Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fix knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You suck, knights are fine, you built yours very badly and ****** it up 100% sure, go to oceanic, all the top br people are knights

Comment

everyone seen the otehr 100 posts by kat that the mages are the best but none interested. Oxy trolling? dont see in what way since we are sad and tired to see in every one of his posts and thread about knight how much he (kat) hates em, so now tell me who is trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
        Moloch mage provides info why mages are weak. kattuktk give some explanation also, but on how mages are strong. Both of which are helpful.

0xykotton provides nothing useful. A troll
        This is true, and knights are weak and kat explained how, although mages are not weak, they are strong but archers are the strongest of them all, their crits kill me and im supposed to be a knight, also they kill the bloodland wolf easily

Comment

and? i still do better in wb than many archers my br or higher, and never used balens in wb. your fault they kill you easy, after you get theyr troops away, mages and archer becomes an easy prey for EDD

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            and? i still do better in wb than many archers my br or higher, and never used balens in wb. your fault they kill you easy, after you get theyr troops away, mages and archer becomes an easy prey for EDD
            You dont get me, archers hit very hard every boss there, also the final boss flying bird they hit for insane 4-7k crit, myself being a knight cant do even 3k, archers are very strong and so are mages, their blue light hits the bird for 5k!

Comment

hmm, so a knight vs a mage with the same armor sets, levels of gems, levels of astrals

comparisons:
              mage matk = knight patk
              mage pdef = knight mdef
              mage mdef = knight pdef
              mage hp < knight hp , knight have 20% more hp

WB damage, knight wins
              catacombs, mage finish it faster
              necropolis?

so what can we expect if they fight in BG with lvl 60 troops?

who is more useful in guild battles?
              -1v1 no troops, knight wins
              -who does more damage on ward tower?
              -who is more useful on 4v4 clash?

Group Arena
              who is more useful?

Edit:
              MPD runs? who is more needed?
              Last edited by mageheal50; 01-12-2014, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Upgrade MATK in academy and pretend that you're stronger

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                  Try reading what I wrote again.

"Any dungeon in the game can be completed by a group of 4 strong archers. The same is not true for any other class."

Am I the one lacking reading comprehension here?
                  Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                  Im a mage atm lv 74 with a 116k br . I can tank lych nm and I got a knight also . I love my knight hes built well and does his job good of being my shield in mps . I don't mp with out a knight half the time.

NOw , Iggybouse I have done a lych normal run with 4 mages it wasn't that hard.
                  The end.

Ice Armor and Tsunami.

Four Iris sylphs delivers the equivalent of 4 Blessed Lights per minute plus Purification and Restoration. How much of a deal breaker is Suntoria?
                  Really don't try to do DT NM or LL NM unless you're a heavy casher, not for Iris, but for countering the bleeds, and debufs you will get.
                  But then again you wouldn't know.

I will then state what I wrote again and in excruciating detail:

My main point was that the OP complained about a class that after the introduction of the sylph system has become probably the best in the game. It is followed (in my opinion and open to debate) by archers since they are the most indispensible in MD (among other things which I didn't write in my first post), and that was a minor point. Knights and mages are both dispensible in multiplayer dungeons. I am not stating they are completely useless. However knights hit harder when it counts, the AoE from the sylphs is sufficient to clear the mobs, and they are more durable and because of that they make more viable critical builds.

The bottom line here is that the worst class in the game is the mage. They are second best in BG/TA up to 49 (superceded by archers.) They are the worst in 55 and above. Only window where the class really shines is in 45-54 BG (/TA). I'd say they are the worst GvG class (factoring in both ward attack and tower defense, although they aren't shabby at the latter and for that the sylph rage build does become a significant factor.) They do the worst in WB. They do the worst in Necropolis (although they can finish Catacombs at a lower level than any other class.)

You come back to talking about "heavy cashers". Rain Dance + Ice Armor or Tsunami are 1200 balens including the skill slots. Hardly a massive investment.
                  Mages has the most benefit right now with apollo iris because they're very good against archers and knights. I can barely win against a good mage atm because:

They heal till they awaken, they heal more when they awaken, then 60 seconds over, they use their delphic and after that heal more.
                  Our delphic does alot of dmg to u but that's easily healed with the amount of heals a mage with iris has at its disposal.
                  While we die and can't heal unlike mages, you guys just survive us and kill us, and we are supposed to be your achilles heel.

You really need to stop moaning about mages, same as others need to stop moaning about knights, all have +'s and -'s but for crying out loud, stop moaning.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by almona View Post
                    You dont get me, archers hit very hard every boss there, also the final boss flying bird they hit for insane 4-7k crit, myself being a knight cant do even 3k, archers are very strong and so are mages, their blue light hits the bird for 5k!
                    what final boss are you speaking about?

Comment

what final boss are you speaking about?
                      35-40 mpd maybe? thats the only mpd with the flying bird

Comment

Lol a knight with a few thousand br complaining because can't compare to an archer that probably has 40% more of a clue as to how to play. Make any class and you'll still suck as terribly as your knight lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          35-40 mpd maybe? thats the only mpd with the flying bird
                          Yes I'm speaking about that MPD, can any knight hit for 6k like archer? or 5k like mage? why do knights hit so weak it does not make sense to make them hit so weak, in 3v3 archers hit for 2k crit each shot and 2k is just too much per shot, as a knight i hit for only 1k and get hit for 2k, mages blue light does 5k sometimes and takes a lot of my health off, please fix knights or make an appeal to fix knights

Comment

did you ever think that maybe that archer or mage are more powerfull than you and with a higher patk or lv? if you hit so low it means you are still not powerfull enough to hit harder. its not the knight gets lower damage done because its a knight but because of how hes made.

Comment

its just that any class dont suck but the owner makes them suck..it depends on how you play your own character..stop trolling and just prove yourself..i dont have anything to prove because im still weak..but please stop complaining and just play will you??
                              Server: S289-Ink Nether
                              IGN: Therevin
                              Lvl: 64
                              Honor: Lord Divine
                              Guild: Ascension

Comment

did you ever think that maybe that archer or mage are more powerfull than you and with a higher patk or lv? if you hit so low it means you are still not powerfull enough to hit harder. its not the knight gets lower damage done because its a knight but because of how hes made.
                                They are same as me the people whom i run MPD with, also that bird hit me for almost the same damage as archer or mage, but they hit 6k to bird. Sometimes archer can hit 15k delphic, can any knight in world hit for 15k? this is not fair

Comment

Working...
                                X