places in the country or the world even. When they do that IP adress may be different every day even.

Please stop this nonsense .

Thanks in advance!

Comment

I've missed loads of freebies/event prizes cos I was unable to log on, hasn't killed my account....

Originally posted by damdasg97 View Post
                                Blzz nnice answer... send some my compliemnts to Guardian
                                Owh hi there, dinno u went on new server
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                                X