Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhieckha View Post
    hiii please send skill knight pvp and pve
    Quit your knight and play mage. Mage is OP! That's what kattuktk will say.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	china_knight.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	268.6 KB
ID:	1681307

he bet no one beats this knight

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Ofc they will not, their MDEF is a lot higher than knights'
        you joking right? show me an archer of same br with def better than a knight. in lucky case, he must for sure lose some other stats, since on all 3 classes with same br, archer has teh lowest def

Comment

• and i mean no offence to archers, but on all the archer ive ever seen of same br, or evan a lil higher they always had lower mdef and pdef

Comment

• the only real difference in knight and archer mdef is on the armor piece if both have the same astral/gem/refines/etc. around 900 more mdef for archers 70L armor. But we all know knights focus more mdef than archers on the "astral/gem/refines/etc" part

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              and i mean no offence to archers, but on all the archer ive ever seen of same br, or evan a lil higher they always had lower mdef and pdef
              It depends if the archer went full mdef gems otherwise the archer would have slightly (but not a lot more) mdef than knights do. Archers who go crit and hp gems will lose out on a lot of mdef unless they're using 4 crit gems and the other 4 other gems for mdef it will still be slightly smaller mdef than knights will who does not go block build. Knights will still have better pdef, mdef, block than an archer if they are EWD build and thats called having a proper build.

Archers only have better crit rate and dmg wise.

Comment

Working...
              X