Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Poll: What to Get on New Year Card Exchange?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whips, because:

1) Whip events and their rewards
    2) You get more fate stones than whips in the natural course of playing the game without spending a dime (Jewel Hunt, anyone?)
    3) I have yet to see a fate event that even comes close to whip/soul events
    4) Fate will cap eventually...but mount training is practically infinite

Comment

Whips are more valuable

edit: I think I'll go for whips o.O For some reason, I kept thinking it was 30 whips.
      Last edited by Whispir; 01-11-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I think better is go for fates stones.

Some are still going for amethyst mount but when you have... you will only need 1800 crystals to win 30 mount whips and for win only 5 fates.... you will need spend 1000 crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by MiniDD View Post
          I think better is go for fates stones.

Some are still going for amethyst mount but when you have... you will only need 1800 crystals to win 30 mount whips and for win only 5 fates.... you will need spend 1000 crystals.
          Yeah, but only stupid people will waste their amethyst on fates when they're getting 10-20 a day from jewel hunt and spin for free. After the mount, all my amethyst will be on whips.

Whips, whips...and more whips. I like whips.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
            Yeah, but only stupid people will waste their amethyst on fates when they're getting 10-20 a day from jewel hunt and spin for free. After the mount, all my amethyst will be on whips.

Whips, whips...and more whips. I like whips.
            same. but for most of us, fatestones will boost our br much more than whips for the same price. and for someone who has still a very low brutal edge lvl, it could take half a year or longer before he reaches lvl 20 with the free stones.

Edit: forgot we get only 5 fatestones per 1k amethyst. thats really not a good deal, so what i said applies to the card exchange but not to amethysts.
            Last edited by Setsuna88; 01-12-2014, 02:48 PM.

Comment

i need 2000+ points is increase my mount atk and thats what a 20 atk boost????

soooo about 200+ whips?????

or 408 fate stones to get 100 atk and 1000 hp????

theres a bit of math for u
              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                i need 2000+ points is increase my mount atk and thats what a 20 atk boost????

soooo about 200+ whips?????

or 408 fate stones to get 100 atk and 1000 hp????

theres a bit of math for u
                The stat gain from whips are extra, it's the events everyone saved for .
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  The stat gain from whips are extra, it's the events everyone saved for .
                  Yeah, what he said. Whip events happen almost every month...fate events have happened I think...twice total...and the rewards were nothing to write home about. It's not about the stat gains...it's about what we can get in exchange for using the items that give us stat gains.

Comment

It depends on the character you have,wich one of them suites you better at this point?

But if you think of the future events,then judging by what we got until now,then whips are better.

Comment

I'd settle with Mount whips but that's because of the previous unlimited mount whips event that left me broke. Overall, it all depends on what you need the most. Most none of those three options are bad. They won't do an unlimited event for now most likely, they aren't that kind to let people get event exclusives too much without spending for it.
                      Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Working...
                      X