Fix knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by almona View Post
    They are same as me the people whom i run MPD with, also that bird hit me for almost the same damage as archer or mage, but they hit 6k to bird. Sometimes archer can hit 15k delphic, can any knight in world hit for 15k? this is not fair
    almona same level as you?? and same BR as you?? please check your stats and their stats if there is no difference..
    Server: S289-Ink Nether
    IGN: Therevin
    Lvl: 64
    Honor: Lord Divine
    Guild: Ascension

Comment

knights hit low?learn to play knights are second best class atm and best class if they are in crit build

Comment

They are same as me the people whom i run MPD with, also that bird hit me for almost the same damage as archer or mage, but they hit 6k to bird. Sometimes archer can hit 15k delphic, can any knight in world hit for 15k? this is not fair
        when i EDD an mage or archer using the brutal rune i do 15 k (+/- 1/2 depends ont theyr def) per hit, and EDD its made from 5 hits, so i think yes there are. and my uslasher doing more damage than that archer delph. so yes i think there are some knights out there. and i am WD built, not crit

Comment

Delphic Sniper
          Level 2

Prerequisites: Commander Level 30, Level 3 Multi-Shot

Description: Deals 300%+432 damage to a random single enemy; crit rate increased by 20%

QTE: Damage increase of 25%

Delphic Destroyer
          Level 2

Prerequisites: Commander Level 30, Level 3 Ultimate Slasher

Description: Deals 320%+505 physical damage to a single front row enemy

QTE: Damage boost of 25%
          unless the archer has better patk, or archer delphic did crit, no way archer is stronger than knight

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
            unless the archer has better patk, or archer delphic did crit, no way archer is stronger than knight
            Archer is always better than a kngiht, we are really bad and its very bad

Comment

Archer is always better than a kngiht, we are really bad and its very bad
              I hope that's sarcasm there .
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Anyone who says archers sux knows not what they are doing.. i for one will fish for knights in bgs and solo arenas and most of the times kill knights 10k br above me. Am not saying knights sux but i have experienced that they are easier kill than mages.
                IGN: Tiwaistyles
                Class: Archer
                Level: 70
                Honor Title: Imperial Commander
                Battle Rating: 100k
                Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiwaistyles View Post
                  Anyone who says archers sux knows not what they are doing.. i for one will fish for knights in bgs and solo arenas and most of the times kill knights 10k br above me. Am not saying knights sux but i have experienced that they are easier kill than mages.
                  Then you fight noob knights, because a good knight can't be killed by an archer end of story. There's a reason they're our achilles heel.
                  And I never said archers suck, I just said in PvP Knights dominate us (as they should).
                  Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-13-2014, 07:16 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

easier then mage?okay let me teach you how to beat mage....start with luna then spam ap use bloodthirsty if neccesary then go sylpg warm spring/rain dance(depending on hp) archeron wave(shoulld be ready and 50% time usually) and baam lots of crit heals and atacks and win!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                      Hahaha, you absolutely do not read what I reply or you wouldn't give me that answer.
                      Tell me then, how do 4 archers beat most dungeons below 50? Or how do they counter the massive bleeds later on? Seeing you're 64, I doubt you even realised that...
                      Try DT/Lych NM without 3 heavy cashers in your team and only use your iris, just see how far you'll get passed 65.

VS:

Really going to pull the innocent card on me?
                      omdg i'm getting headache now.. XD
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

really come and try me i'll take off my gear to balance our BR, you don't know my dear boy, that knights are weaker when they are -65 or -60 , and ya Archers are strong, but don't get co.cky that they can eat knights alive, its mages job to do so lol..
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

i think you have not meet the right enemy. since i think its almost imposible for you to kill a knight 10k br higher so easy, that if they dont have lots of fake br. i have no problem killing archers or mages my br or evan a lil higher, and in bg they are the easyest prey for a knight. but i hate fighting knighs of same br or close in bg, the fights usualy takes to long. and crit heal how much you want, after i brutal and EDD you , it will be for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            i think you have not meet the right enemy. since i think its almost imposible for you to kill a knight 10k br higher so easy, that if they dont have lots of fake br. i have no problem killing archers or mages my br or evan a lil higher, and in bg they are the easyest prey for a knight. but i hate fighting knighs of same br or close in bg, the fights usualy takes to long. and crit heal how much you want, after i brutal and EDD you , it will be for nothing
                            When the electric sylph is out, archers with 100kbr that, does about 200k dmg on knights when they crit.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              easier then mage?okay let me teach you how to beat mage....start with luna then spam ap use bloodthirsty if neccesary then go sylpg warm spring/rain dance(depending on hp) archeron wave(shoulld be ready and 50% time usually) and baam lots of crit heals and atacks and win!
                              Dude, you don't know what you're talking about, you can't spam AP, and if you don't crit with AP, you're wasting even more rage.
                              And beating you is easy, I know but a good mage is a whole different story....

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                                really come and try me i'll take off my gear to balance our BR, you don't know my dear boy, that knights are weaker when they are -65 or -60 , and ya Archers are strong, but don't get co.cky that they can eat knights alive, its mages job to do so lol..
                                Remember the part where you wrote: "Archers are candy for me, and mages too once their troop is dead they are like peeled banana"? My comment was actually for you and good it got to you so you now taking it so personnal. you can go necked, whatever, not my business but must let you know i have killed more knights than any other class in this game and next time try to focus on the topic it says FIX KNIGHTS not archers. For the record, wouldn't play knights cos they boring.
                                Last edited by Tiwaistyles; 01-13-2014, 10:32 AM.
                                IGN: Tiwaistyles
                                Class: Archer
                                Level: 70
                                Honor Title: Imperial Commander
                                Battle Rating: 100k
                                Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

Working...
                                X