how does the chaos rune works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does the chaos rune works?

To be more precise, on which skills it works?does it works on runes as well?I understood that it works on all party/aoe skills like lunatic/meteor/rof/suntoria/purify/apollos shield and so on, is that true?how about incendiar shot? does it works on bloodthirsty, multishot, armor piercer, poison, any kind of spcial attack like sniper, thundererdelphic hell thunder, holy seal and so on?
    Is there any way to cancel it or protect yourself against it like the purge rune?
    ty in advance

Works on Incend, BT, MT, AP, Sniper and HS not sure about the other two never seen em used lol, runes are the only way way I know of that you can "counter" Chaos rune since it uses up one turn on it when you use it, the rest just auto attack to minimize the damage if it does proc.

Comment

ty for the answer. Btw today someone tested it on me in the altar, I was in front of the troops, casted suntoria and even though the chaos rune proc I casted it on my troops, not on her team. The interesting part is that only my troops had suntoria, not me. Is this a bug?
      Last edited by Draggyy; 01-11-2014, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        ty for the answer. Btw today someone tested it on me in the altar, I was in front of the troops, casted suntoria and even though the chaos rune proc I casted it on my troops, not on she's team. The interesting part is that only my troops had suntoria, not me. Is this a bug?
        you checked if the player you were fighting had sun casted on him?if not a bug i guess

Comment

yes i checked, only my troops had it, nor me, nor her, nor her troops. Glad to know is just a bug

Comment

its no bug that it didn't heal the other team. chaos rune is no guaranteed chance to make them hit the other team (even at lvl 10), only the chance to apply the debuff increases. so if the target has chaos debuff, there is a chance that his suntoria will heal the enemy team or it will work on the own team. that it doesn't work on the caster might be a bug but it's the same for apollo or group heal

Comment

yeah this cash rune made me kill my friends and heal the enemy a few days ago in arena.

Comment

lv 10 chaos rune has 100% chance to work or so says in description

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  Someone pointed out before, from the CN vid of the knight soloing samsara NM that his lv10 rune didn't proc 100% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    It has 100% chance to land on the opponent, but it doesn't have 100% chance to proc, I think it's around 50% chance of proccing.

Comment

Chaso make you to damges you own team, with make you chast the heling one you own party peoples troops and not for you self.

If you use damges skills you hade cast damges one you own troops but not one you self, same is me heling you cast heling you will cast heling one you own but not for you self.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        Chaso make you to damges you own team, with make you chast the heling one you own party peoples troops and not for you self.

If you use damges skills you hade cast damges one you own troops but not one you self, same is me heling you cast heling you will cast heling one you own but not for you self.
                        Please man i beg of you buy a dictionary or at least use google translator, i'd prefer to read that crappy english than the languague you are actually speaking lol
                        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Same here, it hurts my eyes every time he posts something... Useless info + horrible english... Just stop posting dwmedia!

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post

IF you hit your own group then yes. but you can hit either your own group or the enemy group (with both, healing or damage skills), even at max lvl.
                            in fight the debuff says "cant tell friends from foes" thats actually a better description of what the rune does than in the menu...

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              ty for the answer. Btw today someone tested it on me in the altar, I was in front of the troops, casted suntoria and even though the chaos rune proc I casted it on my troops, not on her team. The interesting part is that only my troops had suntoria, not me. Is this a bug?
                              Happens with BL too, troops get healed but not the mage

Comment

Working...
                              X