No announcement yet.

Fix knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"more OP" and "mage" cant be used together in a sentence unless it starts with "nothing"

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      "more OP" and "mage" cant be used together in a sentence unless it starts with "nothing"
      i dont know what you have against knights since i see you only speaking bad about this class? do you hate it so much because yours was weak? maybe its not the class fault but the player that his char its weak.and i dont think anyone its interested to see in every last one of your posts how much you hate knights. i am srr if i disturbed someone with my post or said something inapropiate, but i dont think that if you had a bad experience everyone else had one

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
        i dont know what you have against knights since i see you only speaking bad about this class? do you hate it so much because yours was weak? maybe its not the class fault but the player that his char its weak.and i dont think anyone its interested to see in every last one of your posts how much you hate knights. i am srr if i disturbed someone with my post or said something inapropiate, but i dont think that if you had a bad experience everyone else had one
        Just ignore him. No matter what all he will do is troll any topic about knights. Claim they always suck no matter what. No point in arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
          Nop my knight was actually very strong, but I just speak the facts, while others speak things what they "hope", anyways it doesnt matter, I have already seen a huge improvement with the mage compared to puny knights.

Comment

so? i am not the best knight on my server, but i still can kill otehr knight/archers/mages my br or evan 2/3 k br higher. hope for new things to boosts our stats everyone has, how you do it its immportant. so i dont see whats wrong in hope

Comment

Great. Another thread by a knight whining about the class that is arguably the most overpowered in the game. Competing with archers for that title since after all all you need in MD are archers.

If I could switch my class to knight from mage I'd do it in a heartbeat.

May I ask your level and BR? That might just be the reason.
              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                Great. Another thread by a knight whining about the class that is arguably the most overpowered in the game. Competing with archers for that title since after all all you need in MD are archers.

If I could switch my class to knight from mage I'd do it in a heartbeat.

May I ask your level and BR? That might just be the reason.
                Nice logic, because we're currently most useful in MDs, we're overpowered.
                Let's not forget the lower levels, which are most of the 60- ones, where we were least useful, and mage were dominating them all, but hey just because we do well in the 60s and higher in MDs (!!), we are just so overpowered.

GREAT DEDUCTION!

(I hope you noticed my sarcasm...)
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  Nice logic, because we're currently most useful in MDs, we're overpowered.
                  Let's not forget the lower levels, which are most of the 60- ones, where we were least useful, and mage were dominating them all, but hey just because we do well in the 60s and higher in MDs (!!), we are just so overpowered.

GREAT DEDUCTION!

(I hope you noticed my sarcasm...)
                  I noticed it, I just don't take you seriously.

Archers trash mages in -50 BG. At 55 you get sylphs. You get more income from WB than any other class. You are currently the only needed class to complete ANY MD IN THE GAME.

I don't need sarcasm to get my point across.
                  [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

I noticed it, I just don't take you seriously.

Archers trash mages in -50 BG. At 55 you get sylphs. You get more income from WB than any other class. You are currently the only needed class to complete ANY MD IN THE GAME.

I don't need sarcasm to get my point across.
                    The problem is there's absolutely no point you have made at all lmao.

We trash mages 50-, that nice, that's the first 2-3 weeks of playing, wooptidoo.
                    We get more income yes, but we also need more income to stay competitive.

ANY MD in the game NEEDS archers but not mages? Is this meant sarcastic? Because I can't take that seriously...
                    Or is it another attempt at moaning because of rain dance? Because that's what I see.

Here's another question, something you probably don't realise. Do you think a party can pass GoD NM being lvl 51, having 40 or 45 gear without mage?
                    Because you don't have raindance there, or did you forget that part?
                    Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-11-2014, 03:11 PM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

So, the point you are making is that level 1-49 is nothing, and level 50-54 is somehow the entire game. Because that's what I see.

Keep it up...

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

So, the point you are making is that level 1-49 is nothing, and level 50-54 is somehow the entire game. Because that's what I see.

Keep it up...
                        Omg are you trolling or what now?

My point was serious, and GoD NM was an example. It's the same for any MD under 55.
                        Even after 55 we all need mages just as much as before, but you saw a few heavy cashers passing a dungeon with iris and no mage and BOOM, result = mage not needed.

Judging from your last reply, it's pretty obvious you can't reply with a decent answer.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          Omg are you trolling or what now?

My point was serious, and GoD NM was an example. It's the same for any MD under 55.
                          Even after 55 we all need mages just as much as before, but you saw a few heavy cashers passing a dungeon with iris and no mage and BOOM, result = mage not needed.

Judging from your last reply, it's pretty obvious you can't reply with a decent answer.
                          I will then spell it out for you in a manner that can leave no room for willful misinterpretation.

Any dungeon in the game can be completed by a group of 4 strong archers. The same is not true for any other class.

Trolling? Pot. Kettle. Black.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

from knight thread become mage vs archer

dark sylph will have most of archer debuff skill, so you can do mpd with all 4 knights/mages/archers eventually, but still rather difficult
                            Last edited by ball0n; 01-11-2014, 03:31 PM.
                            Server: East Coast Server 300+
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 70+
                            Battle Rating: 90+k
                            Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

I didn't start that. Iggy did. After all my main argument was against the notion that knights suck. Iggy just likes to bring up this archer/mage discussion whenever he can. I haven't really been in a "fight" on any forum in years but I sorta figured I'd had enough of the ****.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

I will then spell it out for you in a manner that can leave no room for willful misinterpretation.

Any dungeon in the game can be completed by a group of 4 strong archers. The same is not true for any other class.

Trolling? Pot. Kettle. Black.
                                Hahaha, you absolutely do not read what I reply or you wouldn't give me that answer.
                                Tell me then, how do 4 archers beat most dungeons below 50? Or how do they counter the massive bleeds later on? Seeing you're 64, I doubt you even realised that...
                                Try DT/Lych NM without 3 heavy cashers in your team and only use your iris, just see how far you'll get passed 65.

I didn't start that. Iggy did. After all my main argument was against the notion that knights suck.
                                VS:
                                Another thread by a knight whining about the class that is arguably the most overpowered in the game. Competing with archers for that title since after all all you need in MD are archers.
                                Really going to pull the innocent card on me?
                                Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-11-2014, 03:47 PM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X