Fix knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix knights

Knights really suck in this game, they need to be fixed pls.

Originally posted by almona View Post
    Lmao! What level are you may i ask? They don't suck. They arn't as OP as mages are but they far from suck. Learn to play and build your knight correctly. You should do fine in most situations.

Comment

Build your knight better.

Comment

Don't say that again Please, coz they don't sucks its just the way you play them sucks
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

If i can only swap my archer to knight i would lol
          All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            Don't say that again Please, coz they don't sucks its just the way you play them sucks
            +1 james. knights its te best class. and yes it might be hard work sometimes, but it pays off

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              +1 james. knights its te best class. and yes it might be hard work sometimes, but it pays off
              I have played a lot and knights suck they cant do anything useful

Comment

You are not able to build your knight properly. Play a lot is not equal to play well. What can we say.

Comment

true. i never evan once tough my knight sucks, evan if mages had theyr heals and aoe, and arcehrs theyr crit and fast-draw- on hits. i was very week until i learned and started working properly on my knight. and i am happy i chose a knight.

Comment

hmm dono what class you are but my toon is awesome and yes its knight, i agree its hard to build a knight but once its build up right, you'll take your words back. me too have suffer the page of "ch.it my knight suck i shall switch to other class", i raise it in good way and blamm here i am ,
                    Archers are candy for me, and mages too once their troop is dead they are like peeled banana ,
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

i believe early game 40-49, they are having hard time killing the enemy. Their aoe skill is the only one that can hit the back part. So you have to kill the level 40 troop knights which are tough also. I still like knights better than archer, but mage is my favorite.

the ultimate slasher skill is awesome. Their passive gives more stats than other classes. Also that friggin Enhanced delphic destroyer is best delphic in the game.

Comment

Then that means you suck hard simple move to other class if you dont like them or another game ^_^.

Comment

Knights suck indeed, change to mage as I have and enjoy the game as much as possible

Comment

my my,, knight suck tread again.
                            just enjoy the game.
                            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

A knight built correct (has a decent MDEF) with blue iris could be more OP than a mage.
                              Before sylph, yea, we sucked.
                              But now I think we are the most OP class from lv64+

Comment

Working...
                              X