Fix knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    When the electric sylph is out, archers with 100kbr that, does about 200k dmg on knights when they crit.
    Thats what Im trying to make these idiots understand, but alas they would never trust me that knights are the worst class in the game

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Thats what Im trying to make these idiots understand, but alas they would never trust me that knights are the worst class in the game
      i am srr but please dont make people idiots just because they chose knight, and i dont think that arcehrs will get so op just because the electric sylp its crit built. this is not spire to have a 200k damage hit, please dont missunderstod the damage they do on china spire with what we got here. and if the archer who will dot hat damage its 100k br the other class that receives the damage should be what? 50/60k br?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        easier then mage?okay let me teach you how to beat mage....start with luna then spam ap use bloodthirsty if neccesary then go sylpg warm spring/rain dance(depending on hp) archeron wave(shoulld be ready and 50% time usually) and baam lots of crit heals and atacks and win!
        If you as a mage die from this.. I am sorry to say this (no, not rly) but you are a failure of a mage.
        You should be able to defend troops from lunatic, heal from ap spam (not to mention an archer is not able to do it very much without a lot of stocked up rage). When they go sylph, drop a blood rune and use heal before entering sylph and kill them with your blood rune ticking hard on them.

Comment

my knigh not strong yet. but i always believe knigh is the best class.

Comment

Originally posted by R25283719 View Post
            my knigh not strong yet. but i always believe knigh is the best class.
            Not strong "yet"? they never become strong bro, I have seen that. Here's an advise - Pick either a mage or an archer, I prefer archers now that sylph system has come, mages are good too, they used to be xtremely OP before the sylph system but now I believe them to be equal with the archers, choice is yours

Comment

That's why knights build crit now, basically making archers weak. Normally it's ok to think archer could kill knights with gaia, but a crit knight > archer.
              Again it's ok, they're meant to kill us. My problem is how difficult it is for archers to kill mages now (good mages).

Well built crit mages are a problem for both knights and archers, and any mage not agreeing with this, just hasn't built a good mage.
              Not saying archers and knights can't kill them, but archers for example aren't supposed to have that many problems doing so.
              While knights are our achilles heal, we're the mages their problem... The way it is now, we're having problems beating both.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

ye archers was the weakest class since this game got launched and still is. If u have 3 chars of evry class all lvl 80 and evryone spend same much money archer cant win. The problem is easy. Knights and Mages can have at least same high burst damage as archers but knights tank alot more and mages got very much mdef + got heal. So due to the pdef of knight a pattack sylph would be useless against them while with a mattck sylph u also cant have alot higher damage then knights due to there build in damage reduction they get from passive. And with a mattack sylph u wont do any damage to mages really. Since archers also dont have high mdef, at least not high enough to effectivley reduce the damage of mages they get destroyed from mage wich give u a 12k+ bleed after 50% timer + very high magic damage.

So if anyone disagree with something or got any tipps for archers feel free to post em cause for right now archer is weakest class in my opinion and other pepole dont know how hard it is for us if we have to face those 140k br crit knights and mages with 7k + crit. Archers would need a passive buff with + 20% mdef or something to become usefull in pvp.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  Nice logic, because we're currently most useful in MDs, we're overpowered.
                  Let's not forget the lower levels, which are most of the 60- ones, where we were least useful, and mage were dominating them all, but hey just because we do well in the 60s and higher in MDs (!!), we are just so overpowered.

GREAT DEDUCTION!

(I hope you noticed my sarcasm...)
                  I dunno..i still think archers are the best XD in fact we can clear lych nm with just 4 archers. Its a little tough without suntoria and puri from mage, but a couple archers with iris keeps our hp high with a few bloodthirsty strikes here and there. But anyway, knights definitely do not suck. They must not have fought against a knight where 90% of your hits either get a) Deflected by deflection astral+talent, b) blocked 9 out of 10 hits, c) dodged with illusion astral, d) crit hit from ult slasher hits as hard as your delphic crits on him/her, e) all that healing from the blocking kind of healed all that dmg done by your delphic few seconds ago...but of course...such a knight is only possible through cashing, but even without cash its possible to achieve 50% or more of such things if you planned your development right. Furthermore they have advantage in any kind of br event since they have more passives that boosts stats affecting one's BR. In fact in chinese WT, bulk of the top players are either knights/mage. You don't see lots of archers at the top for a reason...

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                  ye archers was the weakest class since this game got launched and still is. If u have 3 chars of evry class all lvl 80 and evryone spend same much money archer cant win. The problem is easy. Knights and Mages can have at least same high burst damage as archers but knights tank alot more and mages got very much mdef + got heal. So due to the pdef of knight a pattack sylph would be useless against them while with a mattck sylph u also cant have alot higher damage then knights due to there build in damage reduction they get from passive. And with a mattack sylph u wont do any damage to mages really. Since archers also dont have high mdef, at least not high enough to effectivley reduce the damage of mages they get destroyed from mage wich give u a 12k+ bleed after 50% timer + very high magic damage.

So if anyone disagree with something or got any tipps for archers feel free to post em cause for right now archer is weakest class in my opinion and other pepole dont know how hard it is for us if we have to face those 140k br crit knights and mages with 7k + crit. Archers would need a passive buff with + 20% mdef or something to become usefull in pvp.
                  er...only tip I have is really to cash hard...I gladly welcome ppl to try and bleed/stun me in arena all day with no success unless they have more than 1 person with 140+k br in their team. stun doesn't work since my HS and talents are already maxed, bleed? well...8 turns of bleed at 50% buff doesn't even make me lose 50% of my max hp....my multishots + chaos rune crit dmg easily deals as much dmg as most mages 130k+br can heal in 1 resto....and I'm not even the strongest archer in R2 servers...so really the only tip here is to cash harder. When you cash hard enough, class really does not matter. Like I've said in another thread, the best class is always the balen class. When you have enough balens, the amount of stats you can buy will be more than what most ppl will be able to achieve through longer playing times (Except for talents but who cares about stunning you for 3 turns when in that 3 turns, the amount of dmg they do to you can be healed with 1 turn of suntoria buff). However, if we ignore balen class and set the same variables for all classes, knights do get the best of everything and the only disadvantage is slow casting and single target attacks mostly. In fact, knights have lots of hp to tank along with high def, high dmg, gains rage insanely fast (even without pve set bonus they still gain rage faster than any other class), lots of skills to disrupt enemy casting (intercept is one annoying skill), apollo which will force enemy team to waste a turn to use purge/scatter because if they don't, unless their stats is that much higher than yours, doing 30% less dmg on top of the knights passives makes any dmg they do get healed with a blocked hit. Effectively, its the same as them getting stunned for 3 turns not doing any dmg without the need of using HS. Really so much advantages and the only few disadvantages is the patience required on top of having lots of knowledge about the game to be able to build one effectively...
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-10-2014, 09:35 AM. Reason: Merge double post
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    I dunno..i still think archers are the best XD in fact we can clear lych nm with just 4 archers. Its a little tough without suntoria and puri from mage, but a couple archers with iris keeps our hp high with a few bloodthirsty strikes here and there. But anyway, knights definitely do not suck. They must not have fought against a knight where 90% of your hits either get a) Deflected by deflection astral+talent, b) blocked 9 out of 10 hits, c) dodged with illusion astral, d) crit hit from ult slasher hits as hard as your delphic crits on him/her, e) all that healing from the blocking kind of healed all that dmg done by your delphic few seconds ago...but of course...such a knight is only possible through cashing, but even without cash its possible to achieve 50% or more of such things if you planned your development right. Furthermore they have advantage in any kind of br event since they have more passives that boosts stats affecting one's BR. In fact in chinese WT, bulk of the top players are either knights/mage. You don't see lots of archers at the top for a reason...
                    There's a reason archer is called the pure casher class, it's amazing when cashing, not so much for people who don't cash as hard as you do (nothing wrong with it, I"m just saying).
                    With the clothing leveled, the massive penetration/armor reduction from fate and such, archer can be incredibly strong, untill a crit mage/knights comes along with equal cash.

You just said it yourself, the chinese are ahead of us by miles and seeing top archers is alot less frequent than seeing the other classes. Which is logical.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I can't help laughing at the "Massive penetration" part.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                        I can't help laughing at the "Massive penetration" part.
                        Lmao DEEP FREEZE FTW *grin*.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          Lmao DEEP FREEZE FTW *grin*.
                          if at least armor piercer would lower defence by 10% each time u attack it would make sense with this skill. But lower def by 250 each time what a joke??. U think a 140k br knight or higher care if he have 1000 pdef more or less in fight. The developers really did such a laughable job while creating this skill. Well but ill keep my archer since dont have enough money to start other char i would take knights probably cause they pretty cool. But i dont understand the flame threads of the knights while evryone know that around 100k br already we archers having really hard against knight with same br. the knights can take out troops same fast as archer at a certian br so no difference in that just that after that with edd they got alot burst damage on archer while archer do them nothing with his delphic.

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                            if at least armor piercer would lower defence by 10% each time u attack it would make sense with this skill. But lower def by 250 each time what a joke??. U think a 140k br knight or higher care if he have 1000 pdef more or less in fight. The developers really did such a laughable job while creating this skill. Well but ill keep my archer since dont have enough money to start other char i would take knights probably cause they pretty cool. But i dont understand the flame threads of the knights while evryone know that around 100k br already we archers having really hard against knight with same br. the knights can take out troops same fast as archer at a certian br so no difference in that just that after that with edd they got alot burst damage on archer while archer do them nothing with his delphic.
                            might aswell say "u think the top knights care"

us east top knight has 145k br on r2 server

Comment

Originally posted by almona View Post
                              Knights really suck in this game, they need to be fixed pls.
                              Knight isn't a noob friendly class, play a mage.

Comment

Originally posted by lillytvn4 View Post
                                Not strong "yet"? they never become strong bro, I have seen that. Here's an advise - Pick either a mage or an archer, I prefer archers now that sylph system has come, mages are good too, they used to be xtremely OP before the sylph system but now I believe them to be equal with the archers, choice is yours
                                Lmao go to oceanic and tell pipster he sucks as a knight lol. hell go to west servers and tell Warking he sucks a knight lol. Knights are an amazing class if you know what you are doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X